The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 04-03-2015, 09:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Liverpoolrocks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
DJ evils

Quote from Mr DJ '
I showing these zombies 2 different mls, one has the most dangerous stay the other has the smoothest stay. Both r supported by myself, they knew how much i help them when tigerden kick and blacklist both of them.

@2 different outcomes, both r best of friends, with ulterior motives obviously the seniors were doing an excellent job in generating customers for princess while amy was being sidelined of cos being supported by her new bumper "drainer". as days go on, there wasnt any frs on amy thread, things r getting very difficult.

Drainer claims is hard to survive on regulars that why he bump daily, ok fine no problem with that. princess was obviously busier and quarrels happen and with bro stiffness fr on princess is clear that amy will not able overtake her as ap.

I was bumping princess thread then, is so obvious what drainer claims is not true, and contradictory there is no issues with princess why the sudden trash talk on amy?

Ok then he goes on is my fault, funny thing amy was the most selfish woman i ever seen. What wrong with princess being the ap ? of cos yes supporters can choose to keep her unknown but whether does it helps her in her business is unclear,she choose to return earlier cos she unable to earn that kind of money she earn in the past and also cny.

Princess wanted to stay she making much more why she want go home? Money is the root of all evil and it breaks up friendship. If drainer wanted to help amy he should cut off the trash talk and move on instead of asking me to cut it off, i help her when there is no ts willing to take her in. what has drainer done instead he accuse me that i send her home ?

Perhaps if he did that, it helps the chances of amy returning.. cos u cant survive this trade alone. '

As a respect to TS, i dont want to spam the masaage thread. But really need to bring this guy evil doings to light.
Bros will notice that our dear mr DJ has been conveniently refering to the name Amy. Did he not forget the fact that Amy if in fact Ruby. The very same Ruby that we know DJ has been bumping the threads and postings FRs for.

Fact is DJ was crazy about Ruby, to the extent of visting her 3-4 times a week continuously for a month plus. Yet he was still unable to get what he wants because Ruby remains cold to him as she has already heard previous stories about him.

So what did our Mr DJ do? Obviously did what he is best at. Started threatening her that if she does not do fj with him, he will report her and send her back. Even went to the extent of staying at her door, preventing her from taking customer. Ruby has no choice but to run away from him. Just think about it, at that time Ruby and princess were so popular/ Everyones knows that. SO why whould she suddenly take down all her advertisements and ran away from the public eye? And only to reappear as Amy. Even that she has to use a fake photo online. you think she can earn more this way?? Of course not, It is because of our dear Mr DJ!!!

It is really not difficult to figure this out. You guys remember when Ruby suddenly stops working, DJ even went online to post that Ruby has some importtant things at home in China and has to go back? Very obvious that DJ dint even know that all along Ruby is still in Singapore lol. And he mentioned that he and Princess are on good terms and he supported her. Bullshit, if thats true how would DJ not even know that Ruby is still in SG. Obviously Princess is tryign to protect Ruby too. Fact is the only one time that DJ even visited Princess is when Ruby suddenly disappear, he went to the extent of booking Princess so that he can try and find out what happen to Ruby. Talking about KC here lol

Guys I am sure you guys may know more about previous girls who were harmed by him. Pls share the stories here. We should let him just sweep all this underthe carpet. Thank You!
Old 04-03-2015, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 12
regency321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: DJ evils

I did hear ruby talk about a 神经汉 who stalked her, forcing her to change locations and made her life miserable. So it is DJ...
Old 04-03-2015, 08:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Wah now even got a thread on this ah
Old 26-12-2016, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

lol this is interesting
Old 26-12-2016, 08:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
jbwarrior deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i wonder how many years has he been doing all this shit already..
A true disgrace to singapore
Old 26-12-2016, 08:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Why not allow the matter to rest since the nick has been banned?
Focus on enjoying with the MLs and spending your hard earned money well.
Old 26-12-2016, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Why TS thinks we are interested in this kinda information?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Wah now even got a thread on this ah
Yea, very soon someone will write him a biography. LOL...
Old 26-12-2016, 09:31 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
bigboyzz is Cool - loads of Potential

Not enough trouble? Youopen this thread true or not no one knows. Only DJ himself. Like that you are asking him to make a new nick to retaliate. Worth it?
Ideal would be reopening the main thread to function it's original purpose. Peace bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread