The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 14-09-2016, 12:16 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
weef is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Advice on how to reject FAKE photos!!

Ok might come across as a stupid question but increasing pretty sure everyone notice that all the OKT websites are not posting accurate photos.

So can anyone please share their experience how do they gracefully reject the FL if at the door it is not as per photo advertised??? They always hide behind the door, then u go in tio trap.

This way we can build up a better market with REAL photos for bros here to spend their hard earn money properly and go home a happy man!

Thanks!!
Old 17-09-2016, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
elmobirdy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Advice on how to reject FAKE photos!!

Hi bro weef, i feel you...

Almost every single time the girls vary from 0-80% as compared to their photos, as I'm sure you've experienced. This getting more and more common. I haven't met any girl who hide behind the door and lock you up even after you want to leave cos their looks are CMI. Haha. But unfortunately, we cannot do much (without violence) if that happens.

I agree that us customers are the only ones that can make a change.

A good tip for you (and all not-so-experienced brothers out there) - if there are no comments on the profile of the girls (whichever website you use), consider them (negative comments) posted and deleted by admin. Bottom line is: STAY AWAY from girls that have no comments, especially for those whose pages are already up for some time... Only go for those that have good reviews. You must also be tactful enough to know which reviews are real and which are written by their own people. Experience will be your best bet. Some times you have to learn things the hard way. Haha.

Hopefully, in the long run, standards will go back up again once this impacts their business. But then again, you can't help it... Sure still got lotsa noobs make appointment, get disappointed, keep quiet and proceed with the session and unwillingly paying up.

Nevertheless, there are sites that do not remove negative comments and embrace customer's feedback. In fact, you don't have to look all that hard. I would say 20-30% of the websites you can find in this forum are pretty ethical about their customer service. After browsing them for a while you'll get the hang of it.

Hope you won't "cheated" too often again from now on. Stay sharp and have fun!
Old 19-09-2016, 12:23 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

if no rejection fee, i dont see any problem, if walk away
Old 24-10-2016, 02:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 14
iceiceice is a glorious beacon of lighticeiceice is a glorious beacon of lighticeiceice is a glorious beacon of lighticeiceice is a glorious beacon of lighticeiceice is a glorious beacon of light

My advice for per title subject and additional advice base on personal experience

1. if you find that the picture is very highlighted as in very white then you may wanna give 50-70% discount on her looks and her age

2. Their individual field report consist of short or mid level report in chinese. OKT not very well verse in English so create fake reports to attract bros. 50 - 80% con/bluff

3. a lady that advertise to have C or D cup with weight of only 45kg plus minus, i advice bros not to have high hope or expect it to be real. A cup or most like a B will be expected. personally i think OKT us this status to attracts guys. so light where to get so big and heavy assets?????

open for discussion and rebut
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1