The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 10-03-2018, 01:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 17
manbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to behold
Re: All massage spa have to closed by 10.30pm from tomorrow 1 march ?

Recently I went to 2 neighbourhood spa which I know offers HJ. I think this early closure thing has an impact on specials offered. Both the ML I tried refused to do anything funny although I made it explicit what I want.

I think they feel like the authorities will be more on the ball right after this new rule and may send more AV down to test water.
Old 10-03-2018, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1691 / Power: 10
trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by manbaleno View Post
Recently I went to 2 neighbourhood spa which I know offers HJ. I think this early closure thing has an impact on specials offered. Both the ML I tried refused to do anything funny although I made it explicit what I want.

I think they feel like the authorities will be more on the ball right after this new rule and may send more AV down to test water.
You need to visit more ...Then will resume ...My guess.m
Old 10-03-2018, 07:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by manbaleno View Post

Get their wechat and ask them out. Passionate moment is better performed with privacy
Old 10-03-2018, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

My ML told me yesterday that she now reports to work at 7am to end at 8pm. Owner of MP arrange to give night shift earn more before 10.30pm.

We were having a good laugh that our nanny state wants to be our mummy now and make us be good boys and go to sleep early, wake up early, work harder for high income and more taxes !

ML laughed it off and say she going for a swim at nearby swimming pool after work for exercise- make the best of it. She is popular, though not looker, so less pressure on her. Same as for my other fave. Knock off early to rest.

I noticed that the other MLs in joint moody and floundering over each other whenever a customer arrive. Won't be easy on MLs or owners. Many $45/hr nowadays and caught in a situation where one raise price, customer can switch as all MPs clustered nearby. Foresee possibility of discounts or incentives to get customers to come in afternoon before 5pm.

Silly MIW. Knock off at 5pm or 6pm.. eat dinner.. how many hours left ? Some more people working later and later. Yes, wont be surprised it will be part 2 at budget hotel. Get hp num from MLs.
Old 10-03-2018, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2447 / Power: 19
Fishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibanezjem555 View Post
My ML told me yesterday that she now reports to work at 7am to end at 8pm. Owner of MP arrange to give night shift earn more before 10.30pm.....

Silly MIW. Knock off at 5pm or 6pm.. eat dinner.. how many hours left ? Some more people working later and later. Yes, wont be surprised it will be part 2 at budget hotel. Get hp num from MLs.
Yes, cfm will have part 2. Even b4 new ruling part 2 is available, now that they have to compete for biz, part 2 will be even easier for customers to negotiate.
不欺负你,不骂你,相信你。
有人欺负你,我会第一时间出来帮你。
你开心的时候,我会陪你开心。
你不开心,我也会哄到你开心。
永远觉得你最漂亮,做梦都会梦见你。
在我的心里,就只有你。
就这样简单。
Old 10-03-2018, 03:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 7
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

They curse at customer , not doing hj.
Old 10-03-2018, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1691 / Power: 10
trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by sionglim View Post
They curse at customer , not doing hj.
Serious ????
Old 11-03-2018, 02:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
aymanzalwahiri deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This news is very sad for me, after work couldn’t get anymore tension release, who the hell want to go Hj in the early morning , feels like now can only go for morning woody release
Old 11-03-2018, 07:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 0
NinjaBB is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNinjaBB is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aymanzalwahiri View Post
This news is very sad for me, after work couldn’t get anymore tension release, who the hell want to go Hj in the early morning , feels like now can only go for morning woody release
PCC at home can help you to save $
Old 11-03-2018, 09:42 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 0
acidtest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyacidtest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Or you can open the Facebook pages of your favourite spas and pcc to their photos. FOC also
Old 12-03-2018, 01:21 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Furygalorze deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried massage at spring leaf area? Any reviews? An***** dy***** spa and the new one beside it.
Old 12-03-2018, 04:58 PM
Samster (B)

acidtest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyacidtest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro pls pm ctc and location. Kum sia
Old 12-03-2018, 05:01 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 465 / Power: 0
RedDog is a glorious beacon of lightRedDog is a glorious beacon of lightRedDog is a glorious beacon of lightRedDog is a glorious beacon of lightRedDog is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidtest View Post
Or you can open the Facebook pages of your favourite spas and pcc to their photos. FOC also
Bro, you always pcc by looking at photos
Old 12-03-2018, 09:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 13
lufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidtest View Post
No lah, I always try out the syts after bio them in FB. Nowadays they accept whatever amount you tip them and no longer strictly adhere to $50 hj. That’s the good thing about competition
Can share your lobang with me too?
Old 12-03-2018, 10:40 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedDog View Post
Bro, can share your lobang? I always paid $50 for hj.
Bro, check my previous posts
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1