The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-03-2018, 04:02 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
Josephliu is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Homey Spa Blk 24 Sin Ming road #01-39

Hi bros, I just to warn bros here not to go this spa as i was chop chop chop by the massage girl at this spa and service was fuck up. Went there take an hour and was assign to the room. After 5mins 1 lady came in and looks quite pretty to me and abit syt and think it's my day but in the end was not!!! After 15mins massage ask me whether i need any special and i ask bj how much and she say $200 and i was surprise and ask why it's higher than market rate and reply was cos it's high class spa in hotel. So already there just take loh and it's was abit of bj and more of a hj and i told here it's bj you shall use more of you mouth and she say if want just only mouth it's $250 and i was damm piss off and no mood so just let her continue and shoot off in the end using her hand. Dress up and paid the $200 and went off and i told myself never come to this spa again.
Old 26-03-2018, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 495 / Power: 22
triplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Homey Spa Blk 24 Sin Ming road #01-39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josephliu View Post
Hi bros, I just to warn bros here not to go this spa as i was chop chop chop by the massage girl at this spa and service was fuck up. Went there take an hour and was assign to the room. After 5mins 1 lady came in and looks quite pretty to me and abit syt and think it's my day but in the end was not!!! After 15mins massage ask me whether i need any special and i ask bj how much and she say $200 and i was surprise and ask why it's higher than market rate and reply was cos it's high class spa in hotel. So already there just take loh and it's was abit of bj and more of a hj and i told here it's bj you shall use more of you mouth and she say if want just only mouth it's $250 and i was damm piss off and no mood so just let her continue and shoot off in the end using her hand. Dress up and paid the $200 and went off and i told myself never come to this spa again.
Wow you join in Feb 2018 and so far all your 3 posting are regards to you been chop carrot! So seem like you are more of the problem than those shops as everywhere u go up get chop carrots
Old 26-03-2018, 08:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 18
garbage8889 is a glorious beacon of lightgarbage8889 is a glorious beacon of lightgarbage8889 is a glorious beacon of lightgarbage8889 is a glorious beacon of lightgarbage8889 is a glorious beacon of light

Homey spa is in a hotel meh?? its below HDB block.
Old 26-03-2018, 09:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Mrokok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

That y scam, copy paste from another post, boutique spa one lol
Old 01-04-2018, 08:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 11
lovejl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylovejl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josephliu View Post
Congrats. You should be receiving their legal letter soon just like other samster who has shared his experience. If what you said were true, it is really funny that an "illegal" spa dares to take legal action on their client for sharing the true facts.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1