The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 02-07-2018, 07:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 8
Chantelfin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L18H18 - FRs & Info

I went there, saw g8 but she look disinterested so I skip her. She should be ggoing back soon, took G18 instead.

Good looking , A boobs, 1.7m about, overall good fuck. Nice Long legs and nice butt for doggy.

Rtf - likely.
Old 11-07-2018, 11:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Hotdogbj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Girl 13

name: annie?

looks:9/10
good looking., one of the best looking there, petite, short 150+?

body:9/10
c cup fake boobs. but i love fake boobs and she belongs to slim type.

bbbj: 6/10
when we showered. she will check your lj. so i think not everyone will have bbbj.
her bbbj skill is lacking. but at least will try accommodate to you.
cum on her boobs

her service is good despite her pretty looks
Old 14-07-2018, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 20
The_Outsiders deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotdogbj View Post
Girl 13

name: annie?

looks:9/10
good looking., one of the best looking there, petite, short 150+?

body:9/10
c cup fake boobs. but i love fake boobs and she belongs to slim type.

bbbj: 6/10
when we showered. she will check your lj. so i think not everyone will have bbbj.
her bbbj skill is lacking. but at least will try accommodate to you.
cum on her boobs

her service is good despite her pretty looks
Does she allow frenching? How would u rate her gfe ?
Old 15-07-2018, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 11
overboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to behold
Went in to look for g8 but still have a bloody long waiting time. Then saw g17 quite chio but I never take her...

Anyone tried her?
Old 17-07-2018, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Outsiders View Post
Does she allow frenching? How would u rate her gfe ?
I never french. i don't like. haha.

hmm for her looks i think her GFE is good. definitely above average to me.
after deed is done, we will cuddle on bed till alarm ring.
Old 18-07-2018, 10:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 7
J2Cockle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJ2Cockle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

The countenance of the WL is a good litmus test. If she looks disinterested or with a black face, best to avoid IMO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chantelfin View Post
I went there, saw g8 but she look disinterested so I skip her. She should be ggoing back soon, took G18 instead.

Good looking , A boobs, 1.7m about, overall good fuck. Nice Long legs and nice butt for doggy.

Rtf - likely.

Fan of SBF ever since landing in Sg
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Old 19-07-2018, 01:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by J2Cockle View Post
The countenance of the WL is a good litmus test. If she looks disinterested or with a black face, best to avoid IMO.
I had my fair share of WL who smiled brightly but service and GFE sucks and I totally regretted.
Nowadays if I venture out beyond my RTF, I would just pick the one whose face I like and hope for the best.
Old 19-07-2018, 05:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorres View Post
I had my fair share of WL who smiled brightly but service and GFE sucks and I totally regretted.
Nowadays if I venture out beyond my RTF, I would just pick the one whose face I like and hope for the best.
Agreed... Sometimes those smile nice nice coz they Bo customer...
Those face dao dao is too many customer choose...

But I also agree that those who look disinterested will be lousy session

In the end it about luck, just choose whoever u like
Old 22-07-2018, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 11
overboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to behold

FR for G3

Oh my gawd, she went beyond my expectations.
For those who want a summary on ratings, here it is...

Body: 6.5/10 (big man made boobs, some tummy)
Boobs: 7/10 (as mentioned, enhanced.. About c or d size)
Face: 7/10 - pretty from far, but as what one off the other bro mentioned, she has freckles
GFE: 9/10
FJ: 9/10
AR: 10/10

So allow me to share my story.. It was late at night and all the rooms are booked. My fav g8 is busy (that's expected) and so I went for G3.

In the shower, we took our time to shower. Rubbing every single curve, every single crease.

Things started to heat up as we frenched in the bathroom. As we were in the shower for quite a while, she only took like 5min more to shower after me.

Coming out from the shower she asked if I wanted some water.. To which I declined. Then, she started kissing me and licking my nipples.

She continued to go south, giving me a sensual bj and then sucked on my balls. Then she went down even more and started to do an ar.. Her tongue was kinda pointy and she used it to all her advantage.. Using the tip of her tongue and licked all around my ass cheek, giving the tingling sensation.

Then she gave a long AR.. Was super aroused... She kept on using her tongue to penetrate my asshole. Then she called me to go on all fours, and she approached my asshole and licked it voraciously.. At one point, she sticked out her pointy tongue and rammed my butt against her face, again and again! I was moaning like crazy. I can't take it and while she was giving me an ass fuck with her tongue, I was fingering her...

After like a long time, it's my turn to service her. My turn to use my tongue to arouse her, like the way she aroused me. I started licking her pussy, from her outer legs to the clit itself.. And licking using lots of pressure.. Like flickering a nipple. And I was so aroused I returned an AR to her as well!

She was damn high by now.. And I returned to licking her pussy. Suddenly I felt her calves clamped down on my head, signaling me to put more pressure and harder. I gave it all my might in licking and she was sooo damn wet..

At this point of time, u kinda know she was horny. Her next move is to push me onto the bed and ride me cowgirl... Strong and fast riding. I continued pumping her from the bottom for about 2-3min and I turned her around to fuck missionary. Some hard fucking and I can sense my cum building up. I pound harder and grabbed her boobs, getting ready for the big thing. As it build up, I go harder and faster and finally I came.. Best AR and FJ so far in 2018!

By the time I finished not much time left.. Faster bathe and zhao!

Last edited by overboard; 22-07-2018 at 09:03 PM.
Old 25-07-2018, 10:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Yourlousyone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by overboard View Post
FR for G3

Oh my gawd, she went beyond my expectations.
For those who want a summary on ratings, here it is...

Body: 6.5/10 (big man made boobs, some tummy)
Boobs: 7/10 (as mentioned, enhanced.. About c or d size)
Face: 7/10 - pretty from far, but as what one off the other bro mentioned, she has freckles
GFE: 9/10
FJ: 9/10
AR: 10/10

So allow me to share my story.. It was late at night and all the rooms are booked. My fav g8 is busy (that's expected) and so I went for G3.

In the shower, we took our time to shower. Rubbing every single curve, every single crease.

Things started to heat up as we frenched in the bathroom. As we were in the shower for quite a while, she only took like 5min more to shower after me.

Coming out from the shower she asked if I wanted some water.. To which I declined. Then, she started kissing me and licking my nipples.

She continued to go south, giving me a sensual bj and then sucked on my balls. Then she went down even more and started to do an ar.. Her tongue was kinda pointy and she used it to all her advantage.. Using the tip of her tongue and licked all around my ass cheek, giving the tingling sensation.

Then she gave a long AR.. Was super aroused... She kept on using her tongue to penetrate my asshole. Then she called me to go on all fours, and she approached my asshole and licked it voraciously.. At one point, she sticked out her pointy tongue and rammed my butt against her face, again and again! I was moaning like crazy. I can't take it and while she was giving me an ass fuck with her tongue, I was fingering her...

After like a long time, it's my turn to service her. My turn to use my tongue to arouse her, like the way she aroused me. I started licking her pussy, from her outer legs to the clit itself.. And licking using lots of pressure.. Like flickering a nipple. And I was so aroused I returned an AR to her as well!

She was damn high by now.. And I returned to licking her pussy. Suddenly I felt her calves clamped down on my head, signaling me to put more pressure and harder. I gave it all my might in licking and she was sooo damn wet..

At this point of time, u kinda know she was horny. Her next move is to push me onto the bed and ride me cowgirl... Strong and fast riding. I continued pumping her from the bottom for about 2-3min and I turned her around to fuck missionary. Some hard fucking and I can sense my cum building up. I pound harder and grabbed her boobs, getting ready for the big thing. As it build up, I go harder and faster and finally I came.. Best AR and FJ so far in 2018!

By the time I finished not much time left.. Faster bathe and zhao!

G3 is good. But confirm need 2session .
Old 28-07-2018, 03:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Christianlian9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yourlousyone View Post
G3 is good. But confirm need 2session .
Visited G3 on Thursday about 5.40pm, No french, no AR for me and she have an unfriendly face.She wear a spectacles and don’t talk at all.
RTF: No 👎
Old 03-08-2018, 04:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
rafaee is one of the Best!rafaee is one of the Best!rafaee is one of the Best!

Reached around 330am. 3 girls in tank, one of which G8. Remembering all the reviews here about how good she can get. Fast hand fast leg chose G8, took 2 x $50 sessions, but need to wait 10mins for room. Once inside the room, stripped and went to shower together. Some girls only applied soap on areas which are going to be serviced, but she applied soap for me from head to toe. Did some soapy body rub and some french kissing in shower for some 5mins. Signalled her to rinse off the soap and proceed to bed.

Offered French kissing, catbath, bbbj and managed to paint her, halfway through, she initiated 69. Did that for a good 10mins. After that capped on, and pumped her in missionary and frenched kiss her at the same time, before releasing. GFE not very commercial, able to have some small talk during the session. Offered a back massage after that. Boobs should be B cup I think, nicely shaped and well proportionate, not sure if it’s enhanced(I doubt so).

Face: 7
Body: 9 with full back tattoo.
BBBJ: 7
French kiss: yes
Painting: yes
GFE: 7
Damage: 2 x $50. Went up at 0340, 0425 I was eating chicken rice already.

Above is my personal experience with her. Spoke to her in thai throughout the session. I noticed that interacting with Thai WLs in their language do reap some benefits even for first timers, but then it depends on the WL’s mood and work experience during the day, considering the fact that I went late.
Old 07-08-2018, 10:25 PM
Samster

Tried following past few weeks:

Girl 16
New girl apparently.
looks - 9 my type
Blowjob 9.3/10 - good hard suction and active
Body not my type.

Girl 8
looks - 8.5/10
blowjob - 9/10 - slow and sensual kind of blowjob and very active, (i prefer suction kind more)
body - slim with natural boobs
Old 08-08-2018, 12:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
devilborne87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Retired soldier after 3 years...itchy head...went down to release
Went for g19....big boobs...enhanced...hot and cold bbbj.....good pumping session.....return home ORD le....haha
Old 09-08-2018, 07:39 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1795 / Power: 17
bonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant future

Bro wasting three years effort or u had a last fuck and retire after this?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1