The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent, Xelda

Old 10-06-2018, 11:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 14
sashangel is one of the Best!sashangel is one of the Best!sashangel is one of the Best!sashangel is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by oliverlim View Post
Tried Alessandra last night. Looks same as pics. Body hot af. Fake tits but perfectly shaped and nice abs and awesome abs. Also met Luana, who fetched me from the lift into the room. Also hot bod. But I just did it with Alessandra. Recommended. Like you said, a bit of communication problem, but I speak a bit of Spanish so it's ok.

Might try Luana if schedule permits.
Alessandra and Launa are from which stables bro ? Thanks
Old 10-06-2018, 11:40 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Jumpstack is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

No stable..independent i guess
Old 13-06-2018, 05:05 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sihaolian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Floretta, Elite69

Seldom write review but she is just too good

She is plain perfect. Kiss me the moment I came in the door like a long awaited girlfriend. Little French, mostly small pecks on lips and deep long kisses.

She ask if I want to shower, showered solo , came out of the shower, she basically jump on me for more kisses, not too wild but like a girlfriend you missed for long.

Bbbj was long, even deep throat a little( which is my first time) and then she rub her groin on mine on top and went go to kisses, for a moment I almost thought it’s going to be raw and kan chiong Abit.

She then cap me and ride on top. She mix the speed and pace. Fast fast then sudden stop and a few deep thrust. Kinda good for me cause it distract me and can last longer.

She then pull me up to edge of the bed and pull my neck up and she just like balance and her hips just rumba, quite interesting cause never try this position before , she then ask me to hug and spoon behind her on the bed and thrust her from behind, this felt so intimate like boyfriend / girlfriend. Then realise she got a moon tattoo behind her neck, felt so passionate and finally came.

Both of us were exhausted, lie on the bed and talk a little. English is limited but better then most russian. Then you just admire her beauty. She keeps hugging you during the talk. The intimacy was amazing.

Don’t know how long she is going to be around but the service, beauty and girlfriend feel is worth that 400.

RTF: Hell Yeah!!!
Old 14-06-2018, 08:32 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Disclaimer
This FR is base on true encounter. Your encounter may be different from me base on many factors. I hope this fr can give u a rough idea of what service is expected and can assist you to make the right choice. If you think that the FR is fake, i urges you not to read it and don’t believe it. Go and read from other. Please do not blame me if you think is not good.

Read before proceed
-Please take this FR as a pinch of salt after reading it
-Please do not let your kid to try it
-Pls read only when wife or girlfriend is not around
-This FR may have the same format and some content which is similarity to my previous
-All the rating are base on own preference, criteria and liking. It will varies from other
-All pics and gif use in my FR is for illustration only
-FR will contain mix language of English, Chinese, Hokkien and Bahasa

战后报告

Stable: Sensual
This is my own opinion about this stable. You may have different view.
Some may say this stable not too good but my comment for them are neutral. Their operation style was organised, and all instructions was clear. No switch and bait and also stable is trustworthy and honest. Although there is some waiting here and there, but the booking still go off smoothly.

Date/Time/ Type of Bonk
14 June 2018 @ 2000hrs for 90 mins

Location/Type
They are hotel base and i shall not disclose too much about location as i am not sure will it be the same all the time so it would be better to refer to the stable upon confirmation of yur booking regarding the location.

女神: Eling

样貌:★★★★★
She told me she was in her mid 20s. I am sure she look the same as what was being advertised. She don’t does much of a make-up, just the simple one so I would not consider her as SYT but still have those chio looks. She can understand simple English and able to speak Chinese and even Malay.
Lady Background
This is my 1st time trying of Cambodia lady here in SG. Previously i have tried some before in JB. This was her first visit to SG and working for this stable. She work in a salon back in Malaysia and back in her homework she was a famer.

to be continue…….

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 14-06-2018, 08:33 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

身材:★★★★★
Eling have dark to mid-dark tone with long straight highlighted hair. Her figure was nice and her body size the petite type which I like it. She have small neh neh which was a bit saggy. I don’t mind cos I not a breast lover. There was only a small tattoo on top of the front chest shoulder area. No other stretch or scar mark on her body. She have a nice perky butt for doggie and her pussy get wet easily and she have nicely patched curly pussy hair.

FOREPLAY
There was not much of a frenching, just a bit of kissing only. The foreplay was excellent with lot of catbath and unlimited nibble, licking and sucking my nipple hard with her tongue keep twirling and lower down to my stomach area that i cannot resist it. I grope her body and use my finger to rub her clitoris. She was wet and i slowly insert my finger to do the work as i finger her deep and fast, she let out some soft moan and i will just continue to whisper and lick her neck and ear area to kept her arouse. After a while, i saw some white sticky liquid strain on my finger.

口交:★★★★
The BBBJ was good. She was patient and hardworking. She sucks me with pace, long and deep blow , swirling and twisting my cockhead with her tongue. She was like giving my dick a very deep cleaning. At one time, i push my dick deep in and gave her a mouth fuck. I almost cannot tahan but i control and endure it.

做爱:★★★★★
She told me, she cannot tahan already, capped me and start to ride me. I rock her hard hard and deep deep before changing to missionary. I pump her and alternating my speed as I go in deeply and faster. She was moaning and whining “oh my god,, oh oh oh oh”. Lastly, we switch to doggie position. I thrust her deep in and out, her perky butt gave up the “piak piak piak” effect and her moaning was like creating a stereo sound effect. I control myself and gave a last few deep and strong thrust before i collapse on top of her and offload my third quarter full of cum inside the condom. She saw and ask me how long never make love, cum so much.

态度: ★★★★★
The GFE was high with lot of cuddling and hugging. The atmosphere was great. It was easy for us to break the ice and chemistry with each other as we communicate in a mixture of Chinese and English. Her attitude was good and hardworking, not those hash hash or play phone type. Although have braces, never used as an excuse of for not performing BBBJ.

整体: ★★★★★
I can said it was really shiok fucking with her. It really a nice and good experience and i have no regret about the booking her. Those who like small petite size lady with small neh neh, I would recommend to try her. She will not be here for long, so faster make your booking now.

评论
Please treat her nicely, gently and take good care of her.
Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 21-06-2018, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2406 / Power: 22
F-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond repute

http://mobile.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=17483938#post17483938

pls support ,help vote .
Old 21-06-2018, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 10
ocbcwhore deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyocbcwhore deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

For Iconic's Hani:

She definitely deserve the OCBC seal of approval. Any of your fetishes or fantasies, ask her nicely and you will be reciprocated. Nice shaved pussy, tight and juicy. The sight of that sweet swollen juicy abalone right in front of your eyes when 69ing is a sight to behold. 2 melons are just the right size and feel. I think they are natural or very well man-made. I liked them.

I would only take a point off as she was not in heels. I personally have a heel fetish and it would be heavenly to fuck her all over in the 5 star hotel in heels.

Definitely in the Great Bonk Category!
Old 21-06-2018, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 18
Tiu123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTiu123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocbcwhore View Post
For Iconic's Hani:

She definitely deserve the OCBC seal of approval. Any of your fetishes or fantasies, ask her nicely and you will be reciprocated. Nice shaved pussy, tight and juicy. The sight of that sweet swollen juicy abalone right in front of your eyes when 69ing is a sight to behold. 2 melons are just the right size and feel. I think they are natural or very well man-made. I liked them.

I would only take a point off as she was not in heels. I personally have a heel fetish and it would be heavenly to fuck her all over in the 5 star hotel in heels.

Definitely in the Great Bonk Category!
Omg ocbc stamp of approval
But I kena banned no chance!!
Old 22-06-2018, 12:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
limelite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Short FR for Ani Sensual :-

Look - Syt, better than pic.
Body - nice rack, ample boobs b-c, protude nips.
Service - cbj, several position tried.
Gfe - cute, friendly, able to speak bahasa a plus point.
Rtf material.

Thanks bro sensual.
Old 22-06-2018, 02:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 10
ocbcwhore deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyocbcwhore deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiu123 View Post
Omg ocbc stamp of approval
But I kena banned no chance!!
You sure he banned you meh bro?? Unless you did something absolutely horrible... Maybe he was away and his staff did not attend to your inquiry last time? If anything I should be banned as I bitched, moaned, and complained to him and here when he has that bitch with bad attitude last time. I had my friend, who's a newbie text him last week and he was given the direction with no fuzz.

If anything just call him directly, it could be just a misunderstanding. In the end, he is still a business man and your cash is as good as any. Good luck on your next bonking experience
Old 22-06-2018, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
hornyguy79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

interested bro.
Old 22-06-2018, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 19
Gaultier06 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGaultier06 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGaultier06 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i want, pls share
Old 24-06-2018, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 7
Hellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of light

Any fr on Sean?
https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=...1#post17471621
Old 24-06-2018, 01:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
limelite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellotherehere View Post
Syt.Wont reject type. Worth the price.
Old 24-06-2018, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 7
Hellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of light

Any other Indonesians u tried and good bonks?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1