The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 15-07-2018, 01:39 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -223 / Power: 0
AhPui8 AhPui8 AhPui8
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
to me business is bad...to you is booming then be it...

so long is still 800k hey not complaining....
So who want to start a unite to bring the price down in TBK?
Old 15-07-2018, 09:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhPui8 View Post
If all the okt and vendor is ruthless? So you want us or yourself to start a unite to bring the price down for TBK?
if that was the case I will just go Balai to relax drink and massage...anyway will never happen becos okt always compete...

to my friends and me, Balai is a simple place and dun make too may assumptions...dun treat us as roberthead carrot and up prices...

amazing number of clones in this thread. and we all knew who they were..anyway I dun care so long no flaming and war...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 15-07-2018, 05:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
to my friends and me, Balai is a simple place and dun make too may assumptions...dun treat us as roberthead carrot and up prices...
Two samples we can study. Tg Pinang n Tg Batu bite the dust. But why Btm n Tbk still surving though prices had risen substantially?

Thank you
Old 15-07-2018, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 7
Ihowlian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIhowlian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIhowlian is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Two samples we can study. Tg Pinang n Tg Batu bite the dust. But why Btm n Tbk still surving though prices had risen substantially?
Bro those two places were quite far from spore. Ferry to batu was discontinued. Pinang was due to local pressure to shut down flesh trade. Balai still have demand from msian bros and took no longer an hour to reach. Like bro Hurricane put it 800k still acceptable.
Old 16-07-2018, 12:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 19
bochuns is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbochuns is a Helpful and Caring Samster
People like me always kpkb about the price so expensive but still lan lan the next day buy a ferry ticket go enjoy.
Old 16-07-2018, 01:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Business is extremely well, I highly doubt u get 800k or less to fark a gal if business is down to shit.
Old 16-07-2018, 01:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ihowlian View Post
Bro those two places were quite far from spore. Ferry to batu was discontinued. Pinang was due to local pressure to shut down flesh trade. Balai still have demand from msian bros and took no longer an hour to reach. Like bro Hurricane put it 800k still acceptable.
Tg Batu due to corrupt officials asking for sky high under table money. OKT no choice closed shop. Tats wat i heard.

As for Tg Pinang, like u said, could be due to religious group demand to shut down.

Thank you
Old 16-07-2018, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1384 / Power: 7
Jas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
Business is extremely well, I highly doubt u get 800k or less to fark a gal if business is down to shit.
700k is possible young , good body but is new gal and not very pretty.Is depend on how you bargain and if you are the house regular.
For business there is alway peak and off peak. Basically is supply and demand.
Old 16-07-2018, 11:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jas28 View Post
700k is possible young , good body but is new gal and not very pretty.Is depend on how you bargain and if you are the house regular.
For business there is alway peak and off peak. Basically is supply and demand.
Again with peak or off there's always customers since it's always in demand for so many years. Repeating customers keep coming and bring in newbies its a circle and will never end.
Old 17-07-2018, 03:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
ValentinoV deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Planning to make a solo trip there. If i dont have a driver can i take a taxi there and just tell the uncle go to "villa"" ?
Usually wad time does the villa open? From there i can straight bring the girl back hotel right?
Newbie here need guidance from u all lao jiao here hehe
Old 17-07-2018, 03:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
fixxxer is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValentinoV View Post
Planning to make a solo trip there. If i dont have a driver can i take a taxi there and just tell the uncle go to "villa"" ?
Usually wad time does the villa open? From there i can straight bring the girl back hotel right?
Newbie here need guidance from u all lao jiao here hehe
the moment u step out of the ferry terminal, u will have lots of offers for transport, just be wise and deal well, its better to have a driver there to arrange hotel etc for u. haave a sextifying trip

We don't care what it meant \m/
Old 17-07-2018, 03:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
ValentinoV deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fixxxer View Post
the moment u step out of the ferry terminal, u will have lots of offers for transport, just be wise and deal well, its better to have a driver there to arrange hotel etc for u. haave a sextifying trip
thanks bro. will be booking hotel through online first. what is the market rate for trip to villa and to hotel
Old 17-07-2018, 04:50 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Chernovskyj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

When are you going? Would be good to hear your experience.
Old 17-07-2018, 05:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 19
bochuns is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbochuns is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any bros here going this weekend?
Old 17-07-2018, 05:35 PM
Samster