The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 27-01-2009, 05:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 22
steamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to behold
GL Legal PRC FRs

I would like to start a thread for GL legal prc Frs so that we can run this parallel to the regular m'sian Cat 150 and Cat 80 threads. I hope bros will support this thread with their relevant frs so that we can help fellow bros interested in legal prcs, who will be a permanent feature of our chiong landscape.
To start off, this is my modest contribution, which took place today:
Prc: Ning Ning; from chongqing I think
Looks: 7/10 fair, big eyes, bright smile
Hgt: est 155cm bit short
Boobs: est 34C great cleavage, firm, and suckable
Catbath: 7/10 she used her boobs to do body massage first b4 a comprenhensive catbath with ball licking and sucking
French: dun hv but little pecks and lips to lips got some
Bbbj: 7/10, she did bj first but seeing my sian look, told me she will remove the cd; hence gave me a sensual bbbj on the special bed, with her sop suspended acrobatics. U guys knw wat i mean.
fj: 8/10 various positions incl swing acrobatics, did reverse cowgirl, doggie and finished in missionary. was responsive with gd audio effects. came with tight hugging.
attitude 8/10 frenly and accommodating
gfe 7/10
bath was gd with some boobs on body effects while i was sitting on the bath chair. No other specials in bath.
dmg 120/45 in special bed room or 100/45 in regular bed room. I took the first choice but may opt for normal bed in future.
rtf she not bad but i wud like to try others first.
cheers all
p/s hopefully mod can put this as a sticky
Old 27-01-2009, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 23
jordi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjordi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjordi is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: GL Legal PRC FRs

Great move, bro ...

I will post my FRs soon ... once got time after the CNY holiday ...
Old 27-01-2009, 10:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
nikita2004 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Ai Ai

Been waiting to write this FR since 2 weeks ago, got chance todae finally.

PRC from southern Guangdong are, forgot the place name
Looks: 7/10, nice smile
Boobs: 32A, small with small nipple
Catbath: 8/10, comprehensive licking all over with good skill
BBBJ: 9/10, very deep and teasing rod skill
F/J: 8/10, NICE moaning..can make u move faster instantly, tight..
RTF: Yes

It is a short FR due to lack of memory, been for 2 weeks bro...still manage to capture the essence
Old 28-01-2009, 10:47 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 380 / Power: 0
lee1969sg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlee1969sg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlee1969sg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlee1969sg is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Tried new girl from Sichuan.....Ella...

Cat : 150
Looks : 8.5 (my type)
Body : 7.5 ( smooth skin, nice tits, 34B I think)
BJ : 7
AR : no
FJ : 8
GFE : 9!!!!
Overall : 8

Knows how to manja.... very sweet...I think this one can train to become regular.....

Anyone else tried her?
Old 28-01-2009, 01:05 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
skybaby is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Tried new girl from L16H6A....meimei ....

Cat : 150
Looks : 8 (my type)
Body : 7.5 ( smooth skin, nice tits, 34B I think)
BJ : 7
AR : no
FJ : 8
GFE : 9!!!!
Overall : 8

Knows how to manja.... very sweet...I think this one can train to become regular.....

Anyone else tried her?
Old 28-01-2009, 10:28 PM
Not Activated

lee1969sg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlee1969sg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlee1969sg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlee1969sg is a living Saint! - you won't find better

skybaby

try writing your own FR....dont copy word for word!!! Warning No1
Old 28-01-2009, 11:11 PM
Samster

jordi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjordi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjordi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR on KeKe (可可)

Went to try the much talked about YoYo (kawaii look one with big eyes) but when i went there, OKT say "must wait" ... so sit there look see look see, OKT recommend new girl KeKe - looks not bad, quite sweet, long hair... I gian liao ...

The car park downstairs filled with big cars so must mean all the DA LAO BAN must be taking "time off" for their "afternoon meeting"...

KeKe
Face: 7/10 (sweet girl next door look with long flowing hair, can do shampoo advertisement)
Height: 1.6m
Figure: 7/10 (about 45kg that type)
Boobs: B cup (small B but specialilty is her "eraser tits")
Service: 8.5/10
BBBJ: yes (very good all over licking, tickling here and there)
Sound quality: People outside the room can hear her and i swear I'm not bluffing! she is that loud! and it doesn't sound fake either. (9/10 for her amazing sound quality)
GFE: 9/10 (very good feeling ... after cum liao, still got massage, feel demn shiok)
dmg: $150/fully 60mins/1shot

Overall: 8.5/10

RTF: Sure, must try the stereo surround sound again !
Old 29-01-2009, 06:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 16
devion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydevion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordi View Post
FR on KeKe (可可)

Went to try the much talked about YoYo (kawaii look one with big eyes) but when i went there, OKT say "must wait" ... so sit there look see look see, OKT recommend new girl KeKe - looks not bad, quite sweet, long hair... I gian liao ...

The car park downstairs filled with big cars so must mean all the DA LAO BAN must be taking "time off" for their "afternoon meeting"...

KeKe
Face: 7/10 (sweet girl next door look with long flowing hair, can do shampoo advertisement)
Figure: 7/10 (about 45kg that type)
Boobs: B cup (small B but specialilty is her "eraser tits")
Service: 8.5/10
BBBJ: yes (very good all over licking, tickling here and there)
Sound quality: People outside the room can hear her and i swear I'm not bluffing! she is that loud! and it doesn't sound fake either. (9/10 for her amazing sound quality)
GFE: 9/10 (very good feeling ... after cum liao, still got massage, feel demn shiok)
dmg: $150/fully 60mins/1shot

Overall: 8.5/10

RTF: Sure, must try the stereo surround sound again !
Hmmm..not sure whether she is the same one I saw in 2060...Does she allow frenching?
Old 29-01-2009, 06:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
lingoBoy is Cool - loads of Potential

FR on Kiki L20H60.

Tried her sometime last year, she wouls first help you to take off your clothes, then pants, and she took off hers and then proceed to shower together. She washed me thoroughly clean, washed my palms especially. Next proceed to bed, we chatted first for about 15 minutes. Then actions began, she started her catbath from neck, then to nipple, then body and legs. Then she did bj with cd, after that started with her on top and finish off missionary. Next i proceed to bath with her again for 2nd round, then this time around, we did on the sex chair, then carry her on bed and finish off missionary on bed for my second shot. The rest of time was spent chatting.

Ratings are as below

Looks: 7/10
Body: 6/10(too skinny and boobs too small)
BJ:5/10 (prefer to have it without cd)
FJ: 7/10 (likes to suck your fingers as you fuck her).

Overall : 6/10

RTF: Maybe (too many to try already, heard that more gems are coming after CNY, looks like the China Market here is booming).
Old 29-01-2009, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 16
devion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydevion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lingoBoy View Post
FR on Kiki L20H60.

Tried her sometime last year, she wouls first help you to take off your clothes, then pants, and she took off hers and then proceed to shower together. She washed me thoroughly clean, washed my palms especially. Next proceed to bed, we chatted first for about 15 minutes. Then actions began, she started her catbath from neck, then to nipple, then body and legs. Then she did bj with cd, after that started with her on top and finish off missionary. Next i proceed to bath with her again for 2nd round, then this time around, we did on the sex chair, then carry her on bed and finish off missionary on bed for my second shot. The rest of time was spent chatting.

Ratings are as below

Looks: 7/10
Body: 6/10(too skinny and boobs too small)
BJ:5/10 (prefer to have it without cd)
FJ: 7/10 (likes to suck your fingers as you fuck her).

Overall : 6/10

RTF: Maybe (too many to try already, heard that more gems are coming after CNY, looks like the China Market here is booming).
Oh thx! Lingoboy....so the Kiki I saw at 2060 is the one u mentioned.....bj...yikes...does not sound like very fantastic....but I think she looks great.
Old 29-01-2009, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Dilbert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My contribution to this thread... The follow are posts that I made previously in Legalize China Girls in brothels I'll just cut and paste the meat of the posts ok?

The following girls are the ones I've tried so far at L30 21A

First girl That I tried... QQ still my fav by the way

QQ (didn't ask where she is from)
Face: 7.5/10 (from certain angles she has the looks to be an actress)
Height: 1.5m (really short... I like~~ )
Boobs: A cup (with the push-up bra I thought she was a B cup)
Service: 9/10 (comparable to those cat100 service types)
BBJ: yes
Sound quality: THX surround sound
dmg: $150/60mins/1shot

Overall: 9/10

The Second girl that I tried...YoYo

YoYo (from some province near ShenZhen. Ireally have a bad memory for locations...)
Age: 19~20 (That's what she says but she sounds quite mature for her age)
Face: 7.5/10 (got Jap Kawaii look...She's got huge eyes.)
Figure: 7/10 ( Skinny... luckily butt got padding so didn't hit the hip bone in doggie position)
Boobs: B cup (But I think its a small B)
Service: 9/10
BBJ: yes (oh my god she blows like there is no tomorrow... nearly cum my load and I had to ask her to stop...)
Sound quality: People outside the room can hear her and i swear I'm not bluffing! she is that loud! and it doesn't sound fake either. (10/10 for her amazing sound quality)
dmg: $150/60mins/1shot

Overall: 8/10

Will post more once I've decided to venture the girls from the other houses. There's still 3 more at this house I haven't tried yet.
Old 30-01-2009, 08:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
driver2032 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros,

Would like to have info on whether the PRC WL are able to move between houses like the current system that the Malaysian WL have in place?

Many thanks in advance!! Happy CNY!
Old 30-01-2009, 08:29 PM
Samster

Yes ....

Old 30-01-2009, 09:49 PM
Not Activated

Talking Re: GL Legal PRC FRs

Jordi

Glad to hear you use Jeff and John too!!! I think they are good OKTs. Bring in girls not afraid to reject if customer find not suitable....

I have been visiting them for years....Meimei is nice too...but my fav is still ella. Also find Kiki and Jelly ok too!!

Who you recommend?
Old 31-01-2009, 12:19 AM
Samster

Talking Re: GL Legal PRC FRs

bro lee

errr ... i dont know who those people u mention are ...

My FR is on KeKe of L3021A and not the girl you FR in this thread ... so i think u got me wrong ...

I have tried Ella .... cos everyone talk so much abt her - she looks good i must admit - see already want to try. But in terms of service, i think quite good but nothing extraordinary ... body is good. When i had her, not much GFE. I think she very busy perhaps. Would i RTF her ? ... probably not lor. Like the Nike ad says, ... BEEN THERE DONE THAT.

Frankly, not all the PRCs have the service standard of the Malaysian WLs yet ... so ... for $150 ... i would make sure service is good.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread