The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-01-2024, 04:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1889 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Return

Sense a 3-some cumming

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 24-01-2024, 05:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 9
fuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of light

I clenched my jaw really tight, trying my best to not reach to the sensation of wanting to come. But Ashley was not in the mood to give mercy.
Her tongue furiously going around in circles on my cock in her mouth was really bringing me to the brink, and with Riley still watching from a distance and playing with herself it was turning me on big time.

“AH….AH…OH SHIT IM GONNA CUM…” but Ashley expertly continued sucking hard and fast, never once losing momentum as I came deep into her mouth. She eventually slowed down as her mouth slowly released my cock, with a few drops of cum dripping down her chin. She had most of my cum in her mouth and she looked up at me as she smiled and with one finger scooped up the remaining cum on her chin into her mouth. She then finally swallowed my cum and gave out a loud “AHHH”.

I was out of breath and I laid down on the bed. Riley walked over to the bed and joined us. “Ok Riley what the hell” I said as I stood up and looked over at Riley who was sitting on the edge of the bed. “Erm…if you think this was my idea, it’s not..”Riley said as she looked at Ashley who was still lying down on the bed behind her, panting and laughing playfully while gently moving her fingers up and down Riley’s back. “Ok I’m not getting it…last week you were all in my face and angry and everything and then suddenly I come home and you’re playing with yourself on my bed.” I said, looking confused. “Well…I just want what my sister’s been having…that’s what family is for, Tim…” Ashley and Riley broke into giggles.

“I’m so confused right now…” I joked as I sat on the bed next to Riley. Ashley had sat up and now all 3 of us were sitting on the edge of the bed. I finally saw Ashley’s body for the first time: C cuppers with big dark nipples, long slender legs and soft lips. “Oi….you stare enough already or not…” Riley asked in a somewhat irritating manner as she gave me a hard slap on my shoulder.

Ashley reached over and took Riley’s hand. “Riley…Riley….you shouldn’t be jealous…if anyone should be jealous it should be me because you’ve been having his cock for 2 weeks now…” with one hand on Riley’s chin she pulled Riley towards her and they engaged in a long passionate kiss. “…and besides, I don’t think this is Tim’s first rodeo…did I get that right?” Ashley said as she gave me a playful look.

Ashley pulled Riley up and they both stood in front of me as I sat on the edge of the bed watching these 2 sisters kiss and fondle each other. I know I’ve done Alice and Cassie before but they were both cousins. This is the first time I’ve ever been with 2 sisters and it was such a turn on. Instantly I was hard again.

Ashley reached out her hand to me, still engaged in kissing Riley and I took her hand and stood with them, and all 3 of us were kissing together. I then pushed Riley’s shoulder down and she knelt down and started sucking me off while Ashley moved my head towards her and we kissed. They then switched positions and the moment Ashley wrapped her lips around my cock I could feel her tongue swirling furiously around my cock as she sucked.

I didn’t want to let her make me cum so soon again. Ashley let out a playful moan the moment I pushed her head away from my cock, and I carried Riley on top of me in my favorite standing missionary and started pounding her hard. Ashley stood in front of me and with her hands on Riley’s waist she pushed Riley down with every thrust.

It didn’t take long before Riley started moaning at the top of her lungs. I wanted to make her cum and squirt. Ashley knelt down and started sucking my balls while enjoying the view of her sister being fucked just above her. “AH…AH..OH MY GOD I’M CUMMING…” Riley panted as she went faster and faster. I could feel that wet sensation again and lifted Riley off my cock just in time for her to squirt out a gush of cum. “OH MY GOD…WHAT THE FUCK RILEY…” Ashley exclaimed and giggled as Riley squirted all over her sister.

Riley was panting for breath but I wanted her to come again, so I inserted my cock and this time I pounded her hard and fast. Ashley had gotten up and stood next to me and I could see that her face and hair were covered in Riley’s pussy juices. She turned my head towards her and we kissed as I pounded Riley harder. Riley let out a loud scream and took my cock out again to squirt a second time, spilling her pussy juices all over my cock.

I got Riley off my cock and she knelt down and used her tongue to clean her juices off my cock. Ashley joined her and they started licking my cock together. “Oh my god…I’m so sorry I squirted all over you 姐” Riley laughed as she and Ashley shared a kiss before continuing to lick and suck my cock together.

Riley whispered something in Ashley’s ear and both then got up and pushed me down on the bed. Ashley climbed on top of me and inserted my cock into her now wet pussy. “FUCK” she moaned as she started going up and down, first slowly and picking up the pace. Riley went over and sat on my face. As Ashley went faster she started moaning even louder. “AH…AH…FUCK ME HARD BABY…” she moaned as I was busy licking Riley’s dripping wet pussy.

I got both girls off me, took Ashley, turned her around and fucked her really hard in doggy. Ashley was screaming and grabbing fistfuls of bedsheets and my whole bed was shaking as well. Riley went over to the front, laid down and spread her legs open so her sister could eat her pussy. I stopped to take a breath, and I saw Ashley furiously fingering Riley’s clit to the point where Riley was going to cum.

“AH…AH……SHIT 姐 IM CUMMING…” and moments later Ashley giggled as Riley squirted out another big gush of pussy juice all over her face, some landing in her mouth. As Riley laid on back to catch her breath, Ashley was on the brink of coming as well. “AH…FUCK…TIM IM CUMMING” she moaned as I could feel her entire body shiver in ecstasy. Both girls are now panting for breath, and I took them both by the hand and got them to sit down at the edge of the bed with me standing over them, my cock waiting in front of their faces.

Riley wasted no time and immediately started sucking away, and Ashley joined in. I closed my eyes and arched my head back, enjoying the 2 of them treating my cock with so much love and attention. I soon felt that rush of blood feeling coming and Ashley seem to instinctively knew that and started stroking my cock at full speed. She then let Riley take over and got up to stand next to me, and gave me a long passionate kiss.

“FUCK…GIRLS IM GONNA CUM” I said as I pushed Ashley down to her knees just in time for me to come all over both their faces and mouth, most of it landing on Riley. Ashley started to lick any cum dripping off Riley’s face and then all 3 of us laid down in bed, trying to catch our breath.

I think all of us were so exhausted from the sex that we fell asleep shortly after. I woke and both Ashley and Riley were on either side of me, soundly asleep.

Quietly I managed to get off the bed, put on a pair of shorts and head to the kitchen to get a drink. As I was still a bit sleepy, I didn’t turn on the lights and the moment I opened the fridge door I heard someone behind me clapping away…
Old 24-01-2024, 09:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
VicarageRoad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

OMG threesome with sisters, that's my fantasy !!
Old 30-01-2024, 04:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
reflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to behold

TS, waiting for "The Return".

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1