The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-01-2024, 01:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 20
Gear_man is a glorious beacon of lightGear_man is a glorious beacon of lightGear_man is a glorious beacon of lightGear_man is a glorious beacon of lightGear_man is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Foot job

Quote:
Originally Posted by firex View Post
I do not have such fetish too but had tried before.

There’s one FL in D1 that does foot job. Saw it on the menu in TG and video as well so went on to try it. Tbh, felt kinda kinky and feels so good till I erupt on her foot. One more kinks tick off my chart. Don’t ask me who or contact as I’m not okt. Go search for FL-mini at D1.

One famous Ml in massage dome also does foot fetish but ymmv. But just teasing on your kkj with her stocking leg. And to add on, she’s pretty, big boob and if foot fetish like, she has a fucking long and beautiful leg.
thanks for sharing bro!
I am sure other bro will benefit from it
Old 02-01-2024, 01:50 PM
Samster

Gear_man is a glorious beacon of lightGear_man is a glorious beacon of lightGear_man is a glorious beacon of lightGear_man is a glorious beacon of lightGear_man is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

There’s one FL in D1 that does foot job. Saw it on the menu in TG and video as well so went on to try it. Tbh, felt kinda kinky and feels so good till I erupt on her foot. One more kinks tick off my chart. Don’t ask me who or contact as I’m not okt. Go search for FL-mini at D1.

One famous Ml in massage dome also does foot fetish but ymmv. But just teasing on your kkj with her stocking leg. And to add on, she’s pretty, big boob and if foot fetish like, she has a fucking long and beautiful leg.
@firex pls share the ML from Massage dome
checking out mini too
upp u
Old 02-01-2024, 04:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 367 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 14
firex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gear_man View Post
@firex pls share the ML from Massage dome
checking out mini too
upp u
Amei lor. But she’s going back very very soon. I think next week if I rem correctly. She’s very hard to book now bro. Always full.
Old 02-01-2024, 07:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 527 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1744 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

I remembered last time I was in Japan, tried their massage shop and got a Thai masseuse...she said cannot do sexual things as it was illegal...but she said about another type of massage where she slowly massage and masturbate my little bro...then I sat up and she was like face to face with me..both of us were cross legged...then she continued to hj me while I tried to move my hardened rod to rub on her feet..she didn't move away but allowed me to rub on her feet...after a while I erupted with all the sperms over her feet...
Old 03-01-2024, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
I remembered last time I was in Japan, tried their massage shop and got a Thai masseuse...she said cannot do sexual things as it was illegal...but she said about another type of massage where she slowly massage and masturbate my little bro...then I sat up and she was like face to face with me..both of us were cross legged...then she continued to hj me while I tried to move my hardened rod to rub on her feet..she didn't move away but allowed me to rub on her feet...after a while I erupted with all the sperms over her feet...
Great experience!
hope i will get an encounter as yours.
Old 03-02-2024, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
VinnieV deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Got 2 mini, I assume the one from Milk Lovers?
Old 04-02-2024, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 5
WinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of light

only works if the girl is skilful. otherwise she also will get cramps easily
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1