The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 29-12-2014, 08:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by astreal69 View Post
Yeah i know, not only alot of fake whisky but many phoney friends in the night scene too.

That's the funny part, many Singaporeans always asked to join others and in the end kanna scam.

How hard is it to go whoring?
Haizzz so sad.. BTW, my English not gd.. u r saying tat Singaporeans got scammed or Singaporeans scam other?
Old 29-12-2014, 08:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1078 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39957 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Haizzz so sad.. BTW, my English not gd.. u r saying tat Singaporeans got scammed or Singaporeans scam other?
he said...Singaporeans kena scammed...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 29-12-2014, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
I like, I like... plz bring me there next time OK?
Don't think Pro N will bring you there...... wait people think he Robin Hood, kenna hood by you.....
Old 29-12-2014, 08:24 PM
Samster

jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
he said...Singaporeans kena scammed...
Oh 5555... OK thxs bro H88... didn't realise Singaporean r so easily scammed at oversea..
Old 29-12-2014, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Don't think Pro N will bring you there...... wait people think he Robin Hood, kenna hood by you.....
He say he regular there ma... sure Go there hood robin or kena hood by robin la... 5555...
Old 29-12-2014, 08:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Oh 5555... OK thxs bro H88... didn't realise Singaporean r so easily scammed at oversea..
only people like you and me, no money, scam what.......
Old 29-12-2014, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
only people like you and me, no money, scam what.......
Scam wat? 5555 knnn.. we even scam eachother when in Singapore liao... I scam ur car petrol n u scam my curry fish head la...
No no.. the biggest scammer is the one who tag along with us la... 55555
Old 29-12-2014, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Scam wat? 5555 knnn.. we even scam eachother when in Singapore liao... I scam ur car petrol n u scam my curry fish head la...
No no.. the biggest scammer is the one who tag along with us la... 55555
Lady boy tag along scam ur free ride and free curry fish head lol 55555
Old 29-12-2014, 10:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
jooj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There are some scammers based in LOS or they just happen to be there for a hoilday waiting for the opportunity.

Victims ~those people looking for wingman to cheong or groups invention are their target regardless of what nationality but Sg are targeted most of the time.

Its best to put it straight when comes to $ matter before party starts so as to avoid the 101 patterns from the scammers.
Old 29-12-2014, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jooj View Post
There are some scammers based in LOS or they just happen to be there for a hoilday waiting for the opportunity.
Quote:
Originally Posted by astreal69 View Post

That's the funny part, many Singaporeans always asked to join others and in the end kanna scam.

How hard is it to go whoring?
Quote:
I like, I like... plz bring me there next time OK?

Jimfairy, u see u see... u not afraid I scam u? How hard can whoring be?

Quote:
Quote:
He say he regular there ma... sure Go there hood robin or kena hood by robin la... 5555...
I go for the gers there.... or scam by the gers there.
Old 29-12-2014, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 19
gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all

By the way Bros, Robin Hood in coming Batman vs Superman movie is supposed to be a puying....so.....55
I do not understand why someone can kena scam....if some act blur blur....dun want to pay bill, then all dun pay....wait for police or men in green to come to settle...where got scam like that? Got scared instead, 55!
Old 30-12-2014, 08:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 10
Kurakmeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKurakmeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Will be cheonging BKK on 5 Jan 15 to 9 Jan 15. Any bros want to cheong together? I am new but did my due research. Hopefully will gain some good experiences. Many times to BKK but first mongering trip.. Can PM me to hook up Cheers
Old 01-01-2015, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 12
valenciasammysa is a Helpful and Caring Samstervalenciasammysa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Will be there sometime in january, does anyone have any pointer to share?
Old 01-01-2015, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 12
valenciasammysa is a Helpful and Caring Samstervalenciasammysa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any bros know bayoke tower located at where, heard there is a buffet dinner and you can have a bird eye view of bangkok and the top floor.
Old 01-01-2015, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by valenciasammysa View Post
Will be there sometime in january, does anyone have any pointer to share?
What other pointer u need other than those mentioned in the thread?

Quote:
Originally Posted by valenciasammysa View Post
Any bros know bayoke tower located at where, heard there is a buffet dinner and you can have a bird eye view of bangkok and the top floor.
Use google and google map to look for "Baiyoke Sky Hotel".

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1