The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-11-2017, 11:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 18
justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all
married men on tinder who lied u r single how you meet women outside?

I lied I am single.

I mean having late night dinner once a while still ok. But how you explain if all of sudden you keep coming late home ?

What if weekends your tinder girl who tink you are single wants to meet?

How you guys get around all these obstacles?
Old 24-11-2017, 12:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 22
BTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of light
Re: married men on tinder who lied u r single how you meet women outside?

Quote:
Originally Posted by justwanadoit View Post
I lied I am single.

I mean having late night dinner once a while still ok. But how you explain if all of sudden you keep coming late home ?

Dun lie !!!

Dun lie about anything ! Lies will not get you far - either with friends, work or relatiinships
Old 24-11-2017, 12:08 AM
Samster

justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by BTech View Post
Dun lie !!!

Dun lie about anything ! Lies will not get you far - either with friends, work or relatiinships
Problem is lie already
Old 24-11-2017, 02:12 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12437 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Problem is lie already
Only a matter of time before your wife catches you.
You're stupid enough to do it locally too.
Singapore is tiny and your contacts can easily spot you...
You're predicting the future.
You'll be single soon.
Single and divorced....
Old 24-11-2017, 07:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 12
arl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Problem is lie already
You can just say that you lie earlier and you are married. I dont see a reason why you need to lie or pretend to be single, if she is interested she will still hang out with you.
Old 24-11-2017, 08:41 AM
Samster

Pls la...i tolong you, don't come into my thread anymore. Just because I reject to up your points you get so personal in my every thread . Get a life if not you predicting your own future you going IMH soon. Siao Lang many many in SBF.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Only a matter of time before your wife catches you.
You're stupid enough to do it locally too.
Singapore is tiny and your contacts can easily spot you...
You're predicting the future.
You'll be single soon.
Single and divorced....
Old 24-11-2017, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by arl127 View Post
You can just say that you lie earlier and you are married. I dont see a reason why you need to lie or pretend to be single, if she is interested she will still hang out with you.

Thanks bro for advice. Appreciate much
Old 24-11-2017, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

U been revolving life too much in tinder, all your recent threads are about dealing with gers in tinder. U think this is healthy or obsession? Read u are married too, u getting a divorce or u just want to fool around? BTW, u should be old enough to make your own decision.... there is no right or wrong answer in tinder.
Old 24-11-2017, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 7
Chopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

What if u r married but lied and said your single and the girl wants to add you on social media (eg Facebook and Instagram)
Old 24-11-2017, 09:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 708 / Power: 7
ItsEsther is a splendid one to beholdItsEsther is a splendid one to beholdItsEsther is a splendid one to beholdItsEsther is a splendid one to beholdItsEsther is a splendid one to beholdItsEsther is a splendid one to beholdItsEsther is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Pls la...i tolong you, don't come into my thread anymore. Just because I reject to up your points you get so personal in my every thread . Get a life if not you predicting your own future you going IMH soon. Siao Lang many many in SBF.
Hahaha.. this is funny 😂
Old 24-11-2017, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 872 / Power: 21
sta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I lied I am single.

Be upfront about it, even on my posting i spell out clearly, there are some lady who prefer to be frank than lie to her.
Old 24-11-2017, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTech View Post
Dun lie !!!

Agree. Be honest w them, they will know what to do when u decide to break up, rather than to Lie at them and they found out

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 24-11-2017, 01:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 15
Aware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud of
Angry Re: married men on tinder who lied u r single how you meet women outside?

Quote:
Originally Posted by arl127 View Post
Yah! Some women just love married man! Haha..
Old 24-11-2017, 08:16 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12437 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Your English is subpar.
Your intelligence is even worse.
Typical of many Singaporeans.
Without the intervention of the government, you wouldn't even have rice to eat on your plate.
Grow a spine!

You do realise that you start bo liao threads, with no answers given right?
Even somebody as stupid as you would have realised that.....

Let's just say that I'm a firm believer that people like yourself should be eliminated from the ecosystem - you're a waste of your carbon footprint.
And you had to make it personal. I'm a very dangerous man to offend.

I await your dim-witted reply.
Old 24-11-2017, 11:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57188 / Power: 87
MarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond repute

You need to use a lie to cover the first lie and more and more. 1 day sure bija loban one.

Min 4 pts for exchange. Click the URL above ⬆️for my latest post anytime when is my turn

next up: No Q
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1