The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-11-2017, 01:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1092 / Power: 11
22mchub has much to be proud of22mchub has much to be proud of22mchub has much to be proud of22mchub has much to be proud of22mchub has much to be proud of22mchub has much to be proud of22mchub has much to be proud of22mchub has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackknight24Ma View Post
I also want to learn
Anyone that want to know about lump sum investment can PM me and we take it from there. Already help few people to get monthly revenue to go bonk or massage with lump sum that they think fixed deposit is too low. 7.2% a year currently with price low. No obligations bros. just PM me to find out more.
Old 02-11-2017, 03:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Unit Trust

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22mchub View Post
Anyone that want to know about lump sum investment can PM me and we take it from there. Already help few people to get monthly revenue to go bonk or massage with lump sum that they think fixed deposit is too low. 7.2% a year currently with price low. No obligations bros. just PM me to find out more.
But is the capital sum guaranteed? Unit Trust?
Old 02-11-2017, 05:23 PM
Samster

22mchub has much to be proud of22mchub has much to be proud of22mchub has much to be proud of22mchub has much to be proud of22mchub has much to be proud of22mchub has much to be proud of22mchub has much to be proud of22mchub has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
But is the capital sum guaranteed? Unit Trust?
Bro no investment will garuntee ur capital. If wanna know more can PM me. Cause i not the one doing but i did for myself. Dividends is per month u will receive to ur bank to gain confidence. From there u decide whether worth or not to put in more. Legit known company not those scam investment.
Old 02-11-2017, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 643 / Power: 14
atee is a name known to allatee is a name known to allatee is a name known to allatee is a name known to allatee is a name known to allatee is a name known to all

Quote:
Bro no investment will garuntee ur capital. If wanna know more can PM me. Cause i not the one doing but i did for myself. Dividends is per month u will receive to ur bank to gain confidence. From there u decide whether worth or not to put in more. Legit known company not those scam investment.
Asian income fund. Insurance link fund. Capital guaranteed upon death. Also receive monthly payout. 4- 5%. Better than FD.
Old 02-11-2017, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by atee View Post
Asian income fund. Insurance link fund. Capital guaranteed upon death. Also receive monthly payout. 4- 5%. Better than FD.
Yupp bro u are correct! All is better then fd! And can provide u monthly income for monthly bonking :x haha bro my side do for me is 7.2% per annual.
Old 02-11-2017, 09:28 PM
Samster

nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
From there u decide whether worth or not to put in more. Legit known company not those scam investment.
Is it unit trust?
Old 03-11-2017, 09:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
secreta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yobyella View Post
Wow! I wish to know more abt the gains and the risks. Who should i get in touch with?
I think you can start out with general research such as following financial bloggers and attending talks by SGX. try this blog http://singaporeanstocksinvestor.blogspot.sg/. there are links there to other resources and other blogs. this guy is a legend! also checkout thefinance.sg and sgxacademy.com/

another tip. best to only invest in what MAS approves. and if unsure, boosting your own CPF is also the way to go
Old 03-11-2017, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by secreta View Post
I think you can start out with general research such as following financial bloggers and attending talks by SGX. try this blog http://singaporeanstocksinvestor.blogspot.sg/. there are links there to other resources and other blogs. this guy is a legend! also checkout thefinance.sg and sgxacademy.com/

another tip. best to only invest in what MAS approves. and if unsure, boosting your own CPF is also the way to go
Correct but alot is stocks whereby mostly equity. Dividend different lesser risk as more on bonds. And of course is MAS approved. Is a income fund.
Old 03-11-2017, 01:37 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Shadesofpeach deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Forum's getting multi faceted these days.
Old 03-11-2017, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Oceanfive deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not to forget S’pore saving bond
Old 03-11-2017, 04:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 643 / Power: 14
atee is a name known to allatee is a name known to allatee is a name known to allatee is a name known to allatee is a name known to allatee is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oceanfive View Post
Not to forget S’pore saving bond
Interest yield slightly better than FD. Average 2 over % only if not mistken.
Old 03-11-2017, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

Unit trust is a bad idea unless u r a complete blur king of investment. I buy stocks and shares especially in HK and USA markets. For those that buy the correct stocks for the last 2 years in those markets. The amount earn is astonishing

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 03-11-2017, 08:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
frovu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Guys, buy Bitcoins or get into Initial Coin Offerings (ICO).

These are the digital equivalent of paper currency and IPOs.
Old 04-11-2017, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by frovu View Post
Guys, buy Bitcoins or get into Initial Coin Offerings (ICO).

These are the digital equivalent of paper currency and IPOs.
So high leow!
Old 04-11-2017, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
So high leow!
True! Guys pm me for investment lobang. Legit company legit funds been getting my dividends monthly.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1