The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-10-2017, 11:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 643 / Power: 14
atee is a name known to allatee is a name known to allatee is a name known to allatee is a name known to allatee is a name known to allatee is a name known to all
Re: Unit Trust

Quote:
Originally Posted by secreta View Post
yes. my entire portfolio in business trusts and reits. I am totally against insurance link investments. as of 2017, I can get $25000 yearly from a $350k portfolio. I do dollar cost averaging to mitigate the volatility. it will be my retirement plan
Bro u in the financial line? Good returns tere.
Old 31-10-2017, 11:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 22
BTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of light

How to invest in bitcoins or any coins?

Buy physical coins or can go into bank etc and just buy bitcoin stocks?

How to sell off if desired returns are reached ? Call broker and say sell and immediate money returned to my account ?
Old 31-10-2017, 11:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 7
yobyella deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyobyella deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bitcoins is a scam. Be careful.
Old 31-10-2017, 04:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 7
LiuDaGong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLiuDaGong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yobyella View Post
Bitcoins is a scam. Be careful.
Why is it a scam ?
Old 31-10-2017, 05:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
dalazza deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuDaGong View Post
Why is it a scam ?
Ya lo , why ?
Old 31-10-2017, 07:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 7
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

acer share still on main board.
Smrt, was a blue chip last time.
Still at main board. Chiong ah...
No money just raise the train fare bus fare
Chiong ah....
Old 01-11-2017, 07:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 643 / Power: 14
atee is a name known to allatee is a name known to allatee is a name known to allatee is a name known to allatee is a name known to allatee is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sionglim View Post
acer share still on main board.
Smrt, was a blue chip last time.
Still at main board. Chiong ah...
No money just raise the train fare bus fare
Chiong ah....
Bro, smrt, acer, still on mainboard?

What has train hikes got to do with investment?
Old 01-11-2017, 09:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
secreta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yes. I am working as a remisier. the good thing is that you will know which of your customers are making money and who is not. I can tell you lots of ways not to succeed. Dollar cost averaging into reits and business trusts, I find is easier. don't try to guess your entry point. I also almost never sell. this way of investing also less stress. With such a portfolio, almost every month, you will get some dividends
Old 01-11-2017, 11:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 7
blackknight24Ma has a reputation beyond reputeblackknight24Ma has a reputation beyond reputeblackknight24Ma has a reputation beyond reputeblackknight24Ma has a reputation beyond reputeblackknight24Ma has a reputation beyond reputeblackknight24Ma has a reputation beyond reputeblackknight24Ma has a reputation beyond reputeblackknight24Ma has a reputation beyond reputeblackknight24Ma has a reputation beyond reputeblackknight24Ma has a reputation beyond reputeblackknight24Ma has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Dollar cost averaging into reits and business trusts, I find is easier. don't try to guess your entry point. I also almost never sell. this way of investing also less stress. With such a portfolio, almost every month, you will get some dividends
good advices, can share which reits is good in SG ?

Thanks and have a nice day
Old 01-11-2017, 08:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
HaveANiceDay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackknight24Ma View Post

Have a nice day too .
Old 02-11-2017, 10:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
secreta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackknight24Ma View Post

the safer choice would be all the major reits such as the mapletree and capitaland and fraser reits and ascendas reits. my personal preference would be industrial reits, lippomall, first reit. Business trusts such as Accordia golf trusts can consider. My experience is that there is no reits to recommend as they go thru cycles. So what is good today may not be good tomorrow. What you try to achieve is an AVERAGE return from a basket of different reits. I think mine has range from 7 to 8.5%. its possible for it to drop to 6%. So assuming worst case of 6%, I am still quite happy.
Old 02-11-2017, 10:40 AM
Samster

blackknight24Ma has a reputation beyond reputeblackknight24Ma has a reputation beyond reputeblackknight24Ma has a reputation beyond reputeblackknight24Ma has a reputation beyond reputeblackknight24Ma has a reputation beyond reputeblackknight24Ma has a reputation beyond reputeblackknight24Ma has a reputation beyond reputeblackknight24Ma has a reputation beyond reputeblackknight24Ma has a reputation beyond reputeblackknight24Ma has a reputation beyond reputeblackknight24Ma has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
the safer choice would be all the major reits such as the mapletree and capitaland and fraser reits and ascendas reits. my personal preference would be industrial reits, lippomall, first reit. Business trusts such as Accordia golf trusts can consider. My experience is that there is no reits to recommend as they go thru cycles. So what is good today may not be good tomorrow. What you try to achieve is an AVERAGE return from a basket of different reits. I think mine has range from 7 to 8.5%. its possible for it to drop to 6%. So assuming worst case of 6%, I am still quite happy.
Thanks bro for sharing ... new to those investment
Old 02-11-2017, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 7
yobyella deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyobyella deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
yes. my entire portfolio in business trusts and reits. I am totally against insurance link investments. as of 2017, I can get $25000 yearly from a $350k portfolio. I do dollar cost averaging to mitigate the volatility. it will be my retirement plan
Wow! I wish to know more abt the gains and the risks. Who should i get in touch with?
Old 02-11-2017, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post
"after 2yrs gives you 124% back (not gteed but backed by real estate holdings) "

If can give 124% - too good to be true, every sucker will make a beeline to this investment.

Not gteed means you can kiss goodbye to your principal amount (even though backed by real estate) if an "unfortunate event" happened.

Perhaps bro can give the name of this investment for others to evaluate.
well said bro, u look at the interest/ROI and they looking at your principal
Old 02-11-2017, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yobyella View Post
Wow! I wish to know more abt the gains and the risks. Who should i get in touch with?
I also want to learn
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1