The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-10-2017, 10:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 643 / Power: 14
atee is a name known to allatee is a name known to allatee is a name known to allatee is a name known to allatee is a name known to allatee is a name known to all
Unit Trust

Any bros can give professional advice whether this the right time to invest in unit trusts? DOW and STI up so much. So think of investing in other products.
Old 28-10-2017, 11:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 7
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of
Re: Unit Trust

Market good , unit trust is expensive oredi.
Goin when mkt down , buy low.
Old 29-10-2017, 09:37 AM
Samster

atee is a name known to allatee is a name known to allatee is a name known to allatee is a name known to allatee is a name known to allatee is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sionglim View Post
Market good , unit trust is expensive oredi.
Goin when mkt down , buy low.
Most products are expensive. Except fixed deposit.

Saw this brochure at Ntuc ILF. Put 60k lum sum. Get immediate @$230 every mth. Better returns than Fd. Ever heard such product?
Old 29-10-2017, 01:50 PM
Samster

sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

Many yrs down the road ,its disappear
Old 29-10-2017, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Many yrs down the road ,its disappear
Sorry. I dont get what u mean?
Old 29-10-2017, 02:05 PM
Samster

Many unit trust had disappear, then they go hong lim park
Kaupeh kau boo.
Ask ahpek u will know
Old 29-10-2017, 02:08 PM
Samster

What happen to goldtron ,the share?
Old 29-10-2017, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
What happen to goldtron ,the share?
Those are direct stock u buy fm sgx. Whereas this unit trust is link to insurance co. Of course they will diversified their funds. The agent introduce one was Asian income fund back by Ntuc Income
Old 29-10-2017, 03:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 413 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9784 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Look at management fees.

Once you buy in, you already start at a lost. You need to recover management fees before talking of profits, if any.

As in any investment - it is BIGGER FOOL THEORY. Just find a bigger fool than you to buy or help you to offload your shares/units.
Old 29-10-2017, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post
Look at management fees.

Once you buy in, you already start at a lost. You need to recover management fees before talking of profits, if any.

As in any investment - it is BIGGER FOOL THEORY. Just find a bigger fool than you to buy or help you to offload your shares/units.
I did ask him. He told me fees minimal as its being shared by investors. The only downside is when u wish to sell theres a 3% fees incurred and also the difference in share price when u bought and sold. So it could be either to or against your favour.
Old 29-10-2017, 05:53 PM
Samster

lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Fees shared by investors - it is bull shit. He charged everyone the same management fees. How can he show you percentage being shared.

So you have buying management fees and selling management fees which are sunk costs. Need to deduct these before think of any profit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by atee View Post
I did ask him. He told me fees minimal as its being shared by investors. The only downside is when u wish to sell theres a 3% fees incurred and also the difference in share price when u bought and sold. So it could be either to or against your favour.
Old 29-10-2017, 05:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1018 / Power: 7
XiaoYaoZi has much to be proud ofXiaoYaoZi has much to be proud ofXiaoYaoZi has much to be proud ofXiaoYaoZi has much to be proud ofXiaoYaoZi has much to be proud ofXiaoYaoZi has much to be proud ofXiaoYaoZi has much to be proud ofXiaoYaoZi has much to be proud of

Any bros here, looking for investments and has a slightly higher risk appetite can PM me. Have a venture, but so far, first month return is >100% ROI. And after one month, you can divest one, take out one. Not MLM, no sales involved.
Old 29-10-2017, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Fees shared by investors - it is bull shit. He charged everyone the same management fees. How can he show you percentage being shared.

So you have buying management fees and selling management fees which are sunk costs. Need to deduct these before think of any profit.
He showed me couple of investors portfolio. Decent returns. They did make some profit whether they offload or remain invested because every mth they receive payouts.
Old 29-10-2017, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by atee View Post
He showed me couple of investors portfolio. Decent returns. They did make some profit whether they offload or remain invested because every mth they receive payouts.
Bro

Going by your questions, you seemed to be a newbie.

Why don't you read up this and have a better understanding of Unit Trusts.

http://www.moneysense.gov.sg/underst...t-trusts.aspx#

Do read up on the Lehman Brothers bankruptcy in 2008.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bankru...ehman_Brothers

And it affected Singapore: Lehman Brothers Minibond saga

http://eresources.nlb.gov.sg/infoped...010-03-19.html
Old 29-10-2017, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro

Going by your questions, you seemed to be a newbie.

Why don't you read up this and have a better understanding of Unit Trusts.

http://www.moneysense.gov.sg/underst...t-trusts.aspx#

Do read up on the Lehman Brothers bankruptcy in 2008.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bankru...ehman_Brothers

And it affected Singapore: Lehman Brothers Minibond saga

http://eresources.nlb.gov.sg/infoped...010-03-19.html
In any investment it come with certain risks. I am just a novice. Just hope to have some professional advice. I am aware of Lehman Bros saga. But NTUC quite stable i thought. Putting into FD save but returns sucks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1