The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-06-2017, 10:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
SantaSayHo3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The 1 who got away

Pitching tent here
Old 02-06-2017, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 21
new30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond repute

"Hi D~ So this where the 2 usually goes when you are in town."
Closing the room door then our lips met for a few seconds... Then Eva when exploring the content of the suite & the window view..
E: Wow~ you got a pool view just below ~ Can we go try it out later?
D: Err.. Not day~ I am having business meeting later and you are going to be my partner for the evening ~
E: So~... Where are we going ... Eva already started giving me her CFM looks
D: Can you drink?
E: I guess so~
D: Good ~we have 4 more hours to dinner time...
E: So...What do you wanna play bad boy...
D: not now ..you're to go down level 2 .once out of the lift turn right. There is lady there her name is Mary she will be waiting for you ..
E: Oh~.. That where I get to the makeover liked Yuki does~?
D: That.. Har.. I trusted her in giving you the very best.. Quick don't be late ..

The environment around had changed since the attack on Xmas eve. There has being sightings of at least 3 taxi monitoring the hotel. Even on the roti canai store side thses taxi drivers sit around all day not picking up any customers.. Someone is playing up their movement could it be Shengkor or could it be the local police...

"Do enjoy stay sir~anything you need you may ask for my assistance ~My name is Jane~" as the latin American lady lead to Shengkor room.
D: Thanks Jane~Oh by the way which country are you from~?
Jane: Brazil ~
D: Yeah~ Samba babe~ Jane returning me her big smile &show victory sign with her hand..

Eva doesn't seem to bother by all thr flirting I am doing with the usher. As usual Mimi would come in before Shengkor but this time her eyes widen to notice a different lady is beside me..not Yuki.
Overall the today's casual get together since Xmas day was tensed. Despite both Shengkor and me putting up fake smile laughter towards each other.Even Kingkong and his gang are also at a higher alert , they know if anything were to happen they may not be able to stop me. Situation on the sofa was as bad~ Eva and Mimi was pitting against each other for my attention. To my surprised Eva managed to use her size advantage and renegaded sofa to the far end of the sofa.And there is sms msg of a visitor to my room..

Once our hotel room door opens...
"오늘 밤 너를 섬기기 위해 나를 보내라."..
That is 1 half of the North Korean twin standing naked in at the entrance.. Eva seem to be surprised by the sudden appearance of a 3rd woman... And she had already come in and naked.
D: I think you had seen what you need to know ~ Get changed and leave !
Within minutes the Korean is out of the room. And Eva & Mimi are both seated on the bed.
D:Let's play a little game tonight.. The 2 of you will makeout ~ the 1st one to cum 1st shall be the loser and leave the room..
Even before I could say start Eva jumped onto Mimi using her size advantage and pressed her down. Mimi was taken by surprised by her speed and failed to react. For me I just walk over to tv sofa on the TV and sit to watch what is on ~ Warrao ! They are showing an super old movie " Fatal attraction ".
The lead actor is now being stalked by the woman he flirted with....
By now both woman had managed to ripped off each other dress.. Mimi had being on the loosing end has she had pinned down by Eva .Her already her panties ripped off and Eva had successfully inserted her fingers into Mimi pussy can finger fucker..
5mins gone by... I checked my watch ..
Agghh...
Ughh...
AGHHH...
Mimi managed to turn the tides.. Now they are in a 69 position. Now they are fingering each other hard at each....
9mins....
"BOM~"
D: that's abit too long~ I stood up off the TV and lead the winner intothe shower.
Old 02-06-2017, 08:25 PM
Samster

new30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond repute

As the warm shower water flows over our naked bodies. I begin to check the cut on the lips of winner she must be slapped and the scratches she has on her arms and inner tigh during the struggle. As the winner tightly held on to the necklace pendant that I had given..
"D~ how sure are you knowing that I may win~?"
D: I know you well.. As I gently run my fingers over her wet hair.. Checking for any bums...
M:I could have lost....! (sensing her frustration )
D: I ...added something into her drinks..
M:But that doesn't mean I could overpower her..
D:Errr.. Added 2 things...
On hearing that she didn't question me any further but just letting hands move all over her releasing all tensed muscles.. Hearts still beating quite fast and her body is very tensed..

M:why is she here and not Yuki?
Hugging her under the water I gave a peek on her head ..
D: You it isn't safe to be around me. The Korean had entered our room even before we reached.( As I looked into her eyes deeply...)
D: if yuki and Fiona is the they could be in danger once I am not in town..

Mimi understood what I mean and hugged even tighter. Once we are done drying up ourselves. I took 2 small bottle of wines from the bar counter emptied them into the toilet. Then cup them on each with a condom. Mimi walked and stepped right onto the KO Eva on the floor slapped on her face a few times. Then took the bottles from me them rammed 1 into Eva's pussy and the other into the asshole. That night I was abit worried about the scratches that Mimi had.But she insisted we still make love as a victory of her fight to win her man. We had 2 crazy rounds with me insisting to spray me load all over Eva's face. Just before dawn , Mimi packed up and left dumping the 2 bottles out of sight from anyone. I carried Eva back on bed and we slept till almost check out time..

D:Good morning~... As Eva was dragging her feet as she come back in still looking totally messed up..
E:What the hell happened ~?
D:Har~ you can't remembered ? You won~
E: izzt~ (looking very puzzled and trying hard to recall what happened )
D: You won ~ and kicked her out of the room naked~
E~.. See that BITCH broke my nails~and I just had a nice nice manicure on them(showing me her broken nails..warrao she should seen the scratches she did)
D: And after that we had some wow wild sex~.. You even offer me to fuck your asse ...
Eid I ?... It does feel sore below...
D: I would love to fuck you ass again... A I slide my hand around her hip and give her butt a little squeeze.
E:errr... Not for the moment....(still looking confused and wants to avoid me)
Old 02-06-2017, 09:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
Curt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice updates, camping for more
Old 04-06-2017, 01:13 AM
Samster

Time out~

https://26thsggirls.tumblr.com/post/...AB-omg-her-tan

https://linfengran.tumblr.com/post/1... B%A5%E7%8E%A9

https://linfengran.tumblr.com/post/1...B8%8D%E9%94%99

Last edited by new30; 04-06-2017 at 01:31 AM.
Old 04-06-2017, 04:09 AM
Samster

"This way Dr.~" As I placed on hand onto Hh shoulder and lead her to a wait man at the airport arrival. By the the time I could clearly read the names of his flip card I almost wanted to laugh out...
Hh: Were you on the same flight? If you were why didn't you tell me? And howcome I didn't see you ... What ! (looking at my expression of enduring not to laugh out)
Man: m医生m太…? (Dr M and Mrs M?)
D: Nono ....M医生(pointing to hh)
Man: Sorry sorry ~ 对不起我们赶时间…(sorry we are in a rush..)
I turned to look around checking then a lady with a huge luggage manages to squeeze though the crowd and reached us.
C :sorry sorry I am late.
The appearance of another lady caught hh attention..
D:This is Dr.M and this is Cindy your assistant and could you teach her as a medical professional how to be on time ~
The 2 ladys shaked hands..
Hh: Call me hh instead ~ and don't listen to his rubbish~.
D: Come let's get moving time isn't on our side and cindy I hope you gotten what I requested..

The 2hrs speedboat wasn't that comfy at all by the time we arrived on GaoLao's even my legs are feeling abit liked jelly.
GL: Good~ you all a finally here. Call the captain to move this piece of shit. ( as he shouted to his man)
After a brief introduction of hh &Cindy...
Gl: isn't she that lady that came with the last time? So she tried the power ? If you still want more ~ the General give me a bottle i could spare you some ~
D: Aiyo not now lar we are here to do serious work..
I could see cindy's eyeballs almost popping out and breaking sweat after hear what GaoLao said.

After going down a few level below deck we finally reached a cabin..
Gl: we fished him out of the water the day before I called you so...
Hh & Cindy when forward to examine the patient..
Hh: he is bearly breathing ~
Gl: that's why I called you to come..
Hh: But without the proper medical attention he could die~
GLR.~ I can't go around buying 2nd hand medical equipment openly 深水钋~ then you think TaoBao airmail them here ?
D: Hh just do whatever you can to patch him up and keep him alive ~ check with Cindy if gotten the equipment & medicine ~ There be a guard at the door need anything just tell him.
Gl and me left for dining cabin.

4hrs later...
Hh came to join me at stern on the upper deck...
D:Great~ Just in time to see the sunset ~ where is Cindy ~?
Hh: we patch that guy up~ cindy and myself will be on a 12hr watch to monitor his condition ~ who is he?
D: That you won't have to know for now~ your job now is to keep him alive ~
Hh: but he needs to be send into a hospital only there they have the proper medical attention to help him.
D: I know but that won't happened for now....
Hh wanted to protests even more but I managed to calm her down and enjoyed the sight of the sunset ...
Hh:why are we heading east ...shouldn't we be..
D: You asked for a out of office assignment~this yours. Out here a calm mind is your best way to deal to with all the don't have around you..
There was a silence of a few minutes between us with only the sound of the waves..
Hh: Oh what was the thing you and friend were talking about? Cindy was here before ? How come her expression become of plain after hearing what you 2 were talking about?
I explained to hh about our previous trip here and also about the tonic drink..
Hh: D~don't bluff me.. If you did fuck her I am fine with that~. And if what you said is truth ..then I wanna try !
Warrao...me and my cb mouth....

50hrs later...
GL: D~ we got contact ~ You go entertain them..

I informed the doctors to prepared the patient for movement despite their protests they still did what was told.
All lights on the deck were turned off. I placed an IR beacon on place where it be easier for anyone to land on. From my view through my NVG a helicopter approach our ship then hover above us.3 man armed descended using fast rope onto the deck followed by an armed 1. Once the helicopter flown away I signal to the other 3 to removed their night vision and the deck lights came back on..
The unarmed man came forward and offered a hand shake ~
"you must be Mr.M~"
D:Yes~ follow me ~.
We headed down below to the cabin..
D: These 2 are the doctors taking care of him..
" Hi I am Captain~ Dr.~...."
Hh explained to him on the conditions of the patient and what medical treatment they had perform on him .
"I am impressed Doctors~ you should had join us ..with only these equipment and you 2 managed to keep him alive ~"
Hh: what's going to happen to him next?
"He be getting more better treatment and go home to his family "
That sentence send a piece of relief to both ladies as they had not slept well for the past 2 days. The PJs prep the patient and they were away within 30mins.. After the patient is gone..the ladies skipped their meals & slept 1 full day till we almost returned to port.
Old 12-06-2017, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 21
Devore is one of the Best!Devore is one of the Best!Devore is one of the Best!

Bump for more updates....
Old 12-06-2017, 11:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
Chevroleh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, support
Old 12-06-2017, 01:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Redbull888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping here :s13:
Old 12-06-2017, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
GuineaPig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anymore updates TS?
Old 12-06-2017, 06:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Lam56 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for updates
Old 14-06-2017, 10:31 PM
Samster

Times sure flies... It is Chinese new year. Mum had a rude surprise from me showing up back home for reunion dinner with Aiko. Dad didn't say a single thing. Dinner mood was abit tense ,even when dad tried to tell tales of my younger times the mood didn't change much... Aiko volunteered to help mum to clear the dishes but was send to stay in the living room and I was ordered in to help instead ...
Mum: explain yourself ..and why is she staying with you ?Do yuki knows about it?
D:she is a daughter of my senior from Japan I helping to look after her.And yes yuki knows ..
Mum: boy~don't lie okay how can a woman allows another to stay up at her boyfriend's place ?!
D: We had things sorted out, she is okay with it..
Mum: You better ~then you be heading over tomorrow right ? Is Aiko going along ?
D:Nope~i be dropping her off at her doctor's place,she be staying there while I am away .
Mum: Then tomorrow what time you be leaving? Don't get stuck in traffic ~
D:8~ I fly there in helicopter ~

Ding dong ~...
D:biaojie~ 恭喜发财~....
Small figure sneaked swiftly from behind then jump onto me...
Y: Dear~ happy new year... Muakz ~
BJ : Gal Ah~ behave yourself ~he maybe your bf but he is also your biao uncle ler..
Yuki refused to let go and continue to hug on like I am holding on to a huge teddy bear...
Dear ~help me with the stuffs I brought ...
Yuki got off then we carry all the food stuffs into the house...
BJ: aiyo ~ why you buy things here again ?We got lots to eat for the whole new year period. D you goto her room to settle down with your own stuffs and go and take a quick shower Yuki come help me in the kitchen.
So i took my bag and head straight into yuki's room change then head for the shower. Once done I checked on the ladies still preparing dinner, so I headed back to the room and lay down on the mattress.
I heard noise of the door opening and slowly closing it was and locked..maybe it is Yuki. That somebody climb onto me..
D:yes dear~why aren't you helping mummy~.. Opening my eyes ....
"Shhh..."
It is Fiona ~ our lips meet and started frenching... As our hands started auto romming all over ....
Aghhh.... As gently squeeze her breast..
I broke off from the kiss..
D:F~dear... Save it for later okay...
She nob and got off me... Then left the room quietly.
Moments later I was over at Fiona's house just a few units away..
D:Hello aunite~ 恭喜发财~
Then I presented the gifts of mandarin oranges and other stuffs for their family.
Her mum invited me to stay for dinner but I had to decline as I would be eating at yuki 's..
F: Jie~!.. D~you make yourself comfortable I go help mummy..
As the ladies disappeared into the kitchen a sleepy looking figure came out from her room placing her finger on her lip and signaled me to followed her quietly.
It is Mimi ~aka Daisy~ I had never she her liked this before ..looking just a like woman on street no makeup no nice hairdo.. Her hair is tied up like ponytail ..dressed in an old style auntie type sleepwear. Once inisde , she locked the door moved to me standing back facing the door. Unzipped my pants and pull both my pants & boxer down with 1 action. Immediately she start licking teasing my cock with her tougne ~ not long after my had stiffened and stimulate to full size..

Fuck manz~ if there anything I really liked about this woman is she has the skills to please her man to the max.
Knowing that time is right ,Mimi immediately took off her panty used her fingers to give her pussy a gentle rub to test for wetness , then stood up turned around showing me her butt welcoming me harden cock to her pussy.
Ahh... With 1swift movement I rammed my harden cock fully in.It's abit tight and dry, I could feel the fractions as my cock rubs against Mimi pussy wall. There is no time think.. I continued fucking her as fast I could.
Aghh..
Ughh... Mimi moaning softly
For once I am thankful that Mimi isn't a loud moaning
ugghh..

Suddenly I could feel her pussy contractions ..she cumming..Fuck manz ~i don't care liao just continue increasing my speed.. Till..
I pushed Mimi off my dick. Knowing what is going to happen next, she quickly turned around and mouth my erected cock and stroking it with her hands ...
Agghhh....
I unloaded all my sperm into her mouth causing her to choke momentarily ..
She swallows everything then continued to milk dry every possible balance from my cock.. Shiok~!
Once done she stood up as I wear back on my pants , quietly opened her room door checked no 1 was near then pushed me out and shut it..
Out from no where pop out Fiona..and given me a peek on my cheek ..
F:Shhh... I know what you did in jiejie 's room ... (i pretend to stay calm )
But I will still see you later after dinner hor~
Saying nothing else she lead me to the door and I proceed back to Yuki's home.
Old 15-06-2017, 07:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
Nooming deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice! Please continue bro..
Old 15-06-2017, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

This is a very nice story, great work ts.
Old 29-06-2017, 04:40 PM
Samster

Having Cny dinner at home was just liked any other does. Biaojie cooked some of yuki and ah yi favourite dishes and also used some the additional food stuff I brought to prepare the meal. Like usual the elderly would ask about work~ studies , relationship then marriage ....
Marriage ... Thankfully Yuki was able to block that question indicting that she would preferred to go out and for a few years to support the family before thinking of getting married. Despite mild disapproval from her mum & her granny using my age as an excuse I support Yuki's idea of letting her see the world 1st before planning to settle down.
After dinner I was kept out of the kitchen to help out and ask to accompany my aunt to watch instead. Yuki come over sit on my lap once her mum freed her from the cleaning duties then by 9pm Fiona came over. We took a huge bag of fireworks I bought and went to the nearest field we could find and lighted up the sky. I think we overdone it ,a lot people from the neighbourhood came out to see and their kids were overly excited of the fireworks display..it is almost liked national day ....
Having both girls clinging on to my arms at either side , the gals brought to see the places they always hang out during their younger days.

By the time we got back to outside yuki's home it was already 10+pm, I was abit surprised that all the lights were already off. The 2 older ladies were already sleeping. Yuki explained that her mum and granny usually goes to bed early. So we quietly sneaked into the house together with Fiona along then head straight into yuki room. Once inside, Yuki turned on her small socket plug lightning. It isn't a very bright type but the brightness was just enough to see each other.
I sat on the floor resting myself and enjoying the fan while the 2 gals were giggling and chatting amount themselves. Suddenly they came over and pulled off my top and bottoms..leaving me only in my underwear. After abit playfull struggling I managed to grab hold both of them as they continued to giggle as I am the only 1 almost naked...
D:Eee... You 2 so smelly wan har ( all the smoke smell from the fireworks and the talking ..)
Y:let's go wash up together ~
Fiona nob in reply then the gals stripped themselves naked in front of me. Yuki when to grab some spare clean towels then hand out.
Y: I go 1st..later I signal you 2 to follow in.
Moments later we were all naked squeezed inside the small toilet is yuki's home . The gals took turns to be pampered by me shampooing & washing their hair while I got 4 hands soaping me all over later ... Suddenly ..
Year ~ I got fatter anot~?
I turned over to checked got Fiona's butt then compared with yuki ..when giving both a gentle squeeze on their butt ..
D: Fiona 's 1more firm ler.. (Fiona blushed ) Yuki you need to workout abit more ....
Y: Is it!.. Yuki immediately hugged Fiona from the front then under running water of the shower she squeeze Fiona's butt... Fiona returned her the favour but due to close skin to skin fraction yuki let out a soft moan ...
F:Let's dry up ....
I walk out of the toliet 1st then headed straight into yuki room. The gals followed once they gotten the all cleared signal . After the drying ourselves the gals again took turns to get their hair blown dried. As both gals seated on the mattress still wrapped in her towel.
D:Yuki dear ~ I need 2dried clean towel or handkerchief if you have ...
After checking through her cupboards she handed me the items I requested...
Dear~ I need you to trust us ...
Without asking anything yuki just nob to agree.. I took 1 the handkerchief and blindfolded Yuki eyes . I signal Fiona to come over, I took the other and securing firmly over Yuki mouth and ensure she couldn't make any sound and could breadth normally. That action did surprised her abit & caused her to panicked. I loosen both gals towel liken to see both youthful dears naked again ..
Laying yuki down on the mattress 1st ,Fiona automatically went over and started attacking yuki huge breasts.. I could see yuki struggling to let out her moaning but....
Fiona is om her 4 licking & teasing yuki ..while I came over squad down and spread open Fiona legs further and planted my tougne straight to her most sensitive part .. Causing her pause as the sensation send shivers through her..
My other hand slowly moving below and found yuki sweet spot ...it is already wet by Fiona simple simulation ...i wonder how often does the 2 gals pleasure each other .. But that doesn't stop me from slowly inserting my finger into pussy finger fucking her ... After all these action I feel I needed more.. Freeing myself from the gals. I shifted Fiona to the other edge of the mattress allowing her to be in a position where the 2 could grind their pussy on each other.. Even though blindfolded and sensing that Fiona had shifted to a position that their pussy would be rubbing each other ..yuki shifted herself to ensure that they get the max pleasure .. See how both gals are enjoying themselves ..i stood in front of Fiona swinging my semi harden cock at her face ... Getting my hint and she struggles to contain the pleasuring and mouth my cock ...
Suddenly my inner Monster mood took over.. I grab whole of Fiona head and keeping fucking her mouth causing her to choke everytime I rammed my cock in... But that just isn't enough as there is still lagging something ... I dismounted from Fiona mouth , turned around and removed Yuki's blindfold, lifted her upwards the layed her face down over Fiona..by now Fiona is trying hard to recover from sensation & tourtured she had....
I gotten on my knees ..used my fingers to checked on the wetness of both gals then inserted my cock into the least wet wan...
Aghhh.... I was Fiona's I rammed as fast as I could for about 20sec then unplugged myself and into the yuki ..
Mmm..
Piak piak..... Then released myself and back into Fiona ..
Agghhh...
Ughh..
I could feel Fiona pussy muscles tightening as she is going to cum... But I not going to let that happened ..immediately I released her and switched to fuck yuki ....
After a few strokes... I unplugged my juice coated cock... I stretch open yuki 's butt crack exposing more of her asshole then rammed my cock in ... That action cause yuki to suddenly stiffened and turned around to look at me.
Shiok ! that was our first anal contact .. I unplugged from her anal & reinserted back in to pussy and give it a few jab before releasing her and lifted her off Fiona . Then returned ramming into Fiona pussy till a my cum sensation comes ... Quickly I released myself from Fiona pussy , untied yuki mouth then rammed my cock into it and let my load explode into yuki 's mouth..

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1