The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 19-11-2017, 03:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 14
singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of
2062A Yue Yao

Any bro hv called this girl before from 2062a. See her before n wan try at a hse but the okt said she gone back liao. I then go this hse to ask the okt said not working. When i call a girl from 2062, she told me yu yao go back china le. Who is taking the truth? Is she still ard?
Old 19-11-2017, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: 2062A Yue Yao

Quote:
Originally Posted by singleman View Post
Any bro hv called this girl before from 2062a. See her before n wan try at a hse but the okt said she gone back liao. I then go this hse to ask the okt said not working. When i call a girl from 2062, she told me yu yao go back china le. Who is taking the truth? Is she still ard?
She went home already
Old 19-11-2017, 04:23 PM
Samster

singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of
Re: 2062A Yue Yao

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
She went home already
Oh ok. Mean the 2062A okt trying to lie to me. I call the hse n ask for her n the lady okt said today she got working. Haha.
Old 19-11-2017, 05:25 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: 2062A Yue Yao

Quote:
Oh ok. Mean the 2062A okt trying to lie to me. I call the hse n ask for her n the lady okt said today she got working. Haha.
You referring to the fair pretty syt with fake boobs right?
Old 20-11-2017, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
You referring to the fair pretty syt with fake boobs right?
I only see her before at other hse but have not called her yet. But now she gone already.

Dun understand why the 2062A okt still say she working? Purpose to make the customer go to their hse and then give other reason said she not around and persuade and expect customer call other girls at their hse?
Old 20-11-2017, 12:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
adultentertain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Gone back to sell you tiao.
Old 20-11-2017, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
TattooedPotato deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

U shld have tried her when u had the chance

#YOLO
Old 20-11-2017, 01:15 PM
Samster

Unhappy Re: 2062A Yue Yao

Quote:
I only see her before at other hse but have not called her yet. But now she gone already.

Dun understand why the 2062A okt still say she working? Purpose to make the customer go to their hse and then give other reason said she not around and persuade and expect customer call other girls at their hse?
She went back so sudden

Only RTF her 5th time

Wasted
Old 22-11-2017, 08:54 AM
Samster

There is another girl in this hse named Yue Le. Tried to call her but also not able to hv the free slot... till finally manage to call her once but after want to call again oso go back liao... some of these prc come and go very fast..

anyway hv chat with a girl.. she said once they are here to work in this area and once they go back china, they are banned from coming to Singapore forever, even they wan come as tourist oso cannot.
Old 22-11-2017, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
nutman38 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
There is another girl in this hse named Yue Le. Tried to call her but also not able to hv the free slot... till finally manage to call her once but after want to call again oso go back liao... some of these prc come and go very fast..

anyway hv chat with a girl.. she said once they are here to work in this area and once they go back china, they are banned from coming to Singapore forever, even they wan come as tourist oso cannot.
Yup, that is true.
Thus in their 2 years sting in Singapore.
They will want to earn as much as possible before going back for good!

Few reasons why PRC go back to China so fast.

1) Business is bad!
2) Too much business until cannot take it! I know a few.
They said is like Nightmare! Cause having to serve so many men a day.
And also so many different requests!
3) Might contract some form of STD and AV ask them to go back!
4) Tio Bao by some stupid wealthy men.
5) Cannot stand the Heat, Room, Roommates, OKT or Food in Singapore!
In short Culture Shock.
Old 22-11-2017, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
She went back so sudden

Only RTF her 5th time

Wasted
At least u rtf 1x more than me
Old 22-11-2017, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
At least u rtf 1x more than me
She is a very nice lady except Rock hard boobs

Anyway there is a Newbie Yue Yao

But no chance to see her yet

Last edited by unfit; 23-11-2017 at 04:49 PM.
Old 24-11-2017, 09:33 AM
Samster

last time this hse got yue le and yue yao who are famous.. wonder now this house got any "good" girl like yue le n yue yao?
Old 24-11-2017, 12:37 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: 2062A Yue Yao

Quote:
last time this hse got yue le and yue yao who are famous.. wonder now this house got any "good" girl like yue le n yue yao?
D cupper Yue Tian

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1