The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 27-11-2017, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 14
sweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Fucking in the public area

Read this somewhere

“What do you think? Of course, but slow ok.” She replied very shyly. I had more experience, I knew what to do, but I didn’t want to intimidate her. So I faked innocent and tugged on her skirt buckle as if I couldn’t get it off. She giggled and lifted her hands off my cock and unbuckled her skirt. I was regretting what I did when she lifted her hands off my brother. But soon enough she was back into action. I got both happy and bolder. I slid my right hand into her skirt and immediately into her panties, she gasped. I stopped and asked her if she was ok and she nodded. My instinct told me to reach for her clit straight, but I decided to hold it and tickle her first.

I slanted my angle and avoided her clit, moving down the side of her vagina so such that my middle finger touched part of her left ass. Her stroking motion stopped again, she took a deep breath and continued. This time she also unbuckled me to free my throbbing cock further. She slipped her hands into my underwear, skipped my cock and went for the side of my balls. I knew exactly what she meant by that. Swiftly, I tilted the angle, gently, I cupped her entire private part with my hands. My palm was on her clit and my fingers with over her vagina. “What the fuck is this… She’s wetter and more slippery than my experiences with girls who are having sex?” I thought to myself. She rewarded me by moving her fingers upwards to the tip of my cock. That was when I snapped my thoughts. I peeped down at my own cock and actually felt disgusted. My pre-cum were all over my cock head. I was even wetter than I had ever been. I got embarrassed and whispered, “Sorry, I know it is disgusting.” She shook her head and wrapped her hands over the tip of my cock. I swore to god I almost came right on the spot into her hands, I tried to distract myself thinking of Katong, kueh lapis and all the nicest food in the world to hold my cum back. Lucky thing was she stopped there and didn’t move, I guessed she could sense what was about to come had she moved a single inch more.

Meanwhile, I had totally forgotten about her hands. Man sucks at multitasking and I bet mankind learnt about it during the 69 position, you know what I mean. Anyways, she put her left hand on my right to urge me to continue. I didn’t do much, I could feel her clitoris swelling up and I knew she was horny at that time. I just circled my entire arm slowly, making sure that every part of my hand was in contact with her skin. Her moans just got louder and louder.
Old 28-11-2017, 10:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57188 / Power: 87
MarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet17 View Post
Read this somewhere

“What do you think? Of course, but slow ok.” She replied very shyly. I had more experience, I knew what to do, but I didn’t want to intimidate her. So I faked innocent and tugged on her skirt buckle as if I couldn’t get it off. She giggled and lifted her hands off my cock and unbuckled her skirt. I was regretting what I did when she lifted her hands off my brother. But soon enough she was back into action. I got both happy and bolder. I slid my right hand into her skirt and immediately into her panties, she gasped. I stopped and asked her if she was ok and she nodded. My instinct told me to reach for her clit straight, but I decided to hold it and tickle her first.

I slanted my angle and avoided her clit, moving down the side of her vagina so such that my middle finger touched part of her left ass. Her stroking motion stopped again, she took a deep breath and continued. This time she also unbuckled me to free my throbbing cock further. She slipped her hands into my underwear, skipped my cock and went for the side of my balls. I knew exactly what she meant by that. Swiftly, I tilted the angle, gently, I cupped her entire private part with my hands. My palm was on her clit and my fingers with over her vagina. “What the fuck is this… She’s wetter and more slippery than my experiences with girls who are having sex?” I thought to myself. She rewarded me by moving her fingers upwards to the tip of my cock. That was when I snapped my thoughts. I peeped down at my own cock and actually felt disgusted. My pre-cum were all over my cock head. I was even wetter than I had ever been. I got embarrassed and whispered, “Sorry, I know it is disgusting.” She shook her head and wrapped her hands over the tip of my cock. I swore to god I almost came right on the spot into her hands, I tried to distract myself thinking of Katong, kueh lapis and all the nicest food in the world to hold my cum back. Lucky thing was she stopped there and didn’t move, I guessed she could sense what was about to come had she moved a single inch more.

Meanwhile, I had totally forgotten about her hands. Man sucks at multitasking and I bet mankind learnt about it during the 69 position, you know what I mean. Anyways, she put her left hand on my right to urge me to continue. I didn’t do much, I could feel her clitoris swelling up and I knew she was horny at that time. I just circled my entire arm slowly, making sure that every part of my hand was in contact with her skin. Her moans just got louder and louder.

Nice sharing bro. Bonus 10 + 45 points returned to you. Thanks for up bro

Min 4 pts for exchange. Click the URL above ⬆️for my latest post anytime when is my turn

next up: No Q
Old 02-12-2017, 10:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 19
greddy88 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergreddy88 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergreddy88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by sony2002 View Post
you should go there before the stair case got lock up, just before every one moved up

However, we did caught by police once, as I parked my car at this HDB where everyone already moved out, so the police patrol got suspicious and was checking out my car to look for us!! We managed to avoid the police by using the staircase, but the police still caught up when we reached the car. Luckily we were not caught in the act and we were out of HDB block already.

I deny of entering any restricted area, I smoke the police that I want to avoid paying parking fee, so I parked there and walked across the street for makan
They are actually more interested to catch drug junkies than bonking couples.
But if u suay get into their way then too bad,. They'll have to do their job
Old 02-12-2017, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 10
sgthicknjuicy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersgthicknjuicy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersgthicknjuicy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I witnessed a couple making out at a outdoor park at one of the malls in town last night, and the girl end off by giving a hj to the guy But i'm not sure if the guy cummed in the pants or not.
Old 02-12-2017, 05:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
iPassingBy69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgthicknjuicy View Post
I witnessed a couple making out at a outdoor park at one of the malls in town last night, and the girl end off by giving a hj to the guy But i'm not sure if the guy cummed in the pants or not.
Before that you saw their bonking action?
Old 02-12-2017, 05:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sexybuns deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

fucking in the gym toilet.
Cause nobody uses them.
Go and try.
Old 02-12-2017, 06:00 PM
Samster

sgthicknjuicy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersgthicknjuicy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersgthicknjuicy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPassingBy69 View Post
Before that you saw their bonking action?
i saw their foreplay action instead while making out, the guy was slipping in his hands inside her tight singlet and caressing her boobs while the girl gently rubs his groin area. its so damn turn on watching the whole thing, its damn long btw!
Old 03-12-2017, 01:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Jimmyhoseh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexybuns View Post
fucking in the gym toilet.
Cause nobody uses them.
Go and try.
bro i like ur idea
Old 05-12-2017, 07:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 554 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i saw their foreplay action instead while making out, the guy was slipping in his hands inside her tight singlet and caressing her boobs while the girl gently rubs his groin area. its so damn turn on watching the whole thing, its damn long btw!
Wow.. u can tahan??
Old 05-12-2017, 01:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
poommeepok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zl1983 View Post
Wow.. u can tahan??
PCC while watching lor
Old 05-12-2017, 02:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 7
ItsEileen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterItsEileen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterItsEileen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterItsEileen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterItsEileen is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceage View Post
Any place is also good for fun when u hv the right partner.
That is so very true .
Old 05-12-2017, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zl1983 View Post
Wow.. u can tahan??
hahaha of course buay tahan la. i was hard throughout. just rubbing my dick like how he hj the bf's dick lor. then after that when i go toilet, pulled down my underwwear, its full of milky patches.

EDIT: ytd when i went to the same outdoor park, same spot, the same couple was there, but i guess they have finishes their moments cause after a while they make out and left. gonna try my luck tonight again.
Old 05-12-2017, 03:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
hahaha of course buay tahan la. i was hard throughout. just rubbing my dick like how he hj the bf's dick lor. then after that when i go toilet, pulled down my underwwear, its full of milky patches.

EDIT: ytd when i went to the same outdoor park, same spot, the same couple was there, but i guess they have finishes their moments cause after a while they make out and left. gonna try my luck tonight again.
Shall we form a task force? Lol
Old 05-12-2017, 04:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 554 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

I 2nd tht..
Old 05-12-2017, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Shall we form a task force? Lol
typo finished*

task force? on?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1