The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 18-01-2014, 10:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 13
ffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant future
condom slip off after withdraw

After I withdrew from her, realized that the condom almost completely slip off from my dick, only the bottom ring part of condom still touch a bit of my dick head and the whole condom was spread and hanging on my dick outside her vagina.

Was not able to see what really happens, thus would like to ask any suggestions what might happen? In this case if the condom is still with me after withdraw, would it be most likely that the condom slip just during the withdraw? or is it possible that the condom already slip when inside her vagina (I would think in this case, the condom should remain inside her)?

Thanks bro for any advice in advance.
Old 18-01-2014, 12:09 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: condom slip off after withdraw

Anything is possible.

I suggest that for all future encounters, you install a penis cam so you can record the whole process.

In case an accident like the one you describe should occur, you can simply review the recording to see exactly what happened.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 18-01-2014, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 872 / Power: 21
sta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to behold

Maybe yr kuku bird very small or yr cd too big
Old 18-01-2014, 01:45 PM
Samster

ffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sta1100 View Post
Maybe yr kuku bird very small or yr cd too big
ye, maybe

I just want to know if the condom slip off outside the vagina and still partially on my dick, does the slip most likely occur during the withdraw?

My only worry is that the slip occurs inside the vagina although it seems unlikely from the fact that the condom finally come out of the vagina.

Would like experienced bro to advice me
Old 18-01-2014, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 11
spoonge deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyspoonge deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

This only happen during two scenarios:
1) On a multiple orgasm virgina.
2) Or the penis has too much juice due to multiple orgasms before ejaculation.

After such sessions, use two fingers to clamp tightly onto the bottom ring of the condom and put it out gradually. If is never easy to pull out a condom from a fully orgasm vigina.

In sex marathon sessions approximately two hours, it is advisable to change condom in between the first hour. This is to throw away the juice due to multiple orgasms sustain in the first hour. If not, there’ll be too much juice and sperm on the second hour. In that case, it makes pulling out the condom much difficult.
Old 18-01-2014, 04:35 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoonge View Post

After such sessions, use two fingers to clamp tightly onto the bottom ring of the condom and put it out gradually. If is never easy to pull out a condom from a fully orgasm vigina.

In sex marathon sessions approximately two hours, it is advisable to change condom in between the first hour. This is to throw away the juice due to multiple orgasms sustain in the first hour. If not, there’ll be too much juice and sperm on the second hour. In that case, it makes pulling out the condom much difficult.
It's VAGINA http://lmgtfy.com/?q=vagina
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 18-01-2014, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 872 / Power: 21
sta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to behold

Don;t worry too much should be ok, if you really KS than go check up.
Old 18-01-2014, 05:18 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Too many hypochondriacs around. They should refrain from fucking whores. It isn't worth the stress and the worry.

Old 18-01-2014, 05:54 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
Condom slip off after withdraw

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffun161 View Post
After .. withdrew .. realized that the condom almost completely slip off from my dick, only the bottom ring part of condom still touch a bit of my dick head and the whole condom was spread and hanging on my dick outside her vagina. .. .. most likely that the condom slip just during the withdraw? or is it possible that the condom already slip when inside her vagina ...
IMHO , unlikely for condom to slip off with erect penis during sex, prior to orgasm. After orgasm, if penis becomes small (too fast) and if vagina is tight/dry (not enough lub) - condom may be pulled to the dick head during withdrawal.

No need to be paranoid. Go DSC for check-up if that will give you peace of mind. Cheers.
Old 18-01-2014, 05:58 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Re: Condom slip off after withdraw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalv View Post
IMHO
No need to be paranoid. Go DSC for check-up if that will give you peace of mind. Cheers.
It could also confirm your worst fears!!!!

Old 18-01-2014, 06:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 15
yangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to all

Congrats TS, you are going to be father soon.
Old 18-01-2014, 06:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

After you cum, did you wait very long before you withdraw? It is likely your penis has softened and become smaller after you cum. It will be easier for the now smaller penis to slip off the condom. Condom still same size, penis now smaller, easier to slip out. Next time don't wait for too long before withdrawing.
Old 18-01-2014, 10:12 PM
Samster

Ye, i think probably due to the dry vagina and my too much precum

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoonge View Post
Old 18-01-2014, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yangguo View Post
Congrats TS, you are going to be father soon.
No I haven't cum yet during slip off, thus no way to being a father ;-p
Old 18-01-2014, 10:35 PM
Samster

Re: Condom slip off after withdraw

Thanks for you advice bro. I also believe that's what happened. I haven't cum during slip off though, but it slip off when I try to withdraw to change a position :-)

My only concern is at which position of vagina it slip off from my dick head, which might determine the dick exposure area:

1) slip off from dick head inside the vagina, which is unlikely as if it is the case then the condom won't be outside with my dick eventually.

2) slip off from dick head at the orificium vaginae, which is likely but not very likely as in this case, the condom should be half hanging outside the vagina instead of on my dick, because the vagina is still clamping the condom body inside, while my dick head lost it's pulling force already.

3) slip off from dick head outside the orificium vaginae, which is most likely, the vagina muscle and the dick head are pulling the condom body and condom ring respectively during withdraw, and finally dick head win and that's why it's still hanging on my dick although the dick head was not completely covered already at that time

So hopefully case (3) is the actual case, which will give the minimum exposure area

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalv View Post
IMHO , unlikely for condom to slip off with erect penis during sex, prior to orgasm. After orgasm, if penis becomes ......
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1