The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-11-2017, 04:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 7
Littlerocketman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlerocketman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 2 young lives lost

I wonder if some news organisation can investigate why Singapore mrt breakdown so many times ? Sure will have an interesting story .
Old 25-11-2017, 04:46 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12437 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Probably need Apple News Daily HK.
And stop blaming Chinese trains. I've taken the PRC Metro systems and bullet trains.
Love it! Very efficient and reliable.
And damn fast.

Sua ku here still believe SG better than tiong kok?
Oh oh....
Old 25-11-2017, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 17
Casilla is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCasilla is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I am sure by now many people scared of taking the mrt .
Old 25-11-2017, 05:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 7
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

china guangzhou metro
See wikipedia ,used bombardier train, germany

Last edited by sionglim; 26-11-2017 at 11:02 AM.
Old 25-11-2017, 05:10 PM
Samster

sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

train 3501 approaching station at very low dead speed., playsafe..
A kawaksaki qindao
No fault at mrt on saturday
Sunday shld be good.

Last edited by sionglim; 26-11-2017 at 11:01 AM.
Old 25-11-2017, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlerocketman View Post
I wonder if some news organisation can investigate why Singapore mrt breakdown so many times ? Sure will have an interesting story .
tharek n taipei metro experts are here.

Last edited by sionglim; 26-11-2017 at 11:00 AM.
Old 25-11-2017, 06:18 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12437 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

The problem is compromising on maintenance schedules and costs to maximise running times and profit.
A typical SG corporation where the best get thumbed down as they are viewed as a threat to upper management.
Departmental bosses who want to sweep things under the carpet to produce nice glossy reports.
I have a contact who worked there. He used to try to tell his bosses that the trains needed more thorough checks, that the fleet needed to be increased so that there would be more downtime to check the trains.
What they did was force him to inspect more trains in even less time. Force him to sign and take responsibility for a subpar evaluation (time constraints).
Later that year, they found an excuse and said that he was surfing Facebook at work. He used it to actually communicate with suppliers via Messenger.
And he got promptly fired.
And replaced with an Indian engineer from Tamil Nadu....
Old 25-11-2017, 11:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
8DollarBypass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Probably need Apple News Daily HK.
And stop blaming Chinese trains. I've taken the PRC Metro systems and bullet trains.
Love it! Very efficient and reliable.
And damn fast.

Sua ku here still believe SG better than tiong kok?
Oh oh....
Everything must be cheap .... heart bypass also cheap
Old 26-11-2017, 12:16 AM
Samster

Shanghai,metro ,not kawasaki qing dao.( mainly export)
Its changchun train, siemen, bombardier and alstom train

Beijing metro, their own china changchun train
Old 26-11-2017, 11:07 AM
Samster

Yr mrt frend is right, more train,
They hv more time to service n check, more coverage,nothing to be
Left out.
No rush.
Old 26-11-2017, 04:31 PM
Samster

swahkoo foreign worker like to lean the body wt onto glass panel in the train
Old 26-11-2017, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyleon View Post
MRT trains are supposed to be protected from lightning strikes

One passenger was reportedly injured in the latest incident, but it's unclear exactly what happened.

By Sulaiman Daud | 8 mins

An SMRT train was struck by lightning around 4pm on Nov. 20, as it was traveling along the East-West Line.

This resulted in a delay of about ten minutes between Paya Lebar and Tanah Merah MRT stations.

According to the Straits Times, at least one passenger was injured in the incident, and the Singapore Civil Defence Force have sent an ambulance to Tanah Merah MRT Station.

Protected from lightning

SMRT trains are supposed to be protected from lightning strikes. In a blog post written on May. 12, 2016, SMRT explained how their trains are protected from lightning strikes, in a similar manner to cars and planes.
“Each train is protected by a Faraday Cage. This is an enclosure formed by conductive material that blocks electric fields and currents such as lightning strikes. The cage conducts current around the outside of the enclosed space with none passing through the interior.

In this case, the metallic exterior of our trains is the Faraday Cage that protects everyone inside from electric currents. Even if you’re holding onto the grab pole, you will still be safe as the grab poles are attached securely to the train’s interior and are not connected to the external frame. If lightning strikes, the electric current will travel through the outside shell of the train, not through the cabin, and pass through the wheels to the track. The train is grounded to the track.”

Previous lightning strikes

This isn’t the first time that an MRT train has incurred the wrath of Zeus.

On May 11, 2016, a train on the North-South Line was struck, disrupting services from Yishun to Yio Chu Kang stations.

continue reading here : https://mothership.sg/2017/11/mrt-tr...tning-strikes/

Act of god ??? Message from God ??? So is Singapore Mrt system safe to travel or not ? Mr Lee & Mr Khaw ?
Notwell protected, now rain at north east
Old 26-11-2017, 05:24 PM
Samster

just heard...
A foreigner making a announcement.
heavy funny accent,not clear.
Sound switch on, soft, muffled, tot there is mrt fault.

Last edited by sionglim; 27-11-2017 at 03:39 AM.
Old 26-11-2017, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3872 / Power: 13
skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute

SMRT has lost the ability to communicate with the public

Besides losing the ability to transport the public.

By Belmont Lay |Sulaiman Daud | 5 hours

In the information age, communications is key. Especially so for a public-facing company such as SMRT.

However, in the last few months, it has become increasingly clear the public transport operator has ceded communications ground to everyone else.

This means SMRT has lost its ability to control its messages at a time when it can ill-afford to lose the ability to communicate with the public as it seeks to restore confidence.

The following examples will demonstrate how that happened.

SMRT’s over-reliance on one key message: Don’t begrudge ground staff

To take the heat off itself in the wake of delays and problems — on top of impending closures and some more major inconveniences in the future — SMRT has been seeking public empathy.

This is carried out consistently by emphasising the tireless workers on the ground who are doing their best to get the train system up and running.

As a sign of gratitude, this following post about a commuter’s words of encouragement for SMRT to press on was put up on Nov. 24 by SMRT:

The message is clear: Commuter stands in solidarity with the staff.

But the main issue with such a post is that, firstly, it comes from SMRT itself, and secondly, right-minded commuters who form the majority of commuters, do not begrudge the work done by the blue-collared workers on the ground.

And then there is the issue of authenticity.

Such messages must stem organically from the ground by commuters on their own Facebook pages to emphasise real everyday people are empathetic.

For SMRT to amplify such a message on their own platform is just not convincing.

Rather unfortunately, due to a recent admission that about one in 10 staff are not pulling their weight in SMRT, according to CEO Desmond Kuek at a press conference after it was found that staff had possibly falsified maintenance records, the perceived indefatigable nature of SMRT workers is also somewhat blunted — ironically, by SMRT itself.

continue reading here : https://mothership.sg/2017/11/smrt-c...ublic-problem/

Like that how you expect the commuters to trust SMRT and PAP ??? Why doesn't the PAP government want to set up an independent committee of inquiry to solve all these problems once and for all before the next serious incident ? What have they got to hide ?

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

rocket_boy is now Zapzaplah aka zaplamparlarzap

warboi

Craz78

Blacklist bros who I up but never return

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 26-11-2017, 08:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
CrownSaigon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsEileen View Post
Whenever I take the mrt I will always wonder if I can arrive at my destination safely or not . Wonder what is wrong with Singapore mrt system ? So many breakdowns .
Then why still take mrt ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1