The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-11-2017, 11:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold
Re: Unit Trust

For me the best way of investment is still stock and shares. I have always have a knack when it comes to investing in shares. One good example is tencent, i bought $30k worth of tencent back in 2006. The amount of profit i make from tencent alone for those that are familiar with tencent is enough to last me a life time. Btw am still holding on to them.

It is a pity i do not know how to cut and past picture here else i can show that i am not firing cannon balls.

To end it up, one word of advice. No one will teach u how to make money. People who tells u that they are guru will only teach u how to lose money. People who makes money will not teach u. So just like how i first research the internet on stock n shares when i was young n green. Everything u need to learn about investment is on the internet. Just got to find ur niche in this market.

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 22-11-2017, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorbxe View Post
$76,611.80+27,000
=$103,611.80

Or a mere 3.6% yield

But really if we did nothing with the $600 every month. The $27,000 is then only worth $21,000 approx. then u end up getting back:

$76,611.80 + 21,000
= $97,611.80 or a loss of 2.4% = $2,388.20
U are right bro. If we take inflation into consideration, end of 10yrs we only have leftovers. But still better than putting into FD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
Play DBS shares.. buy on dips, esp 2 consecutive days of dips, and lock in once there is some profit.
Very High leow. Last done $24.85...up 0.46cts
Old 22-11-2017, 02:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxsee View Post
For me the best way of investment is still stock and shares.

To end it up, one word of advice. No one will teach u how to make money. People who tells u that they are guru will only teach u how to lose money. People who makes money will not teach u. So just like how i first research the internet on stock n shares when i was young n green. Everything u need to learn about investment is on the internet. Just got to find ur niche in this market.
Stocks or Fx trading. U control ur destiny. Unlike investing in trust funds. But like u said one need to be learned, how to read charts and be a risk taker. When to move in and when to cut loss.
Old 22-11-2017, 02:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxsee View Post
For me the best way of investment is still stock and shares. I have always have a knack when it comes to investing in shares. One good example is tencent, i bought $30k worth of tencent back in 2006. The amount of profit i make from tencent alone for those that are familiar with tencent is enough to last me a life time. Btw am still holding on to them.

It is a pity i do not know how to cut and past picture here else i can show that i am not firing cannon balls.

power!

稳稳吃米粉
Old 24-11-2017, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
bambino2365 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Unit trusts? You are better off buying into reits. Lower transaction fees, and dividend returns can go as high as 10+% per year. Have a portfolio comprising mostly of reits and business trusts.

If one is open to overseas markets, can try US market and options selling. Paid tuition fee and got mentored for a year, managed to gain returns of over 20%. What I like is the support from the community and learning how to manage bad trades, repair them and make money from doing repairs.

Happy to share more if anyone is keen. PM me to know more.
Old 25-11-2017, 02:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 7
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

Hang seng ramping up...
Fund manager profit taking soon.
May shift fund to spore.
But up down mkt any thing can happen
North korean, taiwan china political climate.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1