The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 23-11-2017, 10:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 12
ChiongBalai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiongBalai View Post
Been reading through the thread and seen mostly one shot/90 mins kind of deal. Are there FLs or WLs that do a whole day deal. Will be in jkt next month, putting up at Aston pluit but don't want to sleep alone.. and I got no skills to fish the local girls from malls etc
Any jkt vets can offer advice on this?
Old 23-11-2017, 10:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
laguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xterm8 View Post
According to the girls in classic, it seemed they will be closing down by the end of this year. If this is true, it means the Cheong scene in Jakarta is going to be bad. There was even a raid in classic and TV reporters were tagging along. So the situation has become bad, and many places has less girls working because of the fear of being caught. But folks can still find girls but I believed they would move to places like CJ or bats till it is safe again.
Given the reports here of a raid at Classic with news reporters present it seems a bit strange (unless I missed something) that I cannot find any reference to it in the Jakarta Post, Globe, or in any news source searchable on the internet. If anyone here is aware of any such news reports, would it be possible to post a link?
Old 23-11-2017, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Last night Pak was at Illigals...tonight Club 36. Sources says still got strippers.
Old 23-11-2017, 05:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post
Last night Pak was at Illigals...tonight Club 36. Sources says still got strippers.
Pak SBY1 in JKT...enjoy yourself pls...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 24-11-2017, 12:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
laguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by laguy View Post
Given the reports here of a raid at Classic with news reporters present it seems a bit strange (unless I missed something) that I cannot find any reference to it in the Jakarta Post, Globe, or in any news source searchable on the internet. If anyone here is aware of any such news reports, would it be possible to post a link?
A friend sent me these two links, so I'll answer my own question here: https://m.detik.com/news/berita/d-37...-hotel-classic
http://poskotanews.com/2017/11/03/ma...ng-kehancuran/

It is hard to say whether this visit by the authorities to Classic represents turning up the heat, or instead an attempt to assuage the anti-prostitution forces with a visit, but then conclude there is no problem with the place. It does seem from the articles though the officers went out of their way to focus on those places in the Classic complex that did not have ongoing prostitution. Then again, maybe the news reporters had their own reasons to distort their reports in this direction. Only time will tell where this is going and what has really happened so far.

On the other hand, because my Indonesian is very limited I used software translation and may have in the process missed something important in the articles.
Old 24-11-2017, 02:04 PM
Samster

S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Pak SBY1 in JKT...enjoy yourself pls...
Definitely a 101% . So much to do so little time.
Old 24-11-2017, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by laguy View Post
Only time will tell where this is going and what has really happened so far.

This is all a show of force and power by the new Gubernur Anies cos his predecessor Ahok manage to close Kalijodo, Stadium & Milles diskotek.

So Anies wants to show who's got the biGGer Ding-A- Ling

Last edited by S.B.Y.1; 24-11-2017 at 02:18 PM.
Old 26-11-2017, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 558 / Power: 21
samyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to all

Girls at classic now sit among the tables and stools...even closer to you....All in their slim and sexy dress what more u can ask for......the show goes on
Old 26-11-2017, 09:15 PM
Samster

Latest update Alexis will open under a new name called ForePlay.
Old 27-11-2017, 02:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 7
Manggis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyManggis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post
Latest update Alexis will open under a new name called ForePlay.
The ground floor nightclub at Alexis was always called 4Play.
Old 29-11-2017, 02:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Helders deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone can recommend good outcall massage in Jakarta? Staying in a hotel without facilities and don't have much time to look around outside since it is a very short trip.

Not sure if outcall is common in Jakarta. Staying at the Gunawarman hotel next month, nothing much around in the area it seems.

Last edited by Helders; 29-11-2017 at 03:33 PM.
Old 29-11-2017, 02:49 PM
Samster

edhot72 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Plus Massage in Jakarta

I recently went to Jakarta and found many massage places with happy ending, just sharing and will update as and when I go. pls, feel free to add if you can share with other bros.

1. Little Tokyo Spa is a massage parlour located in Ancol area about 200 meters before Alexis Hotel.
It is cheap, room cost Rp 110,000 + Rp 60,000 for about 60 to 90 minutes treatment (Massage + Handjob + Petik Mangga = Balls Massage). tip Rp 100,000

Massage 4/10
HJ 5/10
lady 6/10

2. Pegasus is a cheap massage parlour located in a hidden street of Glodok in North Jakarta. It is not far from Station Kota and therefore you can reach it easily by Transjakarta.

The spa has a sauna, a jacuzzi, a cold pool and a hammam. All these facilities are free to use if you have a message.

The treatment in the standard room costs Rp100,000 and Rp130,000 in the VIP room (inclusive of a bathtub and a TV). There are no special services included in that price so if you want something more, and HJ Top Rp 100,000

Massage 6/10
HJ 5/10
lady 5/10

3. Berlian massage parlour one of the few in Jakarta to offer body to body massage with soap (or soapy massage), similar to those provided in Thailand. Cost Rp 300,000 upfront. this includes the FJ. Tip Rp 100,000

Massage 6/10
HJ 5/10
FJ 5/10
lady 4/10

4. Kimochi Spa is located just in front of Hotel Travel in Mangga Besar.

Prices for 2*45 min + access to spa facilities:

Standard room: 140,000 rp
HJ/BBBJ : 300,000
total damage = 440,000

Depends on the Girl you choose
Massage 2/10 (It a joke...)
HJ/BBBJ 8/10
lady 7/10

I spend 2 days 1 night and this is what I have so far. If you are there use the uber or gojek app to get around . will update when I go again. if you have any other pls add on.
Old 29-11-2017, 08:09 PM
Samster

Playstore deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros here are jakarta want to chiong together? will be here till next monday. Cheers
Old 30-11-2017, 07:00 AM
Samster

Tomhardy44 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sm00thy View Post
It's about finding a good one. I go to Jakarta twice a year. No knowledge of local language at all. But it has not given me problems.

The hard work is back home. As I have to be in contact with girls on whatsapp approx every week.

Its a big headache for me as I don't like to chat with girls but just for the sake of having a good time with them while in Jakarta, I have to do it.

I am again going in Jakarta in last week of Jan 2018. This time I have booked an 3 Bed Room Apartment in Central Jakarta. I will be there for a week. 2 Girls will be staying with me for the whole week.

Everyday I will have ThreeSome. Go Disco, shopping, restaurant and chill out at some good places.

Trust me its a very hard work done by me to get this type of Sex Holiday.
Interested to know how you got this working
Old 01-12-2017, 06:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Bamboo888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello,

Last minute... Anyone in JKT wanna chiong ktv tonight pls pm me...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1