The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 29-08-2017, 12:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 11
Tuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant future
Re: Help ! Need Advice...condom slip

If I am TS, I will go for Pep. It is about risk assessment and paying a few k is lesson learnt for me. If I kana anything, even paying $20k is irreversible.
Old 29-08-2017, 12:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorTan View Post
Probability is different from possibility.
Very true indeed
Old 29-08-2017, 09:08 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 10
DoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxtwentyfour View Post
To put it in another way, shouldn't we be considering posterior probability, that is, recognizing the risk to be higher than 0.004%, conditioned on the fact that he habitually engages in high risk activity.
From what I understand of the TS's post, the 0.004% was a number quoted to him for his particular exposure by the Dr at CDC.

So I used it as an illustrative example.

However I completely agree with you. For a Doctor working on sexual health, the average risk of his average patient will certainly be higher than the average risk of the general population.
Old 29-08-2017, 10:33 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorTan View Post
From what I understand of the TS's post, the 0.004% was a number quoted to him for his particular exposure by the Dr at CDC.

So I used it as an illustrative example.

However I completely agree with you. For a Doctor working on sexual health, the average risk of his average patient will certainly be higher than the average risk of the general population.
People go on and on trying to convince themselves they have not caught anything based on statistical analysis but at the end of the day there are only two outcomes... you have either caught something or you haven't.

The only way to tell is to get tested.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 01-09-2017, 03:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 505 / Power: 12
WorriedGuy is a glorious beacon of lightWorriedGuy is a glorious beacon of lightWorriedGuy is a glorious beacon of lightWorriedGuy is a glorious beacon of lightWorriedGuy is a glorious beacon of lightWorriedGuy is a glorious beacon of light

Even if u used condom you can get hiv . And its proven and tested by
Old 01-09-2017, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 11
Tuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorriedGuy View Post
Even if u used condom you can get hiv . And its proven and tested by
Proven by who?
Old 02-09-2017, 01:23 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 475 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute

I have a frd who gotten hiv just by visiting a thai prostitute in bangkok just once with condom. Really unlucky
Old 02-09-2017, 11:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
blacksocks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by milffella View Post
I have a frd who gotten hiv just by visiting a thai prostitute in bangkok just once with condom. Really unlucky
probably the blowjob with no cap caused it.
Old 02-09-2017, 11:52 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 475 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacksocks View Post
probably the blowjob with no cap caused it.
maybe so , or condom dun provide enough protection
Old 04-09-2017, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 7
ttok6672 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttok6672 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttok6672 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttok6672 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thanks all. Tested and negative result. Next time i use condom must scotchtape liaooo..
Old 05-09-2017, 09:26 PM
Samster

ttok6672 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttok6672 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttok6672 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttok6672 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hmm , not sure why you zap me and comments something about it as below. I did went to DSC and check and doc say was negative. I don't think i offend anybody here though

Old 17-09-2017, 07:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 851 / Power: 7
xxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttok6672 View Post
Thanks all. Tested and negative result. Next time i use condom must scotchtape liaooo..

You need to do your checkups on a regular basis and not only when you think you've had a risky exposure.

As they say, the price of peace is eternal vigilance.
Old 18-09-2017, 10:05 PM
Samster

Yes agree, i guess this is the price to pay for to bonk. Lucky DSC is cheap for hiv checkup too!

Thanks tropiccana for the upz
Old 20-09-2017, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1207 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of

so bros here if freq FL and never do bbbj and raw will still go occasional check up jus in case??

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxtwentyfour View Post
You need to do your checkups on a regular basis and not only when you think you've had a risky exposure.

As they say, the price of peace is eternal vigilance.
Old 22-09-2017, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by YELLOW View Post
so bros here if freq FL and never do bbbj and raw will still go occasional check up jus in case??
Yes, but to check more on std side, not hiv though but can shun bian check hiv also. You should be more concern about gnorrhea etc... the nurse there can explain to you...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1