The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 15-10-2016, 10:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Issue with ICA

Quote:
Originally Posted by merelyevil View Post
I think if am mentally strong, i can just keep spamming to appeal to get her in huh?
If u work in SG and she stays in Thailand and u go Thailand few times in a year or once a month for over weekend, initially it will work... love love n miss miss.

After awhile, relationship will strain and stray. Imagine during birthday, valentine day and so on she is alone then soon she goes out with friends n soon know more guys Good luck and u need a lot, a lot n a lot of trust.
Old 15-10-2016, 11:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1197 / Power: 11
katong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud of

Agreed with what bro naemlo said.. lots of trust is needed.. then when u are itchy.. are u going to eat outside or what?? then what's the point of getting married then?

I got a suggestion. Why not just remain as gf and bf for now? If you can really tahan for that few years that she's being banned, then u get married.. isn't that also the same rather than get married now just because u want to keep her by your side. If she's true to you, she will stick to you through all these years.... Don't need to get married just to try get her in. It's useless i tell u.

It just simply don't work... Very high chance that ICA won't give a fck that though u and her are married, they will allow her to come in. They simply don't care and will not trust her. She's banned means she's banned.

Think... bro.... Think logically.....
Old 15-10-2016, 11:16 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2739 / Power: 28
merelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the sound advice again. Actually we have been going on for quite a while. A year soon. Shall not elaborate the details but i am actually getting the information to be prepared. Like what you mentioned, we will remain as gf and bf until i see that it is the right time to marry. Well, those occasions i will definitely be flying over. In fact it is twice a month. Over the weekends. And living with her family, not just with her.

It is probably slightly different from what you guys think but i know your advices meant well. Lots of hurdles. Probably the most straight forward way is to marry in thailand, come back and officiate it. Then try to keep applying for ltvp, provided the ban period is over
Old 15-10-2016, 11:50 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Probably the most straight forward way is to marry in thailand, come back and officiate it. Then try to keep applying for ltvp, provided the ban period is over
It is your life... u bang on the wall, u pain not us.... U live till full of kids and grand kids, u enjoy not us. Continue to what u decide.
Old 16-10-2016, 12:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 682 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2742 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Probably the most straight forward way is to marry in thailand, come back and officiate it. Then try to keep applying for ltvp, provided the ban period is over
If you cannot pass the below regulation, how to officiate it and apply ltvp?
https://www.ica.gov.sg/news_details.aspx?nid=13268
Old 16-10-2016, 01:51 AM
Samster

katong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Thanks for the sound advice again. Actually we have been going on for quite a while. A year soon. Shall not elaborate the details but i am actually getting the information to be prepared. Like what you mentioned, we will remain as gf and bf until i see that it is the right time to marry. Well, those occasions i will definitely be flying over. In fact it is twice a month. Over the weekends. And living with her family, not just with her.

It is probably slightly different from what you guys think but i know your advices meant well. Lots of hurdles. Probably the most straight forward way is to marry in thailand, come back and officiate it. Then try to keep applying for ltvp, provided the ban period is over

u understand what we are trying to tell u? no entry means no entry into singapore during term of ban period. u know those FLs who are caught in Singapore, ICA don't even tell them how long then they can go back to their country... what makes you think ICA will tell you how long the ban is? Even after the ban is over, chances are very very very slim that she can come back in again.. not to even mention ltvp or what not..

Telling you that because i have relatives who are facing same situation as u.. luckily the wife is in JB nia... can go in so easily to see wife and kid...

yea... then again.. it's your life.. u choose your path..

cheers..
Old 16-10-2016, 05:29 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
Oktbestfriend is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:

My advice is simple. Been a veteran in this line and to be honest I am a supplier too. So many girls who work in this line. Once they get caught, 2 possibility. One is immediately deport another one is special permit extension. One I don't have to explain further more. Two is basically girl can stay in Singapore for N amount of time before they are deported. During this period of time, they can still do. Every once or twice a month must report, same as on bail. You guys must be thinking y right? Its to catch the big fish. Either sponsor or the kingpin. After a period of fruitless outcome, the girl will be sent back. Ban is still for sure 5 years up.

There are exception on these people. If you know the shady side, you will be able to figure your way to wriggle your way out of this. I m not saying for sure but doable. I won't elaborate more.

As for your impulsiveness to marry her, same as other brother here. Think twice.

Even if you do, you better make sure you ask around for alternatives. With the right avenues, your gf maybe lucky to be a pr. I mean who knows right.

Not that I have not seen some cases that people do. By the way, your wife is minimum 5 years n up if the head never get caught.
Old 16-10-2016, 09:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by katong View Post
u understand what we are trying to tell u? no entry means no entry into singapore during term of ban period. u know those FLs who are caught in Singapore, ICA don't even tell them how long then they can go back to their country... what makes you think ICA will tell you how long the ban is? Even after the ban is over, chances are very very very slim that she can come back in again.. not to even mention ltvp or what not..

Telling you that because i have relatives who are facing same situation as u.. luckily the wife is in JB nia... can go in so easily to see wife and kid...

yea... then again.. it's your life.. u choose your path..

cheers..
true

ICA have long memory.

Know few who's wife permanently parked in Malaysia.

one case, children are SC, allowed to stay here but mother tak boleh, because she was former Work permit and marry without permission. Simple right ?

even tearful letter asking govmint to unite family don't work, 8 years later.

if the guy enough $ and ok to leave wife outside ok, go ahead.

good luck.
Old 16-10-2016, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Actually we have been going on for quite a while. A year soon.
Quote:
u understand what we are trying to tell u? no entry means no entry into singapore during term of ban period.
Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
even tearful letter asking govmint to unite family don't work, 8 years later.
He is in honeymoon period... just 1 year... Deeply in love and assume love can overcome anything. He dun understand even with marriage, ICA still forbid anyone who did something wrong in SG from coming in. Let him faces the problem.
Old 16-10-2016, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Bro, I can understand what you are going through. Started cheonging from the cat40 scene + have seen many ICA cases related to vice and non vice.

An entry ban can be for a variety of reasons - vice, national security and so on. Regardless, a ban is a ban. ROM will not stop you from marrying anyone. The biggest factor is ICA. They always assume the worst of Asian girls who come here. My Thai wife is a graduate who works in financial services in Thailand (haven't applied for LTVP yet tho our marriage is already on official record here with some govt agencies). Every single time she visits me she gets invited to the holding room, even if I'm accompanying her. Thankfully she gets released after a while. Just think: legally married, good background already get such treatment at immigration (ok maybe itz bcz she's hot so immigration thinks she's here for something else). Your gf who is banned from entry will experience much worse even before she reaches Sillypore. No guarantee she will still be allowed entry even after the ban expires. Imagine you come back with her and she is refused entry. What are you going to do? Screaming at the ICA officers will get you nowhere, except make your case worse. Imagine the shame your gf has to endure when she returns home to a family who thought she should be in SG by then.

My point? With the sketchy info you have given us, I honestly think your gf has a very low chance of entering SG...ever. Don't be selfish and think of yourself. Think for her too. If deep down you do know (but choose to deny) that's it's an impossible climb, then let go of her and allow her to chase her dreams somewhere and find a husband who can better care for her. So what if you stay with her family? It will make things worse for her if she cannot enter SG even after so many years, the shame, humiliation, tears, you want her to experience those? Worse still if you have kids. They will suffer the same shit and add to your gf's mental burden. Then if at that time you decide to let go then how? You can't just dump the kids. The only solution is if you can either settle down there, or find a job that allows you to travel there often, or start a business there.

Whatever it is, I hope you and your gf can resolve this while it's still early, even if it means going your separate paths. 拿得起,要放得下 (don't pick things up unless you can put them down).

Quote:

Old 16-10-2016, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Bro, I can understand what you are going through. Started cheonging from the cat40 scene + have seen many ICA cases related to vice and non vice.

An entry ban can be for a variety of reasons - vice, national security and so on. Regardless, a ban is a ban. ROM will not stop you from marrying anyone. The biggest factor is ICA. They always assume the worst of Asian girls who come here. My Thai wife is a graduate who works in financial services in Thailand (haven't applied for LTVP yet tho our marriage is already on official record here with some govt agencies). Every single time she visits me she gets invited to the holding room, even if I'm accompanying her. Thankfully she gets released after a while. Just think: legally married, good background already get such treatment at immigration (ok maybe itz bcz she's hot so immigration thinks she's here for something else). Your gf who is banned from entry will experience much worse even before she reaches Sillypore. No guarantee she will still be allowed entry even after the ban expires. Imagine you come back with her and she is refused entry. What are you going to do? Screaming at the ICA officers will get you nowhere, except make your case worse. Imagine the shame your gf has to endure when she returns home to a family who thought she should be in SG by then.

My point? With the sketchy info you have given us, I honestly think your gf has a very low chance of entering SG...ever. Don't be selfish and think of yourself. Think for her too. If deep down you do know (but choose to deny) that's it's an impossible climb, then let go of her and allow her to chase her dreams somewhere and find a husband who can better care for her. So what if you stay with her family? It will make things worse for her if she cannot enter SG even after so many years, the shame, humiliation, tears, you want her to experience those? Worse still if you have kids. They will suffer the same shit and add to your gf's mental burden. Then if at that time you decide to let go then how? You can't just dump the kids. The only solution is if you can either settle down there, or find a job that allows you to travel there often, or start a business there.

Whatever it is, I hope you and your gf can resolve this while it's still early, even if it means going your separate paths. 拿得起,要放得下 (don't pick things up unless you can put them down).

Sound and logical explanation... Up you with my humble 3 points as appreciation.
Old 17-10-2016, 12:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40349 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Love is blind ..... nothing logical can explain ....

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4
Old 17-10-2016, 06:33 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

merelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for all the comments,

I was asking for getting her in AFTER the ban period... i understand the meaning of getting banned and there will not be a legit workaround to it. So yeah. Am just considering the possibilities of it after the ban, say 5 years later as an example. So i have gathered some advice and opinions from here and i must say they are relevant definitely. So the common opinion is that it will be a 3 years and up ban depending on the case. Will not be able to enter during that period. After that period is over, probably as a tourist maybe. Ltvp is going to be real hard and pr and above is near impossible maybe.

Good suggestions are moving out of sg to stay or settling down in another country. Got it
Old 17-10-2016, 06:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I was asking for getting her in AFTER the ban period... i understand the meaning of getting banned and there will not be a legit workaround to it. So yeah. Am just considering the possibilities of it after the ban, say 5 years later as an example. So i have gathered some advice and opinions from here and i must say they are relevant definitely. So the common opinion is that it will be a 3 years and up ban depending on the case
Ban can be as short as 3 years to 8 or more.

take note, 3 year ban don't mean after 3 year can come.

experience shows, after 3 years, no guarantees ICA forgot the past ban.

Know one girl - 3 year ban, took flight after 4 years, on arrival, she returned to sender.

And some cases even if ICA never say it, it's like life time ban.

Even transits have been refused.

Some cases opposite.

5 year ban but after 3 year permitted to enter.

That case is like one in 1,000.
Old 17-10-2016, 07:03 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Ban can be as short as 3 years to 8 or more.

take note, 3 year ban don't mean after 3 year can come.

experience shows, after 3 years, no guarantees ICA forgot the past ban.

Know one girl - 3 year ban, took flight after 4 years, on arrival, she returned to sender.

And some cases even if ICA never say it, it's like life time ban.

Even transits have been refused.

Some cases opposite.

5 year ban but after 3 year permitted to enter.

That case is like one in 1,000.
Hi bro etsys,

Thanks for the first and second hand accounts. As much as i would like to reiterate, i am totally thinking rationally through this whole situation. Like one of the bros mentioned, whatever the outcome, i have myself to blame or to thank.

One thing that piqued my curiosity is that, how did you or the lady know the period of ban? You mentioned 3 years? 5 years?

I am here for the objective of gathering information because the experience everyone shares here cannot be found on the internet elsewhere. So my heartfelt thanks to all. Am being real objective in considering all factors, advices and opinions.

Few months ago you were the one who hinted and advised on the job search. We tried for 3 months, landed a handful of interviews but we now know the normal route will not cut it. But still we tried and thanks again for the help then. It was still an invaluable experience

And to bro Doomas,

Thanks for the advice from your experience. Of course, to clarify, to bring her in I don't mean to ground her in Singapore. It's just a stop to visit my family if need be. I do not mind the idea of settling down over there or even both of us like i mentioned, settle down in another country. I can easily find job anywhere in the world, mostly. It's just a matter of the pay. Like you said, I can consider working in something here that allows me to fly there often, in fact a sound and easy plan is to fly there once every two weeks just over the weekends. Or, to start a business there to generate income, which is plausible as well. Money is not the issue, it's the movement. Thanks once again. (TL;DR if at worst she can't enter totally, I will just earn enough dough to whip up my passive income and will head over to settle down with another job there. no biggie. The purpose of generating this discussion/opinions gathering is to find out more information from all the experienced people here, which did help a lot)

Cheers

Last edited by merelyevil; 17-10-2016 at 10:21 PM. Reason: added comments
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1