The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent, Xelda

Old 25-03-2018, 01:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 7
Heronoteasy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHeronoteasy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Yeah Bro ever since I kena play out by a dome 1 OKT last time out,I tend to be more careful when dealing with OKT.

All I can say I vouch for Bro Tom,his gal send me a birthday gift Macarone for my birthday.How sweet it really shows.

As for in future,I can always go Seoul and look for his gals so not really a problem if he can't operate here...

As for others OKTs,I can't really say much since I dun deal with them so no comments...
Old 27-03-2018, 12:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
timetra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

how is havenclub? the Pics look Thai if not borderline China.
Old 27-03-2018, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Yuuno111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cant wait to tryout sensual stable. Hmm. Will let you all know the fr. This is not fake account.
Old 31-03-2018, 06:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 790 / Power: 16
HJK85 is a splendid one to beholdHJK85 is a splendid one to beholdHJK85 is a splendid one to beholdHJK85 is a splendid one to beholdHJK85 is a splendid one to beholdHJK85 is a splendid one to beholdHJK85 is a splendid one to behold

As a PSA, Candy Alexa is in Singapore. Don't say bojio.
Old 02-04-2018, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 14
pikmin23 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikmin23 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuuno111 View Post
Cant wait to tryout sensual stable. Hmm. Will let you all know the fr. This is not fake account.
Tried Sensual for 3 times, the first time experience was one of my most memorable sessions all time but it went down hill for the next 2 times. The second time the GFE was zero and the girl did not even want to kiss or nipple licking. The girl for the third session was unfortunately not my type.

The OKT heavily photoshop the photos which makes it difficult to see which one is your type or not.
Old 02-04-2018, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1391 / Power: 15
rayzz has much to be proud ofrayzz has much to be proud ofrayzz has much to be proud ofrayzz has much to be proud ofrayzz has much to be proud ofrayzz has much to be proud ofrayzz has much to be proud ofrayzz has much to be proud ofrayzz has much to be proud ofrayzz has much to be proud of

anyone tried cindi from sensual? abit skeptical.
Old 03-04-2018, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 9
punterplanet is a splendid one to beholdpunterplanet is a splendid one to beholdpunterplanet is a splendid one to beholdpunterplanet is a splendid one to beholdpunterplanet is a splendid one to beholdpunterplanet is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dicklim View Post
Looks delicious. I have been monitoring her. Perhaps I should try your trick to request for a video to validate authenticity.
I wanted to keep her to myself but since someone mentioned her, I will give my opinion. I met her last weekend and she is quite a stunner. The video gives a better accuracy of her looks than the pictures. Big tits, not too tall. A little towards the fit side than slim. Understands English well, you might have to explain your words if she doesn't get it. The name in the video doesn't sound like the name in the ad. Service notch, really for boobs lover. Good experience with a south american. She's here for photoshoots. Want to rtf but not sure if she will stay until Friday. If no business they don't extend or leave as planned/early.

Re: Genifer, she has a instagram and visits here often. Met her during her previous visit. Would have rtf if not for the the above lady.
Old 03-04-2018, 06:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LaoChen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey, could crackers be police setting up traps?
Old 03-04-2018, 09:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 13
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoChen View Post
Honey trapper ....?
Old 03-04-2018, 09:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by punterplanet View Post
I wanted to keep her to myself but since someone mentioned her, I will give my opinion. I met her last weekend and she is quite a stunner. The video gives a better accuracy of her looks than the pictures. Big tits, not too tall. A little towards the fit side than slim. Understands English well, you might have to explain your words if she doesn't get it. The name in the video doesn't sound like the name in the ad. Service notch, really for boobs lover. Good experience with a south american. She's here for photoshoots. Want to rtf but not sure if she will stay until Friday. If no business they don't extend or leave as planned/early.

Re: Genifer, she has a instagram and visits here often. Met her during her previous visit. Would have rtf if not for the the above lady.
Bro, don't mind me saying.. I don't quite understand u said u wanted to keep her to yourself? Unless u are BAOing her during her stay here, how could u be keeping her to yourself? )) She advertises everyday in cracker, the public is accessible to her easily!

Last edited by countryman; 03-04-2018 at 10:32 PM.
Old 03-04-2018, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
dicklim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoChen View Post
Definitely set-ups by Police. Please don’t try...
Old 03-04-2018, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
dicklim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
Bro, don't mind me saying.. I don't quite understand u said u wanted to keep her to yourself? Unless u are BAOing her during her stay here, how could u be keeping her to yourself? )) She advertises everyday in cracker, the public is accessible to her easily!
Bro, have you tried her since you saw her cracker ad? Maybe she is really bao by Bro punterplanet
Old 03-04-2018, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 9
punterplanet is a splendid one to beholdpunterplanet is a splendid one to beholdpunterplanet is a splendid one to beholdpunterplanet is a splendid one to beholdpunterplanet is a splendid one to beholdpunterplanet is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
Sorry what I mean is by not giving a review, I am sort of keeping her to myself.
Old 04-04-2018, 12:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 6
Breg2301 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeone View Post
Bro,

How much does Genifer Katy Monroe charge?
If I recall correctly it was around 300/350 for 40 mins or something like that
Old 04-04-2018, 01:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LaoChen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by rey69 View Post
Honey trapper ....?

More like luring you to get arrested? Idk, might be just thinking too much. Came across 2 from cracker’s site. Both has same info, but different people..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1