The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-07-2018, 08:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3254 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My NTU "confession"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoguri View Post
I played along and said "papa likes to suck your nipples", "papa wants to screw my obedient daughter" and stuff like that.
I must said that I never had such thoughts at all, but just said that to make her happy and excited. Actually, a bit uncomfortable saying all that!
Me too. I just don’t like it when it’s extreme

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 06-07-2018, 09:52 AM
Samster

Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

Back to SV. When she arrived I proceeded to slowly kiss and strip her. She was wearing a lacy white dress and as I removed the top she proceeded to hide her boobs with her hands. Somehow I managed to remove her hands and managed to play with her boobs for a while before proceeding with the stripping.

True to what she said, she was really bushy below and it took 20 min of barberig before I managed to get it nicely trimmed. I could see she slowly got wet as I trimmed and shaved.

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 06-07-2018, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 6
Delfi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here.
Old 06-07-2018, 06:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
gotgrin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to read more.
Old 06-07-2018, 08:43 PM
Samster

Hmm how come most of the bros who post here, camping here for updates etc are mainly members with low points and moderated members?

Hmm

Old 06-07-2018, 10:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 15
egresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find better

give us chance to grow lahhhh. new members then interested in stories, older members got bored and moved on?
Old 07-07-2018, 02:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2438 / Power: 19
garion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by egresnow View Post
give us chance to grow lahhhh. new members then interested in stories, older members got bored and moved on?
maybe updates not interesting enough or too far apart.

i must admit that i stopped reading some threads because TS take too long to update and when updated, the flow of the story is gone because i have to backtrack to the last one or two updates to catch back where the story is going.

just my personal observation which may differ from yours.
Old 07-07-2018, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by garion View Post
maybe updates not interesting enough or too far apart.

i must admit that i stopped reading some threads because TS take too long to update and when updated, the flow of the story is gone because i have to backtrack to the last one or two updates to catch back where the story is going.

just my personal observation which may differ from yours.
Thanks for the feedback. It’s because I update only when I feel like it. Which isn’t always.

My last comment wasn’t meant as why so few people respond to the posts, which really isn’t that important considering the number of reads the thread gets.

It’s mainly meant as strange the people who comment are “relatively new”. Almost as if they are newly created accounts.

Nevertheless thanks for your feedback

Old 07-07-2018, 12:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
kweeheng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here for more.
Old 07-07-2018, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2438 / Power: 19
garion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfan View Post
Thanks for the feedback. It’s because I update only when I feel like it. Which isn’t always.

My last comment wasn’t meant as why so few people respond to the posts, which really isn’t that important considering the number of reads the thread gets.

It’s mainly meant as strange the people who comment are “relatively new”. Almost as if they are newly created accounts.

Nevertheless thanks for your feedback
noted, cheers............
Old 07-07-2018, 08:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 7
kungnguyen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hoping to read more.
Old 08-07-2018, 12:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 14
Jughead is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJughead is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Old member here coming to support your story .
Old 08-07-2018, 01:34 PM
Samster

Thanks for the support bros.

Not really in the mood for updates sorry. Will do so soon.

Currently caught up in updating about an unsavory spa incident. Lots of PMs to reply to. Lol.

Old 08-07-2018, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 22
Rain-Men is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRain-Men is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRain-Men is a Helpful and Caring Samster

great stuff bro...just wondering what app u use?

Like the way you narrate the details and through you we see the fickleness in mind of the gals....no logic to some of the things they do

Keep the story flowing...will be supporting..
Old 09-07-2018, 11:05 AM
Samster

Back to SV.

I could see she slowly got wet as I trimmed and shaved. As she was really thick and bushy it took awhile to trim before the thickness of her hair was pared down to a thinness that allowed for shaving.

We proceeded to the toilet where I could wash her pussy area and shave her at the same time.

When finally it was done, we proceeded back onto the bed. We kissed a little as she started to undress me.

It felt strange kissing her, almost as if her extremely cute mannerisms affected my mood somewhat.

I asked her to try blowing me, something she said she never tried before. It turned out she was not sure how to go about it, although I wasn’t sure if she genuinely didn’t know, or it was part of her routine to seem as if she was young and unsure.

In the end, it was more of her opening her mouth, and me gently thrusting inside her mouth. I had to get her to close her mouth tighter around my dick as I thrust, just to get a feeling of being blown.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1