The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-11-2018, 05:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 13
wildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by alfredhuan View Post
Bro, serious. Chioness ok ok only. It seems like Donna has been underpriced.
PM link pls...
Old 21-11-2018, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3199 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy.info/yu-tong-massage/

Decide to give this a try. Sadly she is returning as she isn't used to be a ML. If you guys want to try, do it fast.

Looks: 7/10 (OL look but in a very little girl behaviour)
Figure: 8/10 she is no slim but meat at right places. I like.
Gfe: 9/10 like your shy of who is new to jg. But still want to help you. Try it to know what I mean. Have a fun session.
Massage: she make effort and hit the spot if you tell her where.
Rtm: definitely

As mention it was a fun session and a good one. Not rushing and make sure you enjoy it. If you prefer slow or fast and correct spot just let her know. Willing to serve and please.

I book her over a bj ml and I have no regrets.

Last edited by crypster; 22-11-2018 at 09:10 PM.
Old 21-11-2018, 05:19 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Totally agree on the road leading to the condo. Stopped my car there intending to park, but one middle age lady kept staring at me. Had to shift my car a distance away and walk back to the condo. And then waiting outside the main gate made me feel very uncomfortable.

Chances of the neighbours calling the cops very high. Hence, decided to stay away from this location.
Quote:
I agree. Similar experience whereby one short hair auntie was staring non-stop at me during my visit last week. I just walked calmly. No choice. I have given my feedback to Yiyi on this. I have now changed my visit from night to afternoon instead.
These aunties looked like residents or?

I think the rows of houses lining the road make one feel like you're being watched throughout. In addition, that the building is at the end of the road makes one especially vulnerable -- there is only one axis of infil/exfil and that is directly ahead, nowhere else.

As for whether to go during night or day, both have pros and cons

Night: less conspicious with the cover of darkness, but neighbours at home. More foothold

Day: opposite of above.

I will totally stay away from now on.
Old 21-11-2018, 05:23 PM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post
https://sglonelyguy.info/yu-tong-massage/

Decide to give this a try. Sadly she is returning as she isn't used to be a ML. If you guys want to try, do it fast.

Looks: 7/10 (OL look but in a very little girl behaviour)
Figure: 8/10 she is no slim but meat at right places. I like.
Gfe: 9/10 like your shy of who is new to jg. But still want to help you. Try it to know what I mean. Have a fun session.
Massage: she make effort and hit the spot if you tell her where.
Rtm: definitely

As mention it was a fun session and a good one. Not rushing and make sure you enjoy it. If you prefer sow or fast and correct spot just let her know. Willing to serve and please.

I book her over a bj ml and I have no regrets.
Did you manage to see her friend Coco? Always wanted to try the two of them.
Old 21-11-2018, 05:27 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oddeye82 View Post
Not sure, I hope she comes back. But she says most likely not coming back here already, she wan to go Korea work after CNY next year.
pls tell her koreans are rough and rude!
Old 21-11-2018, 05:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Damn it seems like I missed the Chi zi boat. Now the blues really getting v hardworking huh.
Lack of entertainment in sg liao...
Old 21-11-2018, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 6
sgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find better

power leh $200 maybe the location is at Sentosa Cove or she is some celebrity

Quote:
$200 with tattoo on her neh neh. Sorry, I will pass. I'm no tattoo lover and too high cost for me.

Let's keep the price reasonable.
Old 21-11-2018, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
$200??!?! See-rai-us-lee?
Hand of Gold mah
Old 21-11-2018, 06:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
These aunties looked like residents or?

I think the rows of houses lining the road make one feel like you're being watched throughout. In addition, that the building is at the end of the road makes one especially vulnerable -- there is only one axis of infil/exfil and that is directly ahead, nowhere else.

As for whether to go during night or day, both have pros and cons

Night: less conspicious with the cover of darkness, but neighbours at home. More foothold

Day: opposite of above.

I will totally stayaway from now on.
I used to park my car near seafood restaurants for visiting an old favourite. Also familiar with the end unit, last time still can use the excuse of pokemon Go. Got lots of ppl all about. Now hard for that area.

Didn't visit Long Nu for second stint although she invited due to location reason. Another way is roadside parking downhill, you risk summon.
Old 21-11-2018, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3199 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Did you manage to see her friend Coco? Always wanted to try the two of them.
Heard coco change place. She now stay with another and did offer shuang fei. But I didn't take up
Old 21-11-2018, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
On that note, think that the unit belonging to Long Nu/Yi Yi is getting really precarious.

The two are popular and that means footfall there is really good. But there are a few units around belonging to families. The family opposite theirs can easily see through their peephole what's going on. What's more, clients need to walk through the corridor to get there.

Even the stretch of road leading to their place makes one feel "exposed". Anyone else with the same thoughts?

Recently, I felt particularly vulnerable going there and I decided not to visit again.

Best is: single-occupant unit with few or no neighbours + near the lift.
This. I’ve been busy and so din say much. This is my exact impression of this unit and thus no RTM despite everything.

Very very dangerous place IMO. I still recall when I exited the unit I saw the door opposite half opened. Faster headed to the stairs and walked down.

My loss and another bro’s gain I guess?
Old 21-11-2018, 10:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
For me I don't RTM with a particular ML too many times, because it's human nature to try less harder if something comes to you easily. There's only 1 ML so far that hasn't disappointed me on that front, and that happens to be Mint. Every single time I RTM her, the service levels are just as good, if not better than the previous session.

When I first booked Carol, I wasn't aware of her booking pattern, and was kinda pissed at making an empty trip, but at least she had the decency to SMS me later to apologize as she had mixed my timing up. I'm glad I stuck with her as I've yet to come across a ML who is value for money.

So yeah, I'd rather spread my options and choices, and keep a lookout for those potentially good MLs.

@Special Spawner

Wa piang eh... What happened to Xia Tian? So fast delist liao? I really want to try her at least once leh...
Think she is taking a short break
Old 21-11-2018, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
This. I’ve been busy and so din say much. This is my exact impression of this unit and thus no RTM despite everything.

Very very dangerous place IMO. I still recall when I exited the unit I saw the door opposite half opened. Faster headed to the stairs and walked down.

My loss and another bro’s gain I guess?
I, too, used the stairs. Not just for them but also other gals.

Can see from the shoes outside that the neighbouring units are occupied by families and the women are usually the biggest bao toh culprits.

Last edited by Franco_Barsei; 22-11-2018 at 01:21 PM.
Old 22-11-2018, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

anyone know last time Abby with massage bed in her condo still around?
has been a while since i rtm her thinking to visit her again

btw Xiao Wei going to rtc on Jan, so better fast hand fast leg visit her while still around.
https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=709941

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahau View Post
https://sglonelyguy.info/xiaowei-massage/
Recently visit this cute girl, real person same pretty as pics. Massage can tell got experience as she can press well and really relaxing. Attitude and service wise standard ml. She has petite body type slim and slender. Will RTM her. Place please follow her instruction. Note that she doesnt understand english and only communicate in chinese.
Old 22-11-2018, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 10
EvilRoot is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEvilRoot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Nah. The first $200 ML at SLG!

https://sglonelyguy.info/zi-han-massage/

If it isn't the webmaster typo, i really don't know what to say 😁
Any rich bro who tried can give review?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1