The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 09-12-2018, 07:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 453 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4661 / Power: 15
staminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laglag View Post

No wonder bro ken never confirm my booking for Ada, she went out to play.

So envy the bro that brought her out.

u can also bro. Uncle here say meet her phuket she also okay leh

. She nice girl lah.

She justbtold me she a bit gastric uncomfort. Who can b sure buy some anti gastric pain medicine sure score points big time.
Old 09-12-2018, 08:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
lustalex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
08/12/2018 12am overnight
Fr on ceez by trl
https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=711149&hig

Location:building is old but easy to find and fast and responsive by okt
Looks:10/10she look like my secondary school times girl friend my type of tea
Body:10/10 hourglass small and petie can carry around
Painting:8/10 she does painting maybe our chemistry is there
Bbbj:8/10 nice but she is still green in this field
Fj:hard-working and can try many position from cowgirl-missionary to doggie have alot of gfe feel
Overall:10/10 I think bro should bring more girl like her or make her stay longer because my first fr on trl is really amazing

Last edited by lustalex; 09-12-2018 at 08:34 AM.
Old 09-12-2018, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1488 / Power: 14
jenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sal1234 View Post
Up you. Going to give her a try [
QUOTE=jenoroth;18112664]Just finished a session with Ilovethai 332.

Went to the location with 3 other girls inside the room. 332 was away getting some stuff. Doesn’t matter cause she was back in 5 mins and the rest of the girls left the room.

Looks: 7/10. She looks older in person. And she is also the crazy ting tong type. Prefer the more gentle type.
Body: 10/10. Petite and perky butt. Nice handful boobs. Unsure if man made or natural but they felt soft enough. Clean shaven as well.
Service: 10/10 for me. She said there were guys that came drunk and 1 tried to take off the condom. She strictly mentioned that if u are nice to her she will be nice. Guess what, after my first shot, she took a wet towel and wiped my whole body. Weird moment but I’m not complaining.
Bbbj: 10/10. Lots of ball licking action. Good enough suction. I’m not a big fan of Blowjobs. If u like your balls and thigh licked then u may want to consider her.
Frenching: 10/10. Sticks her tongue out for you automatically.
Fj: 7/10. Only reason for the lower points is because she will ask if u cum already. I took quite some time for my second shot. And I could feel she wasn’t very pleased. Other than that it’s fine. Accommodating to positions even though I only did missionary.

Overall a great bargain for $110 and good service.

Cheers to all bros.
[/QUOTE]

Thanks Bro for upz. Have returned the favour
Old 09-12-2018, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 17
ejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limzbro View Post
Wild & exotic sexy babe booked.
《SilkStockings》
♡ Eve ♡
Just ended my session not long ago
�� 2100 hrs
�� 2230 hrs
Decided to spread this wonderful gem to everyone here which I don't know why those who bonked her didn't get her a field report. Such amazing, awesome and powerful hottie why don't share out man. Poke liao sip sip~ Especially those who rtf her or more slot with her �� You know who you guys are .

Well anyway ,in my history of fl bonked. There is another Eve. Both the Eve, made Adam jelly leg nevermind. Session ended still kept thinking how the session went and planning on the next one. ( Left a week to go before she is gonna leave & this trip is her first and last trip liao )

She did not wear any make up. Simple revealing singlet. Her figure is Top-notched curvy one. Fats? - not at all.
Skinny? - she is the fucking sexy figure one not bone.
Fair? - yes, tender ~
Her body maximum killer is her Butt.
God damned it those peach shaped ass. Firm, doggy position will make turns you to the maximum tune.
She doesn't need any extra make up or extra sexy outfit on her liao. Eve herself is already the sexy slogan.
Shower room ain't a lot space, smiled shyly, washing my dick well with soap & initiated to kiss me sensational then to her skilled French world ��

We enjoyed quite a while in toilet. Never stop or frenching,still her hands are washing me clean clean. Solid.
Went down on her knees suddenly and gave me a mind ultimate blowing and balls sucking.
Her blowing is slow sexy kind one. Ang moh sucking style, rubbed inside the mouth to the cheek side one. Took my dick slapped her cheek & smile at me , continue French awhile more , fingered her already super duper wet liao.
( Lets go to the room baby , I can't wait laew na ) WAH LAN EH ! jitao whispered to me this my little fishes like can't wait to jua at her liao ��

Door locked, hopped on me, let go her tied up ponytail sexy feminine hairstyle ( my kind of sexy hairstyle), grinder on top of my dick, we kicked off with frenching again, her pussy keep rubbing my dick �� juice flowing, buay tahan, raped her first liao. Dominated her with painting, 69 & she came. I am shocked ��
Looked at me, tel me she shy na. LOL.then continue sucking my dick till I almost wanna jua liao also.
( her sucking cock skills mai joking one, really no horse run 没马跑 ) What u can imagine now of how she suck, she can do it. Not acting but I believed well trained with ex boyfriends.

Took quite sometime catbathing and sucking my dick as well then capped on.
Poke her several positions, slowly enjoyed ourselves
( Cowgirl & tells me " Wait na, don't cum first, let me cum one more time " Wa buay dong also must dong)
15 minutes later, brought her to the edge of low level bed, side fucking her hard, she moaned loudly lol till one of her friend says outside the door " yen yen noi " relax, chill lei. lol..

Brought her to the wall, pumped her hard from behind ( Her cb squeezed " breathing " again )
Turned and looked at me, frenching deeply again & our individual volcano can feel it's gonna get exploded !
����

I wanna say this , important one. Eve is rare and very very hidden rare fl on-board now.
I said before of not gonna missed solid fl, and this Eve is you can't afford to lose. You can't afford not to book man.
Bro SS, I am gonna come back real soon. Probably tomorrow free liao text u advance.

不要错过啊跑友们 ❗❗
Upz!Read your FR very steamy!

Last edited by ejazz; 09-12-2018 at 09:19 AM. Reason: Spelling
Old 09-12-2018, 10:04 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -102 / Power: 0
Mrblack09 Mrblack09

FR for soda from TRL

1st would like to thanks bro sk for arranging the slot.

Look: 9/10 90% close to her picture.
Body: very small build around 1.5m only.
Shower: she will clean u very well.
Boobs: big D man made feels abit hard.
Bbbj: 9/10 she took it like no tomorrow with lots of DT.
French: she speak a lot, I mean a lot. From entering the room till exiting the room.
Fj: 8/10 try many position, good on it maybe because of her small build.
Gfe: 9/10 easy to break the ice maybe because I can speak thai, just like yr little small gf. She good on that but without the KC feel.

Overall a good bonk, bro would have to try her than u know her service is good. She hard to get a slot, so be prepare that u might not be able to get the timing you want. Really need to thanks bro sk for arranging the slot for me, nearly miss out on her. And a plus point for her is she's not a time watcher really take her time to service me. Will try to arrange a RTF before she go back next week.
Old 09-12-2018, 10:49 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3266 / Power: 60
dogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limzbro View Post
Wild & exotic sexy babe booked.
《SilkStockings》
♡ Eve ♡
Just ended my session not long ago
🏁 2100 hrs
🏳 2230 hrs
Decided to spread this wonderful gem to everyone here which I don't know why those who bonked her didn't get her a field report. Such amazing, awesome and powerful hottie why don't share out man. Poke liao sip sip~ Especially those who rtf her or more slot with her 😎 You know who you guys are .

Well anyway ,in my history of fl bonked. There is another Eve. Both the Eve, made Adam jelly leg nevermind. Session ended still kept thinking how the session went and planning on the next one. ( Left a week to go before she is gonna leave & this trip is her first and last trip liao )

She did not wear any make up. Simple revealing singlet. Her figure is Top-notched curvy one. Fats? - not at all.
Skinny? - she is the fucking sexy figure one not bone.
Fair? - yes, tender ~
Her body maximum killer is her Butt.
God damned it those peach shaped ass. Firm, doggy position will make turns you to the maximum tune.
She doesn't need any extra make up or extra sexy outfit on her liao. Eve herself is already the sexy slogan.
Shower room ain't a lot space, smiled shyly, washing my dick well with soap & initiated to kiss me sensational then to her skilled French world 🤟

We enjoyed quite a while in toilet. Never stop or frenching,still her hands are washing me clean clean. Solid.
Went down on her knees suddenly and gave me a mind ultimate blowing and balls sucking.
Her blowing is slow sexy kind one. Ang moh sucking style, rubbed inside the mouth to the cheek side one. Took my dick slapped her cheek & smile at me , continue French awhile more , fingered her already super duper wet liao.
( Lets go to the room baby , I can't wait laew na ) WAH LAN EH ! jitao whispered to me this my little fishes like can't wait to jua at her liao 😎

Door locked, hopped on me, let go her tied up ponytail sexy feminine hairstyle ( my kind of sexy hairstyle), grinder on top of my dick, we kicked off with frenching again, her pussy keep rubbing my dick 😊 juice flowing, buay tahan, raped her first liao. Dominated her with painting, 69 & she came. I am shocked 😱
Looked at me, tel me she shy na. LOL.then continue sucking my dick till I almost wanna jua liao also.
( her sucking cock skills mai joking one, really no horse run 没马跑 ) What u can imagine now of how she suck, she can do it. Not acting but I believed well trained with ex boyfriends.

Took quite sometime catbathing and sucking my dick as well then capped on.
Poke her several positions, slowly enjoyed ourselves
( Cowgirl & tells me " Wait na, don't cum first, let me cum one more time " Wa buay dong also must dong)
15 minutes later, brought her to the edge of low level bed, side fucking her hard, she moaned loudly lol till one of her friend says outside the door " yen yen noi " relax, chill lei. lol..

Brought her to the wall, pumped her hard from behind ( Her cb squeezed " breathing " again )
Turned and looked at me, frenching deeply again & our individual volcano can feel it's gonna get exploded !
🤗🤗

I wanna say this , important one. Eve is rare and very very hidden rare fl on-board now.
I said before of not gonna missed solid fl, and this Eve is you can't afford to lose. You can't afford not to book man.
Bro SS, I am gonna come back real soon. Probably tomorrow free liao text u advance.

不要错过啊跑友们 ❗❗

Swee la your FR makes me filled with confidence for my Sunday bonk!
Bro Silk keeps recommending but I see pic like not SYT enough haha..
Read your FR liao its cannot missed one! Same as pic bro? Got 90%?
Old 09-12-2018, 11:01 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
BrunoLifeforce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuntester View Post
I’m calling on this fake fr, else you’re blind.

Super obvious scar, don’t know if it’s c-section or abortion.
Slight tummy but still obvious.
U think this is some model runway meh, not every gal/human is perfect. I did say she’s on the medium statue and there is definitely no scar, say until C section/abortion like u doctor like that, really live up to ur nickname ah
Old 09-12-2018, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 8
Finisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to behold

FR on Winnie from Vip888

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=710478

Looks: 8/10 Prettier in person than pic
Body: 8.5/10 Slim with firm natural boobs and ass
Frenching: 8/10 Nice slow sensation. Sitting position face to face bonking with Frenching no problem
BBBJ: 8.5/10 Suction was good. Long bbbj and not lazy
FJ: 9/10 Tight and cling on to u when she cums as well
GFE: 10/10 English is good and friendly throughout the session
Overall i enjoy it.

Thanks Vip
Old 09-12-2018, 11:35 AM
Samster

jenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud of

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT.

Some guy is posting his experiences with girls from IloveThai and saying how he managed to RAW them. I am unsure if its just a story or if its really true. Nevertheless, it is a reminder to all bros to think with your fucking big head and not put other bros in risk.

HIS USERNAME - Hoppip

Girls involved - Ilovethai and the INFAMOUS NESSA.

Posts -
https://sammyboyforum.com/showpo...postcount=1692

https://sammyboyforum.com/showpo...postcount=1698

https://sammyboyforum.com/showth...5#post17695895

The girl that he managed to RAW was also the same girl i visited. I used protection though.

This is unfair to ILT OKT as he is quite nice and friendly, with girls at great prices. Sad to say bros take advantage of that.

All bros, please use protection. Dont wanna catch your fucking HIV.

Last edited by jenoroth; 09-12-2018 at 11:50 AM.
Old 09-12-2018, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
lwys deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Girl: Venus
Stable: ThaiCandy
https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=711468

Look: 9 - Very pretty face (as pretty as the photos, nice sharp features) with big boobs and slim body, no tummy.

Body: 8.5 - thai tan slim non fat. about 156cm seems right. Wearing a tight and short dress when she open the door, straightaway turn me on. Got a big tattoo on her thigh, if any of you are into that. Boobs C, man made but very soft and feels natural

French: NA- i did not try to french her, but she may be open to it, depends your chemistry with her

Pussy: Feels nice and tight, but she got apply abit of KY on my cock before FJ

Gfe: 9.5 -The foreplay, kissing and licking my body and the BBBJ was excellent, feels like its your actual GF doing it with alot of love and affection. The cuddling in bed after FJ was great too.

Overall great bonk. For those who like pretty face, big boobs and slim body. Best thing i like is her GFE attitude and cute personality.
Rtf: Most probably will RTF before she leave next week (friday i think)
Old 09-12-2018, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenoroth View Post
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT.

Some guy is posting his experiences with girls from IloveThai and saying how he managed to RAW them. I am unsure if its just a story or if its really true. Nevertheless, it is a reminder to all bros to think with your fucking big head and not put other bros in risk.

HIS USERNAME - Hoppip

Posts -
https://sammyboyforum.com/showpo...postcount=1692

https://sammyboyforum.com/showpo...postcount=1698

https://sammyboyforum.com/showth...5#post17695895

The girl that he managed to RAW was also the same girl i visited. I used protection though.

This is unfair to ILT OKT as he is quite nice and friendly, with girls at great prices. Sad to say bros take advantage of that.

All bros, please use protection. Dont wanna catch your fucking HIV.
upz again for awareness.
Old 09-12-2018, 02:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
deadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to behold

got i tried last week confirm chop

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogchicken View Post

Old 09-12-2018, 02:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 7
Limzbro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLimzbro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLimzbro is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogchicken View Post

Trust me. She fucking worth every cents. Please enjoy every minute with her today. Very good gfe, hot babe.
Old 09-12-2018, 02:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 7
Limzbro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLimzbro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLimzbro is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejazz View Post
Upz!Read your FR very steamy!
Mai tu liao lo bro, she leaving soon already. And got regular fell in love with her book slots is multiple one. Lol fast hand fast leg
Old 09-12-2018, 02:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1060 / Power: 19
pe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud of

Probable this bro Hoppip is the 1 harassing d other bro that brought food for her !!! hm..

[QUOTE=jenoroth;18115752]PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT.

HIS USERNAME - Hoppip

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1