The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 08-10-2018, 08:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 23
EtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to behold
Re: Why are you here?

I’m here because this is where I live out my Bruce Wayne alter ego. Being an angsty crime fighter who beats the hell out of scum is really tiring.
Old 08-10-2018, 10:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Prostitution reduces the need for men to have affairs. If prostitutes were not available then husbands would have to resort to flings in order to get laid.

Affairs usually result in emotional entanglements that can destroy a marriage.

A visit to a prostitute is far less risky in this regard. It's a financial transaction that is over in an hour or so. The client can then revert to being loving father and husband once he returns home.
Therein lies the problem.

For many women, sex is as much an emotional act as it is physical.

Men can have perfectly good sex with somebody they have absolutely no feelings towards.

By and large, neither can understand on a visceral level where the other comes from.

Women cannot imagine how men can 'fuck around' without feelings for the other woman. On that basis, a man having an affair or just one hour (frequently less far less than that haha) with a prostitute is the same betrayal.

Men cannot imagine why women need to have these feelings in order to have sex.

Yes, it is in the male DNA to plant his seed in as many women as he possibly can in order to ensure that his genes get passed on at the expense of another man's. And yes, that has ensured the continued survival of the human species, or almost every animal species, most certainly the mammalian ones.

Let's see which woman buys into that argument and consents to their man planting his seed in every woman he can get, even if it's nothing more than a purely biological need.

So yes, the sex industry plays a vital role, but not in the way we men think it does. It probably just stops a lot of men from killing and mutilating women out of sexual frustration.

Or worse still, write something like the Old Testament that tacitly encourages other men to do it.
Old 19-10-2018, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 8
Datingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
I'm here because I want to ogle at vice and realised sex is just a money away. No need to worship to pussy. If the woman act high and mighty. Get a new one. Pussy is not the reason to hold on to her.

I stiill have Taiwan and Thailand to explore.
Old 19-10-2018, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 17
slackin80 is a glorious beacon of lightslackin80 is a glorious beacon of lightslackin80 is a glorious beacon of lightslackin80 is a glorious beacon of lightslackin80 is a glorious beacon of lightslackin80 is a glorious beacon of light

I was here to check out info on commercial sex.

now I come in to read stories and problems. I occasionally still read about commercial sex to update myself, not sure what for. lol
Old 20-10-2018, 02:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 973 / Power: 21
watmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to behold

Good question! Having been here for almost 15 years, I kept feeling that I should have something to post. But try as I did, I couldn't think of anything to say. This is a sign that I should be taking a break from SBF once again. Just nice my gf's weekend shifts at the bubble tea shop has ended So it's back to the real world. Ciao

SBF points can redeem free fuck is it? Why are people so obsessed?
Old 20-10-2018, 02:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 6
TheOriginals deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by watmidoin View Post
Good question! Having been here for almost 15 years, I kept feeling that I should have something to post. But try as I did, I couldn't think of anything to say. This is a sign that I should be taking a break from SBF once again. Just nice my gf's weekend shifts at the bubble tea shop has ended So it's back to the real world. Ciao
Just nice ur nick also refer to the same thing when u set up ur account... You don’t knw what you’re doing..
Old 21-10-2018, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 973 / Power: 21
watmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOriginals View Post
Just nice ur nick also refer to the same thing when u set up ur account... You don’t knw what you’re doing..
Initially, that was what I wanted to draw out when I posted the previous message. Upon scrutiny, the effect is not really what I had in mind when I posted that message. There is a subtle difference then and now. 15 years ago, the nick was created in doubt: "Am I sure I want to engage in commercial sex? What am I doing?" 15 years later, it is used as a reproach: "Why am I wasting my time here? What am I doing?"

SBF points can redeem free fuck is it? Why are people so obsessed?

Last edited by watmidoin; 21-10-2018 at 01:27 AM.
Old 22-10-2018, 12:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
nickharold deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Why are you here?

Think I was here before NS, still a newbie here.

Was here for commercial sex and losing my V card, and then just for fun and now just trying to answer bros questions and help out new bros along
Old 23-10-2018, 08:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 6
FuckManyGirl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking for good service girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOriginals View Post
Why are you here?

Just curious on the reasons on why are you guys/ladies here in this forum despite already having the other half.

Not a must to share if you don’t feel like it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1