The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 28-11-2018, 01:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 20
naruto99 is one of the Best!naruto99 is one of the Best!naruto99 is one of the Best!naruto99 is one of the Best!
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Live from bacarra, girls quality seems to have drop quite a bit since I last visited in the beginning of the year

Crowd seems to be lesser too
Old 28-11-2018, 10:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3323 / Power: 20
arowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond repute

Straps at Nana LBs quality not bad...
Old 28-11-2018, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 634 / Power: 18
rick81 is a name known to allrick81 is a name known to allrick81 is a name known to allrick81 is a name known to allrick81 is a name known to allrick81 is a name known to all

i tried wechat ones before. Do give her room number.. go downstairs and wait for her. Stand 1 corner... wait for her to come.. if looks ok then you walk towards her .. if not ok.. block and walk away. 555.

Or walk towards her, if dont want.. give 100 baht.. ask her to leave.

this is how i avoid ladyboy.
Old 29-11-2018, 11:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8393 / Power: 18
CheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond repute

Planning a trip during the Christmas - new year time frame, wondering if this is a good time? Worry that not many girls available as all go to party? Need some advice here. Thanks!
Old 01-12-2018, 01:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongKa View Post
Planning a trip during the Christmas - new year time frame, wondering if this is a good time? Worry that not many girls available as all go to party? Need some advice here. Thanks!

Not to worry, there will be ladies there.

Everything is business as usual on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
In BKK, there is less traffic in the last day or two of the year as many
leaves the City. Most soapy massage parlors shut down on New Year Day and close early on New Year Eve, agogo bars open and stage some form of New Year Party in Thai style.

If you go Pattaya, there is very, very bad huge traffic gridlock from North to South, walking or swimming across the bay would have been faster than road transport.
Old 01-12-2018, 05:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2102 / Power: 20
minibusa has a reputation beyond reputeminibusa has a reputation beyond reputeminibusa has a reputation beyond reputeminibusa has a reputation beyond reputeminibusa has a reputation beyond reputeminibusa has a reputation beyond reputeminibusa has a reputation beyond reputeminibusa has a reputation beyond reputeminibusa has a reputation beyond reputeminibusa has a reputation beyond reputeminibusa has a reputation beyond repute

I use Wechat to find, there is one Outcall massage. http://healthylifethailand.com/
The gals look 90% same as what is advertised. Massage was good as well.
Old 01-12-2018, 09:33 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

In oversea if use wechat abit dangerous and scary. You may not know what will happen to your belonging.

Short time maybe go spa or soapy or fuck shop better.

Overnite is better to get someone you know or you intend to RTF will be better. Chemistry also better.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 02-12-2018, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 465 / Power: 8
reallyveryfat is a glorious beacon of lightreallyveryfat is a glorious beacon of lightreallyveryfat is a glorious beacon of lightreallyveryfat is a glorious beacon of lightreallyveryfat is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
My suggestion if you going to tabao from independent.

Lock up all money and expensive or important stuff. If possible pay her only when deed done especially if LT/Overnight.

Whether she insist payment first or not, do not drink anything that is pour by the girl especially in room. There are cases where guy after drinking water went dizzy sleepy or kana gongtao give her everything.

If there's no safebox in your room, then make sure your valuable is deeply hidden in your bag. Try to shower together is best. If shower alone, best is leave door open and lookout. Chain the door and lock where possible.
For me, i choose to stay near Sukhumvit area. On wechat, there are plenty of choices for girls who are doing FL massage / ST. Also i agree with the safebox tip. I always stay at the same hotel where i know there's a safebox and only leave enough money in wallet for the WL.

So far no girls have pour drinks for me, since there are no alcohol and i just drink from plastic bottles.

Overall, i think wechat is quite alright to use. The girls just want to earn money. So far i contacted about 10+ FLs via wechat and all have been good.

Last edited by reallyveryfat; 02-12-2018 at 09:53 AM. Reason: Additional comments added.
Old 02-12-2018, 10:45 PM
Samster

knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvless View Post
It’s a nice change of scenery and pace to spend a few days in Pattaya. Being able to dip your toes in the ocean adds to the feel of a true vacation, albeit toes are about all I would get wet in the sadly polluted Pattaya bay. However, watching the sun set over the water while cruising down Beach Road with palm trees and wind passing by on motorcy is priceless. Private door-to-door transport from BKK to Patt costs 1200 and takes about 2 hours.

Stayed near the northern shore where a new Terminal 21 has opened, featuring a large airplane in the front (see in video below). A stone throw away is the cluster of 3 soapies- Sabai Dee, Honey 2 and Sabai Room. Further south is the Rasputin. Honey 2 probably has the best and newer decor but all girl lineups appeal to farang taste- more rugged, jaded and blown-one-too-many-dick look.

Ended up selecting #17 at Sabai Room, a 22 yo with decent facial features and enhanced boobs. It was at the urging of a young Chinese speaking papsan who admitted fancying over this gal. He said even if he quits and returns as a customer, he is not allowed to bonk her. Therefore, I told him I would do him a favor and boom boom her in proxy lol. The damage was 3000, nuru included.

Out of all the gogos I went, recommend Panda (new), Sensation, and Skyfall. If the ratio of lookers in Pattaya gogos is not as promising as in BKK, at least odds of finding one is higher in these that have more girls. Smallish ones like Palace may still unearth gem like #444.

BF is according to the time of the night, or coyote vs model, 2000 early in the night and 1500 and 1000 as night wears on. 3000 ST to girl.

Noticed more clubs/bars catering to Russians and Indians now. Thais truly welcome people from all over the world. It may be for economic reason, but at least they don’t show any discrimination in their attitude toward them.

Cheers!

Picking 22-year old girl in Sabai Room is rare nowadays. The norm is add ten or more to the figure.

The soapie business in Pattaya has been growing for the past few years while the one in Bangkok continues the downsizing trend. There are big place and more renovation, and surely more girls on display in Pattaya soapie. At any time in late afternoon and early evening, the four big soapie on soi 2 to soi 5 area easily feature 40 girl or more girls each.

One other aspect is those soapies in Pattaya show particular preference for East Asian-face patrons, and immediately start 'where you come from' dialogue etc. For some reason, they tolerate South Asian-face men, usually in large groups, sitting as literally window shopping and not even ordering drinks for hour. I don't think the big soapie in BKK would allow with former Nataree may be an exception.

In Walking Street, there is a few Indian theme disco club nowadays. Not knowing what may be the difference as I have not been.
Will go to see the new Panda club soon as per your recommendation. Sensation is my favorite
Old 02-12-2018, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvless View Post
Thailand is my favorite, planning to retire here one day. It’s got everything one can ask for, hardware and entertainment wise. But I think it is the fun and peace loving attitude of the people that draws me back over and over.

Was thinking about spending a few days in KL or Jakarta to try the mongering scenes. But decided against cuz got a feeling I would be disappointed. Have mongered Phnom Penh, HK, Macau, Hanoi, HCMC, China, Manila, Yangon, Japan, Germany. Nothing comes even close to the overall experience in BKK.

Cheers!
I have been to all place you had named here except one.
Thailand is indeed great for tourist visit and long-term retirement. Counting all around, the easy going altitude of the Thai and infrastructures of Thailand had won it over others.

By chance I have booked flight going to Frankfurt, Germany ( exception on your list ) within weeks, but I wouldn't be thinking about girls there.

Prefer spending time to watch a football game in Frankfurt over red light district as immediately after Frankfurt visit, en routing to Bangkok/Pattaya.

While you mentioned KL or Jakarta, my personal experience after 4 Indonesia trips -- 2 times Jakarta, 2 times Bali -- is strangely Indo girls fcuk better. Please don't ask why. They are just better, but they all want ST only, not LT.

Last edited by knowntender; 14-12-2018 at 01:47 PM.
Old 02-12-2018, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by anikisan View Post
Yes, freelancers have a higher risk though anything can also happen with agogos. i had one FL who managed to seduce me and buried her breasts on my arm while i was on my way to thermae (after lots of drinks at both nana and soi cowboy...didn't pick anyone i liked so i wanted to get one from thermae).

then, brought her back to hotel (2500 baht for ST as it's very late), i almost came when bj and i was trying to juice her up by pleasuring her pussy...but she didn't want to remove her hot pants and panties!

i panicked a little, thinking that it might be a lady boy (fucking hell lol) but came to the conclusion it's a she as her moans are genuninely female as i massaged her clit. then, she kept saying im not that hard yet (i think i drank too much lol!) and so didn't want to remove her panties ...

in the end, i lost my mood, gave her 1000 baht and told her to fuck off...

so, from that experience onwards, i only tar bao from agogo

Is it odd that this kind of thing happened to you who has long been a seasoned traveller to Thailand ? 55555 We all keep learning while enjoying ourselves there.
Old 02-12-2018, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 20
blackpower is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblackpower is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just to share my experience in getting FL in BKK. I too usually stay in Sukhumvit area nearer to Nana, so its easy to walk around there at night.

For guys wanting to try FL on wechat, try to go for a Massage with BJ or FJ so at least you get to try the girl first and if service is good, you can nego later for LT. Thats what i do.

I do visit Agogo bars in Nana, but Im not going to fall for all those LT prices that they charge.. So usually I will camp outside Nana plaza when all the bars starts to close at 1-2am and thats when most agogo girls ending their shift will either would want to go for a quick ST or LT. This is where you have the bargaining power and i usually score some pretty good deals.

With regards to safety, i think most bro's whom have highlighted on being careful with your valuables and money, as long you follow them well you are safe. It is good to stay in hotels whereby Reception will call you to confirm if your guest is Ok to leave so that your safety is not compromised.
Old 02-12-2018, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Those who steal and scam tourist usually will look for easy prey lah especially first timer. Leave enough money in wallet is ok but not leave ID card or credit card in wallet. Another way is put the cash u gona pay her in your pocket. Then wallet lock in safe. Actually if going to pay her after session don't even need to leave the wallet or money out unless if gona pay first. There are cases the guy lost his credit card then very fast liao kana swipe. You lost it you also cannot confirm if the FL stole it or you really lost it yourself.

Whenever i chiong bkk i also only bring 1 credit card plus 1 atm card go out only and keep the rest of the cards in safebox.

No need drink liquor, the FL will really have sex with you let you bang her till you shag then she see you tired mak and care you by offering you a glass of bottle water. You cum liao shag liao you lay there and become her prey liao. Happen b4. Just see who heng who suay and if she think can further chop u more or not.

I myself nv kana b4 but pp i know them they kana because they nv put extra heart into these details. Of course cannot because these scammers then make all the independent FL bad. But still have to take note lah hor go out play.

Got one time i see one of the farang shouting at hotel. Say he lost his things at hotel and activate police come investigate some more. I can only say he should blame himself whether he lost it himself or someone steal it or the hotel staff steal it.

The gogo girl or FL going to your apartment or hotel room is actually subject to much higher risk than you.

Yes, the man who does not take cautionary measure, such as having water by small bottles costing merely few baht each and locking valuables in hotel safe, is somehow not street-wise enough to venture.

The main risk I can think of is 1/ 'Well masked' ladyboy 2/ STD
3/ Turning LT to ST. Gongtao is real, but it is extraordinary rare and it is long game, not short once or twice encounter. And what else ?

I have known of some really horrible incidents from some friends who follow ladies to her place, but that happened in PRC, not Thailand.
Old 03-12-2018, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 16
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongKa View Post
The girls will all be around because many of the gogo bars will jack up the barfine. Those barfines 600-700 baht will go up to 1000 baht or even 1500 baht. The bars do it to discourage the girls from leaving the bars during the high period of X'mas to New Year because the girls will have to pay the barfine per day if they do not want to work. Otherwise the bars will be relatively empty and customers do not want to bring their business to empty bars.

With that said, it also means that you have the pay the inflated barfines during X'mas eve, X'mas day, New Year's eve, New Year's Day and the day after New Year. Bring plenty of cash.
Old 04-12-2018, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 7
Luvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLuvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowntender View Post
I have been to all place you had named here except one.
Thailand is indeed great for tourist visit and long-term retirement. Counting all around, the easy going altitude of the Thai and infrastructures of Thailand had won it over others.

By chance I have booked flight going to Frankfurt, Germany ( exception on your list ) within weeks, but I wouldn't be thinking about girls there.

Prefer spending time to watch a football game in Frankfurt over red light district as immediately after Frankfurt visit, en routing to Bangkok/Pattaya.

While you mentioned KL or Jakarta, my personal experience after 4 Indonesia trips -- 2 times Jakarta, 2 times Bali -- is strangely Indo girls fcuk better. Please ask why. They are just better, but they all want ST only, not LT.
Do try the FKK's in Germany if you have not. It's definitely a unique sexperience.

I mongered JKT once long time ago but then I was less informed than now. Don't remember much except I was once at a spa with a pool and there were a few Chinese girls who would jump in the pool with the customers naked.

After doing more research, now i know there are many options and varieties there with very reasonable price. Have been thinking about revisiting but so far kept getting sucked back to BKK for one reason or another lol. One of these days...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1