The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 25-11-2018, 09:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 7
Rhluver is one of the Best!Rhluver is one of the Best!Rhluver is one of the Best!
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengerous View Post
Hi bros, I’m going to BKK next month having 3 days to chiong.. already fixed my Nuru Massage target but need to know any bros can recommend any spot with milf meaty auntie type of massue with happy ending?

Bro care to share which Nuru massage u going to?
Old 25-11-2018, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 16
xdesmondx is one of the Best!xdesmondx is one of the Best!xdesmondx is one of the Best!

Any bro can share if there are any good spa/massage places with pretty girls after midnight?
Old 25-11-2018, 11:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Marz is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengerous View Post
Hi bros, I’m going to BKK next month having 3 days to chiong.. already fixed my Nuru Massage target but need to know any bros can recommend any spot with milf meaty auntie type of massue with happy ending?
Try the massage shops around Nana. Last year I had some good and not so good ones though.

I shall seek out untried shops in my upcoming trip.
Old 26-11-2018, 02:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2102 / Power: 20
minibusa has a reputation beyond reputeminibusa has a reputation beyond reputeminibusa has a reputation beyond reputeminibusa has a reputation beyond reputeminibusa has a reputation beyond reputeminibusa has a reputation beyond reputeminibusa has a reputation beyond reputeminibusa has a reputation beyond reputeminibusa has a reputation beyond reputeminibusa has a reputation beyond reputeminibusa has a reputation beyond repute

Hi bros, Can those gals on Wechat in Bangkok be trusted?
Thanks in advance.
Old 26-11-2018, 04:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1783 / Power: 6
KZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by minibusa View Post
Thanks in advance.
I tried once same goes to my friend. I kena one elephant and my friend said his also baby elephant not same as their photo display. Still paid have to pay transport after reject. No more trying since then.
Old 26-11-2018, 09:02 AM
Samster

Rhluver is one of the Best!Rhluver is one of the Best!Rhluver is one of the Best!

Quote:
Thanks in advance.
You just mass send to those you interested one. Ask for the damage and more photos. Like another bro said, video call them. Those rather chio and quote 5000 - 6000 baht are highly probably real. Those chio but quote you 2500 - 3000 immediately (not after nego), either looks doesn't match profile or LB. Or else jio them to cheong clubs with u 1st, then on site u can see and gauge ma. Better than come room liao get disappointed.

I once found a GND looking FL. Quote me $3000, overnight. I saw her photos and video somemore. Send me a fully naked pic and of her stroking her pussy video, so what can go wrong. But once she reach my room, her height & size is almost similar to me. (I'm 173cm, not skinny). Main thing is when she speaks. Low coarse voice. Then i got worried. I asked why her voice like that, she said becos she smoke too much.

She then went to toilet to change & came out with towel wrapped and i asked again. Same answer. I told her I'm not comfortable, paid her transport (btw "she" walked to my hotel nia cos "she" stays nearby.

After she out of my room she bombarded my wechat with vulgarities. I simply dont reply, block and delete her.

I had tried other wechat FL which are ok. So no need give up hope la bro. Can still try one. Happy cheonging!
Old 26-11-2018, 10:13 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jnny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhluver View Post
You just mass send to those you interested one. Ask for the damage and more photos. Like another bro said, video call them. Those rather chio and quote 5000 - 6000 baht are highly probably real. Those chio but quote you 2500 - 3000 immediately (not after nego), either looks doesn't match profile or LB. Or else jio them to cheong clubs with u 1st, then on site u can see and gauge ma. Better than come room liao get disappointed.

I once found a GND looking FL. Quote me $3000, overnight. I saw her photos and video somemore. Send me a fully naked pic and of her stroking her pussy video, so what can go wrong. But once she reach my room, her height & size is almost similar to me. (I'm 173cm, not skinny). Main thing is when she speaks. Low coarse voice. Then i got worried. I asked why her voice like that, she said becos she smoke too much.

She then went to toilet to change & came out with towel wrapped and i asked again. Same answer. I told her I'm not comfortable, paid her transport (btw "she" walked to my hotel nia cos "she" stays nearby.

After she out of my room she bombarded my wechat with vulgarities. I simply dont reply, block and delete her.

I had tried other wechat FL which are ok. So no need give up hope la bro. Can still try one. Happy cheonging!

I find wechat difficult mostly ladyboys. I found one woman she say 40yr but in photo look good. Not tried her yet. But if you are interested I can DM her chat id.
Old 26-11-2018, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnny View Post
I find wechat difficult mostly ladyboys. I found one woman she say 40yr but in photo look good. Not tried her yet. But if you are interested I can DM her chat id.
Bro u asking me or Bro Minibusa? I will interested though! =)

Ya, a fair share are ladyboys. Some will declare in their WeChat profile. And i will ask and double confirm. I will tell them if they lie just to come cheat some transport money, i wont even give a cents lor... So if they wana waste their time travelling over for nothing, by all means.

I have one wechat FL which i always call when I'm in bkk. Then also will try search for others also. Try luck and find somemore, always eat same dessert also abit xian....
Old 26-11-2018, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2102 / Power: 20
minibusa has a reputation beyond reputeminibusa has a reputation beyond reputeminibusa has a reputation beyond reputeminibusa has a reputation beyond reputeminibusa has a reputation beyond reputeminibusa has a reputation beyond reputeminibusa has a reputation beyond reputeminibusa has a reputation beyond reputeminibusa has a reputation beyond reputeminibusa has a reputation beyond reputeminibusa has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks bro for all the advice. Cos with friends but staying alone so thinking of using Wechat.

Got one quote me 7000. But scare kena conned so ask bros here first.

Will do video call first to confirm. Thanks again
Old 26-11-2018, 08:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Marz is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Thanks in advance.
Cannot be trusted. I almost fell for it once.
Old 26-11-2018, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 16
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future

I don't know why you guys like to use wechat or other apps to look for girls in Bangkok. You never met the girl before but you make a decision based on the photos she posted that is heavily filtered. You are not sure if she really looks like that or she is a ladyboy but you are willing to take a gamble and call her over and pay her thousands of baht. My guestimate of you getting the girl that you want/expect is probably two out of ten. I think it must be the thrill of surprise just like opening a birthday present, not knowing what's inside. Personally I think it is waste of time. The present may have shit inside.

If you are in Bangkok why not go to Nana Plaza, Soi Cowboy or Patpong and visit the gogo bars? The girls are all displayed on stage for you. You can see who is pretty, who is fat, who is has stretch marks from child birth, who is dark skin or white skin etc. After you decide who you like you can call her over for a lady drink and get to know her better. Groping is optional.

Once you think both of you got some chemistry you can barfine her and bring her back to your hotel. Otherwise move on to the next bar. I think this method has a higher chance of getting someone you really like and getting a more satisfying fuck than taking a crapshot with wechat. Furthermore the bargirls usually will not steal from you or do any hanky panky because you know where they work. The freelancers have higher risk.

Just my two cents.
Old 26-11-2018, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumpRanger View Post
I don't know why you guys like to use wechat or other apps to look for girls in Bangkok. You never met the girl before but you make a decision based on the photos she posted that is heavily filtered. You are not sure if she really looks like that or she is a ladyboy but you are willing to take a gamble and call her over and pay her thousands of baht. My guestimate of you getting the girl that you want/expect is probably two out of ten. I think it must be the thrill of surprise just like opening a birthday present, not knowing what's inside. Personally I think it is waste of time. The present may have shit inside.

If you are in Bangkok why not go to Nana Plaza, Soi Cowboy or Patpong and visit the gogo bars? The girls are all displayed on stage for you. You can see who is pretty, who is fat, who is has stretch marks from child birth, who is dark skin or white skin etc. After you decide who you like you can call her over for a lady drink and get to know her better. Groping is optional.

Once you think both of you got some chemistry you can barfine her and bring her back to your hotel. Otherwise move on to the next bar. I think this method has a higher chance of getting someone you really like and getting a more satisfying fuck than taking a crapshot with wechat. Furthermore the bargirls usually will not steal from you or do any hanky panky because you know where they work. The freelancers have higher risk.

Just my two cents.
Dont ruin their plans la.
They go agogo probably end up spoiling market. End up hurt people like u & me.
Just leave them to enjoy themselves, nothing wrong with that.
Old 27-11-2018, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hotel updates

If your planning a trip for New Year’s or 2019, there’s another ultra-luxury hotel opening up on Dec 21 – the Hyatt Regency. It’s located on Sukhumvit less than a block away from Thermae. It’s supposed to have a shopping center on the lower floors.

The lobby looked good, but you could see right through it to Soi 13, so it seems the hotel site is a little narrow.

The Belga on top of the Sofitel is supposed to open on Wednesday.
Old 27-11-2018, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

Yes, freelancers have a higher risk though anything can also happen with agogos. i had one FL who managed to seduce me and buried her breasts on my arm while i was on my way to thermae (after lots of drinks at both nana and soi cowboy...didn't pick anyone i liked so i wanted to get one from thermae).

then, brought her back to hotel (2500 baht for ST as it's very late), i almost came when bj and i was trying to juice her up by pleasuring her pussy...but she didn't want to remove her hot pants and panties!

i panicked a little, thinking that it might be a lady boy (fucking hell lol) but came to the conclusion it's a she as her moans are genuninely female as i massaged her clit. then, she kept saying im not that hard yet (i think i drank too much lol!) and so didn't want to remove her panties ...

in the end, i lost my mood, gave her 1000 baht and told her to fuck off...

so, from that experience onwards, i only tar bao from agogo (though expensive) but since i;m only staying in BKK for a few nights, i wanted to ensure that there is chemistry between me and my syt kitten first - sweet talk her, praise her hair/eyes/figure/watch whatever, basically treat her like a decent human (they crave respect because they are working in this line so once u show them a decent amount of respect, appear genuine and be interested in what SHE wants to say, then u had scored! i can tell u, when u bring her back, she will auto service u kao kao, can french, can do pretty much a lot of things.

flatter her even further (oh. u so pretty? how cum no bf?? u lie! ) and she might even let u fuck raw. if u dare. but protection is best.
Old 27-11-2018, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marz View Post
Cannot be trusted. I almost fell for it once.
i tried wechat in HCM city, the pretty lady was flirting with me like no tomorrow. but when i confirmed the deal, a middle aged woman appeared and my balls almost dropped!

but luckily beside her, is a syt (i noted that the wechat photo is ANOTHER syt's). but since the syt mamasan brought along to meet me (they were just waiting for me outside my hotel) is decent enough with cup C boobs and appeared shy, i took it. what i'm trying to say is, if the replacement girl isnt my type or looked much poorer, i'll be extremely pissed because that was my final few hours of mongering before my flight!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1