The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 08-12-2012, 01:37 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Old But Gold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentsggirls View Post
I had my shortie to send me off to airport for my flight, as I was about to go up to immgration, she was crying already and hugging me.
Classic Thai puying stunt!

T-Ded 99 Agogo Bar no longer good?
Old 08-12-2012, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2515 / Power: 19
DANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by nookie2612 View Post
Bro Sentsggirls...it was also damn happenin to meet u and party together bro. Fun or not also depends on urself, we can try as hard as we can but u are the main factor and I am glad to say u were damn fun and great to be with. Thanks for the company and waiting to party again soon!

Ok, a short report on "Mission Insomnia SYT"....as I mentioned earlier, I got meet a few bros and we went down together to Patpong to check out the SYT ( she was a dancer working there). Reached there, went in and again the first to see her was Bro R ( u damn good eye-sight hor). We had a seat and ordered our drinks and she smiled at us from the stage. My goodness, both Bro J and Bro R commented, her body the best...and Bro J also agreed she looks like Waii.

After the dancing, she came down and came over...and sat with us. I got her to sit in between Bro J and myself and I got her 1 LD. Chatted and joked and she was fun to be with. Asked her if she wanted to party after work she asked where and I said up to her. She then said ok, lets go back to Insomnia. So I said ok and we agreed to meet after her work. I then asked her, wat if u get bar fined before u knock off how can u come? She said,, she works only from Thurs- Sat as she studies from Monday to Thurs at Uni...BEST lah...SYT Uni gal!! LOL! And better still, she says she does not go with customers and do not do bar fines...she just dances and have drinks with customers at the bar. So got anothr 2 LDs and we confirmed the meet later. I actually asked if she could leave now if I bar fined her just to go partying...she said, "for wat u waste the money??" I will meet u aftr work.

So we left and me hoping she will not sabo us. Went with the bros to....Star Wars Canteen...aka, Thermae. Got there at about 12am abut there were still quite a number of gals. We got our drinks and looked around...saw a few nice ones but we figured they were only keen on STs and the guys were looking for LT so tat we could go party first. After a while, decided to leave and just go to Insomnia.

Reached Insomnia, we got a table pretty soon just in front of the centre dance podium and got our drinks.Look see look see and suddenly, at 2.26am, got the call..she was at the entrance.She was actually EARLY!! Was impressed. Got to our table and we started dancing and partying.

Soon, Bro J as getting a little high and he was definitely having quite a bit of fun dancing..and SYT danced too. She was getting drunk and I loved it. Halfway thru all the drinking and dancing, I wanted to get a Fisherman sweet and she took the Fisherman packet from me and put it in her mouth...and then gave it to me....our 1st kiss....I then returned the favour and also put a sweet in my mouth and gave it to her...and tat became our very first french kiss! 5555...She was getting really tipsy and she sat down and hugged me...and said, "if i get drunk i go back with u na"....I told her, I will send her to her home instead as my place was very messy. Tat's it...she looked at me and said...U got GF at home ah? Or wife?? KNS...I said, I dun stay alone i stay with a colleague, not so nice. She then said, no...if tonite go, i wanna go to ur place ...next time my place ok....jialat...how to do?? So i said, really not convenient, maybe when my colleague not around? Still trying to convince her to go back to her place instead.

Lights on and we decided to go makan ...while eating ( she and her fren and myself with Bro A), she again said...so are we going back together? I said, let me send u home...she said no, want, we go back to ur place. So LPPL, tonite no lobang laew. Her fren was trying to convince her to let me send her back she said no, she wanted to see my place first to make sure I was not married. Sianz. So i told her, next time ok? Tonite u drunk u go back rest na...tomorrow u still have to work. SO makan , paid and left. Got her a cab and she left.

While i was in my cab back, she called me and asked if we were meeting tomorrow....I said it depends...so she will call me tmr and we will see how. End of story, I think i can makan her, but need to overcome the thing abt her wanting to come to my place...but at least I know she is keen as she was the one tat initiated the kissing and the frenching ( Bro A, u saw it rite??) Will continue trying and aim to makan her before X'mas....she will make very nice X'mas gift...LOL!! Wish me luck!
Very steamy FR, i read already very gian, want go back BKK. Hahaha
Old 08-12-2012, 02:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

KNS Bro Nookie now I thinking should not bring her over and try my luck first but then want to makan Shark girl that night also... Decisions, decisions...

Bro Sent, glad u enjoyed BKK. yes totally unexpected we ended up with girls we didn't originally came with. Your original girl didn't kick up a fuss? Btw where's Funky Valley? Think I missed this club...

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 08-12-2012, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 19
gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all

Bro Indianmagicoil & Nookie, we should be like "PACMAN", juz makan any puying in our way. 555.
Old 08-12-2012, 02:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 12
nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazojin View Post
Where is this CHAT place? Is it one of the go go bars in Saphan Kwai? What is the best time to go there?
Yes Bro, this is one of the AGGs at Saphan Kwai...it is actually connected to Tded 99....same big boss. Personally, I think the best time to go is between 10.30pm to midnite....before tat gals not much and action does not start yet. Too late, all gals taken...so I think tat is the best time...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Classic Thai puying stunt!

T-Ded 99 Agogo Bar no longer good?
LOL...yeah Bro Tony, tat is a classic thai puying stunt and some how, many fall for it....it just feel good to be cried for...LOL!

T ded in my opinion is a little more run down now and the gals at Chats seem better...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DANiel™ View Post
Very steamy FR, i read already very gian, want go back BKK. Hahaha
Bro Daniel....wat u waiting for?? U have my contact....

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
KNS Bro Nookie now I thinking should not bring her over and try my luck first but then want to makan Shark girl that night also... Decisions, decisions...

Bro Sent, glad u enjoyed BKK. yes totally unexpected we ended up with girls we didn't originally came with. Your original girl didn't kick up a fuss? Btw where's Funky Valley? Think I missed this club...
Bro IMO, I am sure u are having fun where u are too..lol.

We went to Funky Villa at Thonglor soi 10 a few days before u arrived...had fun there too...alot of nice puyings to drool over too....

Decisions decisions....LOL...think u made the rite one tat nite too as Shark gal was a "Bao Jiak", whereas Uni SYT takes a little more time to KC..but I am up for that challenge...I have got all the time here...haha! Cracking my brain now on how to overcome the coming to my place thingy...get her so pissed drunk till we go to hotel instead?? LOL!!
Old 08-12-2012, 02:50 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Fake GFE

Quote:
LOL...yeah Bro Tony, tat is a classic thai puying stunt and some how, many fall for it....it just feel good to be cried for...LOL!

T ded in my opinion is a little more run down now and the gals at Chats seem better...
From time to time I appreciate this fake GFE gesture.
Old 08-12-2012, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2515 / Power: 19
DANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Bro Daniel....wat u waiting for?? U have my contact....

Hahaha, need to find time and take leave to come lah, maybe in Jan or Feb.
Really wanna go again, i want try pick up uni chicks also!
Will definitely let u know!
Old 08-12-2012, 05:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 13
rukthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrukthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I had been giving much consideration regarding organising party with magazine cover girls and thus here goes :

I had been receiving PMs from some bros who were keen to participate in such parties instead of trying to go club at some discos and try to hook up with some free lance girls/working girls. But of course to each his own. Different people choose to enjoy differently.

With much encouragement from some bros I met as well, I decided to go ahead with it and I was afraid that it might not go well but it did went much smoothly than I expected.

Recently been hanging out at WIP and realised that it was a much fun place to be at than my usual hangout at scratch dog. Reason for re visiting scratch dog was that I enjoy the kind hospitality from the waiters and the people there.

But WIP has so much more to offer. There are really alot of good looking girls there waiting to be picked up ( minus the minority amount of working girls there ). So I held my first organised party with 4 girls who patronised WIP every often last night. Concidentally had two bros who pm-ed me and everything just fell in place and we had lots of fun there. Bros who had met me do know that my standard for a good looking girl is rather high and I must say WIP really is filled with good looking girls on weekends. Always thought WIP was like scratch dog full of the usual working girls but was not true.

Bros who are interested to go have pure fun clubbing with hot model girls who are either former magazine cover girls/contestants for beauty contest ( 100% not working girls ), kindly pm me for details.

I do organise clubbing with working girls whom i got to know at WIP/scratch dog if u do want to "score" with them at the end of the night ( which I do not consider it a "score" at all since they are after all working girls which money will do the trick or probably free. ) All I can say bringing back a non working girl back really makes a difference.

I know for some of the bros here who prefer to score with non working girls instead so it opens a different option here. But of course some bros might feel its not gong to be easy to score with the non working girls,do let me know your preference so I can try my best to make the night a night that u will leave contented with whatever you had in mind. Be in just a night out with magazine cover girls, or a night out with local fair looking girls, or a night out with working girls which u can easily go back with.

But forewarned that I am doing this full time so it might take a while before all of this goes smoothly on a daily basis. Right now I still need to work more girls so that I can have different girls on a daily basis.

Forget about Mixx,climax,Insomnia,scratch dog filled with foreigners and ugly looking girls and dark skinned girls. Even for a enjoyable night out without organising a party, WIP is certainly a place to go with fair looking pretty Thai girls.
Old 08-12-2012, 05:55 PM
Samster

rukthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrukthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

After the dancing, she came down and came over...and sat with us. I got her to sit in between Bro J and myself and I got her 1 LD. Chatted and joked and she was fun to be with. Asked her if she wanted to party after work she asked where and I said up to her. She then said ok, lets go back to Insomnia. So I said ok and we agreed to meet after her work. I then asked her, wat if u get bar fined before u knock off how can u come? She said,, she works only from Thurs- Sat as she studies from Monday to Thurs at Uni...BEST lah...SYT Uni gal!! LOL! And better still, she says she does not go with customers and do not do bar fines...she just dances and have drinks with customers at the bar. So got anothr 2 LDs and we confirmed the meet later. I actually asked if she could leave now if I bar fined her just to go partying...she said, "for wat u waste the money??" I will meet u aftr work.

Soon, Bro J as getting a little high and he was definitely having quite a bit of fun dancing..and SYT danced too. She was getting drunk and I loved it. Halfway thru all the drinking and dancing, I wanted to get a Fisherman sweet and she took the Fisherman packet from me and put it in her mouth...and then gave it to me....our 1st kiss....I then returned the favour and also put a sweet in my mouth and gave it to her...and tat became our very first french kiss! 5555...She was getting really tipsy and she sat down and hugged me...and said, "if i get drunk i go back with u na"....I told her, I will send her to her home instead as my place was very messy. Tat's it...she looked at me and said...U got GF at home ah? Or wife?? KNS...I said, I dun stay alone i stay with a colleague, not so nice. She then said, no...if tonite go, i wanna go to ur place ...next time my place ok....jialat...how to do?? So i said, really not convenient, maybe when my colleague not around? Still trying to convince her to go back to her place instead.

Lights on and we decided to go makan ...while eating ( she and her fren and myself with Bro A), she again said...so are we going back together? I said, let me send u home...she said no, want, we go back to ur place. So LPPL, tonite no lobang laew. Her fren was trying to convince her to let me send her back she said no, she wanted to see my place first to make sure I was not married. Sianz. So i told her, next time ok? Tonite u drunk u go back rest na...tomorrow u still have to work. SO makan , paid and left. Got her a cab and she left.

While i was in my cab back, she called me and asked if we were meeting tomorrow....I said it depends...so she will call me tmr and we will see how. End of story, I think i can makan her, but need to overcome the thing abt her wanting to come to my place...but at least I know she is keen as she was the one tat initiated the kissing and the frenching ( Bro A, u saw it rite??) Will continue trying and aim to makan her before X'mas....she will make very nice X'mas gift...LOL!! Wish me luck!
Hey bro, how it's going for you lately?

Knowing you for quite some time and knowing a fact u know a lot in Thailand as well as working girls, I find it quite misleading that u post like you are a newbie. Hehe.

First of all, presumably she is a agogo girl working at the almost dead pat pong scene in Bangkok, u said she claimed that she only works only from thurs-sat and do not go with customers and not get BarFined. Perhaps she like some working girls I know in nana and baccara who forfeits their monthly pay because they work as and when they want. That leaves her with only income with going with customers. And u believe she does not go with customers or even get BarFined? That would leave her only to earn from the measly 50baht ( unsure how much they get at pat pong but it's 50baht at rainbows and baccara). How many LDs can she get per night at the almost dead patpong? 10 lady drinks for her perhaps? The most popular girl in baccara do not get a guaranteed 10 LDs a night. only 500baht and only works 3days a week. I think she is better off free lancing at insomnia 4 nights than to waste her time to go work at agogo dancing herself all night for 500baht?

From my personal assumption which I could be wrong, reason why she did not want u to Barfine her early to go off is probably she wants to go ST with other customers. Not unless u promise to pay her 2k baht for the time spent at insomnia. Surely she would have reacted differently.

Next is certainly not surprising that she would go back with u since she is a working girl. I believe u should know since u had years of experience that if the girl really likes u, it does not matter going back to your place or whether u have a gf/wife. Most would bring u back their homes. Or even some who ever offered to open hotel rooms to go with u. So most probably she is just teasing u on the fact that she know For a fact that u have a girlfriend and she just playing the game knowing u ain't going to let her go back your place. These girls are smart once u say u can't bring them back ur place.

Last but not the least, of course certainly u can makan her. She is a working girl. With a bit of luck, u might get it free. If not she will just ask u for money after the deed. Why waste time on sianing working girls bro? Working girls no need Sian so hard one lah. End of day u will realised u spent more on paying for everything than just the ST rate. I suggest u ask her go work gclub instead if she is really that pretty. Since she no need to go with customers and prefer to work for LDs. She certainly will get 10times more in money than her current workplace.

Let's upgrade together and go WIP Sian those Fair looking Thai girls. Scratch dog pale in comparison with regards to WIP. with your Thai jokes which amuses all the girls u met, u will certainly have more fun with the girls at WIP.
Old 08-12-2012, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DANiel™ View Post
Hahaha, need to find time and take leave to come lah, maybe in Jan or Feb.
Really wanna go again, i want try pick up uni chicks also!
Will definitely let u know!

Wah lau u lie to me no good. Say u come on 15th.
Old 08-12-2012, 06:02 PM
Samster

nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rukthai View Post
I had been giving much consideration regarding organising party with magazine cover girls and thus here goes :

I had been receiving PMs from some bros who were keen to participate in such parties instead of trying to go club at some discos and try to hook up with some free lance girls/working girls. But of course to each his own. Different people choose to enjoy differently.

With much encouragement from some bros I met as well, I decided to go ahead with it and I was afraid that it might not go well but it did went much smoothly than I expected.

Recently been hanging out at WIP and realised that it was a much fun place to be at than my usual hangout at scratch dog. Reason for re visiting scratch dog was that I enjoy the kind hospitality from the waiters and the people there.

But WIP has so much more to offer. There are really alot of good looking girls there waiting to be picked up ( minus the minority amount of working girls there ). So I held my first organised party with 4 girls who patronised WIP every often last night. Concidentally had two bros who pm-ed me and everything just fell in place and we had lots of fun there. Bros who had met me do know that my standard for a good looking girl is rather high and I must say WIP really is filled with good looking girls on weekends. Always thought WIP was like scratch dog full of the usual working girls but was not true.

Bros who are interested to go have pure fun clubbing with hot model girls who are either former magazine cover girls/contestants for beauty contest ( 100% not working girls ), kindly pm me for details.

I do organise clubbing with working girls whom i got to know at WIP/scratch dog if u do want to "score" with them at the end of the night ( which I do not consider it a "score" at all since they are after all working girls which money will do the trick or probably free. ) All I can say bringing back a non working girl back really makes a difference.

I know for some of the bros here who prefer to score with non working girls instead so it opens a different option here. But of course some bros might feel its not gong to be easy to score with the non working girls,do let me know your preference so I can try my best to make the night a night that u will leave contented with whatever you had in mind. Be in just a night out with magazine cover girls, or a night out with local fair looking girls, or a night out with working girls which u can easily go back with.

But forewarned that I am doing this full time so it might take a while before all of this goes smoothly on a daily basis. Right now I still need to work more girls so that I can have different girls on a daily basis.

Forget about Mixx,climax,Insomnia,scratch dog filled with foreigners and ugly looking girls and dark skinned girls. Even for a enjoyable night out without organising a party, WIP is certainly a place to go with fair looking pretty Thai girls.
Tats the way lah dude...finally u start this...about time someone did. For guys tat PMed me...hey u guys been getting the wrong person!! Bro Rukthai is the go to guy!! For me, i just like the booze, the partying, the gathering where we share and split the cost, the sianing of puyings..but Bo Rukthai can organise these events as he has the contacts.

Bro, I sure support ur venture...let me know when the next party...I also sign up if not weekend....

But hey, the models etc can bring back or not ah? Wait party all nite with them...KNS feel horny they dun go back becoz not WL, damn frus man...go back PCC...dun want lah. I think at the end of the nite guys just want to get into their panties..LOL!

But dun agree with ur last statement leh...I think at all places have their Gems, I been to WIP and yes, they have nice gals there...but others tat u mentioned also have nice ones...

Last but not least u better not let ur frens in Scratchdog see ur last statement where u say they are ugly and dark skinned LOL!!...dun get one thing though if u felt tat way about Scratchdog....why u always go there in the first place before??

here is wishing tat this venture takes off!! About time someone did this....Cheers!!
Old 08-12-2012, 06:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Kns, Rukthai ..yours really make salivate (especially for old uncles like me) Excuse my ignorance, where's WIP (mine like forever 'work in progress'). Agree non WLs a refreshing difference. But for easy way out at tail end of night

My sights from 26/12, got new lil black book entry (non-WL), real dilemma +555. Off to CNX 28/12
Old 08-12-2012, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Tats the way lah dude...finally u start this...about time someone did. For guys tat PMed me...hey u guys been getting the wrong person!! Bro Rukthai is the go to guy!! For me, i just like the booze, the partying, the gathering where we share and split the cost, the sianing of puyings..but Bo Rukthai can organise these events as he has the contacts.

Bro, I sure support ur venture...let me know when the next party...I also sign up if not weekend....

But hey, the models etc can bring back or not ah? Wait party all nite with them...KNS feel horny they dun go back becoz not WL, damn frus man...go back PCC...dun want lah. I think at the end of the nite guys just want to get into their panties..LOL!

But dun agree with ur last statement leh...I think at all places have their Gems, I been to WIP and yes, they have nice gals there...but others tat u mentioned also have nice ones...

Last but not least u better not let ur frens in Scratchdog see ur last statement where u say they are ugly and dark skinned LOL!!...dun get one thing though if u felt tat way about Scratchdog....why u always go there in the first place before??

here is wishing tat this venture takes off!! About time someone did this....Cheers!!
Actually someone I know actually wanted to start this on sbf not too long ago. But he crash and burn in just a few posts here. Not sure why.

I think the very same guys who pm-ed u also did pmed me. Just that I did not want to go ahead with it. But after meeting bro atoll and him telling me some stuff. I decided to just try for fun.

Will certainly include u for free for the next party. What are bros for rite?

Like I said, I have different themes for different expectations. If u are just looking for a night out with good looking babes from magazine covers, or to just try your luck at sianing the local pretty syt Thai girls to just club and bring back working girls, I have all the above options. But to availability of my time. Now only soft launch. I afraid I will get PMs like you did saying u not good enough to club together. Lol.

Not everyone just want to get into their panties. Like me, I made so many friends with the working girls at scratch dog but I do not go back with them. most are willing to go back but I just like to enjoy clubbing and enjoy their company. So i believe some bros out there would want to just enjoy.

Maybe it's just me but I went to the above mentioned discos and never really like it. I believe some veterans here would agree to that since little discussion has ever been made about all these farang infested places with dark skinned girls. Maybe I really just unlucky that I never really met anyone that I even consider good looking there. U lah. Always have the best experiences with girls whenever I am not around. That time with the sherbet girl and now this. So how is the sherbet girl? Never pass to me since u don't want already. Hehe.

As a matter of fact, I have been pretty honest with all the working girls I chat on frequently who ask me when I go down scratch dog on a daily basis. U really think I am saint to restrain myself if they are all my type? Out of 10 working girls there whom I know, I only did wanted and did Ann cos I know her way back. The rest of them are not my "spec" leh. I just enjoy going down meet them and rabba only.

I only did went down there two months ago. For a fact I was literally there everyday was because Ann and her friends are there every night. So I was dragged along. I enjoyed the layout of the place at scratch dog where I can go around mingle with the girls. No matter how crowded it is,it won't be like WIP or funky which is really crowded. And lastly I enjoy the kind hospitality from the waiters tipping me off who is here and who is not. Hehe.
Old 08-12-2012, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Kns, Rukthai ..yours really make salivate (especially for old uncles like me) Excuse my ignorance, where's WIP (mine like forever 'work in progress'). Agree non WLs a refreshing difference. But for easy way out at tail end of night

My sights from 26/12, got new lil black book entry (non-WL), real dilemma +555. Off to CNX 28/12
Old or young is of no importance. Most important is enjoy and have fun while u still can!!

WIP is located at thong lor , liberty plaza building off sukhumvit Soi 55. Coming from Petchaburi road it just at the edge of the Soi 55.

Let's club together regardless whether the organised party is on. It's after all on soft launch. Time, availability of girls as well as many other factors will ensure a successful party. I do not wish bros with high expectations that a organised party with magazine cover girls will ensure they will get laid. It all really depends of your own charisma as well as eloquence. Also I firmly believe everyone has a price. No matter how much it it, it's how much u willing to pay for her.

Also I like to remind bros who have the mindset who thinks can pay 5k baht for a magazine cover girl/ event model to bed them,kindly need not pm me. Thanks.
Old 08-12-2012, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rukthai View Post
Hey bro, how it's going for you lately?

Knowing you for quite some time and knowing a fact u know a lot in Thailand as well as working girls, I find it quite misleading that u post like you are a newbie. Hehe.

First of all, presumably she is a agogo girl working at the almost dead pat pong scene in Bangkok, u said she claimed that she only works only from thurs-sat and do not go with customers and not get BarFined. Perhaps she like some working girls I know in nana and baccara who forfeits their monthly pay because they work as and when they want. That leaves her with only income with going with customers. And u believe she does not go with customers or even get BarFined? That would leave her only to earn from the measly 50baht ( unsure how much they get at pat pong but it's 50baht at rainbows and baccara). How many LDs can she get per night at the almost dead patpong? 10 lady drinks for her perhaps? The most popular girl in baccara do not get a guaranteed 10 LDs a night. only 500baht and only works 3days a week. I think she is better off free lancing at insomnia 4 nights than to waste her time to go work at agogo dancing herself all night for 500baht?

From my personal assumption which I could be wrong, reason why she did not want u to Barfine her early to go off is probably she wants to go ST with other customers. Not unless u promise to pay her 2k baht for the time spent at insomnia. Surely she would have reacted differently.

Next is certainly not surprising that she would go back with u since she is a working girl. I believe u should know since u had years of experience that if the girl really likes u, it does not matter going back to your place or whether u have a gf/wife. Most would bring u back their homes. Or even some who ever offered to open hotel rooms to go with u. So most probably she is just teasing u on the fact that she know For a fact that u have a girlfriend and she just playing the game knowing u ain't going to let her go back your place. These girls are smart once u say u can't bring them back ur place.

Last but not the least, of course certainly u can makan her. She is a working girl. With a bit of luck, u might get it free. If not she will just ask u for money after the deed. Why waste time on sianing working girls bro? Working girls no need Sian so hard one lah. End of day u will realised u spent more on paying for everything than just the ST rate. I suggest u ask her go work gclub instead if she is really that pretty. Since she no need to go with customers and prefer to work for LDs. She certainly will get 10times more in money than her current workplace.

Let's upgrade together and go WIP Sian those Fair looking Thai girls. Scratch dog pale in comparison with regards to WIP. with your Thai jokes which amuses all the girls u met, u will certainly have more fun with the girls at WIP.

Me ok lah bro...just doing alot of nonsense things lor...

U not getting the pix bro, u think i bother if she go bar fine or not?? Or if i bother she goes with customer or not ...or when she works?? Those i dun give a damn...all i give a damn is that, I did not have to fine her, I did not have to pay her...and she came...and I am gonna makan her soon.

I have no real financial investment, and I know tat in the end, when i do makan her, the sex will be so much better than paid bonk becoz its KC. U KC king u shld know..LOL! Was only recently tat u were occupied with a WL tat u KC too rite, u should know how this game is played....haha

To me, all the other things are not impt...she is not my gal...or gf or anything...just a gal tat I wanna get my dick in.... To me its the ends tat matters...U think i will pay for her?? U been out with me so many times...cheap charlie like me like free sex....LOL!! And trust me, i know how to siam if things are not rite. And i dun waste my time if I am not at least 80% sure tat i can makan lah...

About the going to place and all, hey hey...if its a game..I wanna play!! I like the challenge...becoz no matter wat, my OC comes first...so no matter how chio SYT is, I will drop her...and move on.

But thanks for the warning again...

Why dun I intro to u for ur venture?? Like i said, she work where u think i give a damn?? LOL..

WIP, been there....did not really like it ( I guess to each his own preference??)...yes alot of people...but realistically, if bros dun speak thai, i dun think its as easy to pick them up at WIp as compared to the other places as these gals,, like u said are not WLs....so bros that dun speak thai run a high risk of not getting anything. So i guess u need to have stand by gals for them...just my suggestion for ur new venture...i know u can do it with ur contacts!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1