The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 05-12-2012, 10:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 20
fishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by nookie2612 View Post
Happy Birthday to King....and Happy Father's Day to all thai Bros and those in Thailand.

Tonite...I hear it not good day to go MPs...but heard tat the AGGs at Saphan Kwai ( at least Tded 99 and Chats) will be open and for my Scractch Dog loving bros, it is open today too.

But for those tat have nothing to do but wanna just chill out over beers/drinks...I suggest a "Big 2" card session....LOL!! Any takers??
I'm on! How do we meet up.?
Old 05-12-2012, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 20
sduuu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysduuu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi guys, have anyone here taken Scoot airlines to BKK? Any delay?
Old 05-12-2012, 10:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 12
nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishball View Post
I'm on! How do we meet up.?
Bro, will drop u a PM.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by sduuu View Post
Bro Sduuu...I have never personally taken the airline...but I heard from several Bros tat I have met, they took Scoot and a few have had delays in leaving BKK and also in Leaving SG.....unless u have got a realli good price, u may wana re-consider??
Old 05-12-2012, 11:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 13
rukthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrukthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishball View Post
Oh ya, today is the thai king birthday..! Any bros in bkk wants to hang out together today?
How about meeting for breakfast now? Lol.

Quote:
Happy Birthday to King....and Happy Father's Day to all thai Bros and those in Thailand.

Tonite...I hear it not good day to go MPs...but heard tat the AGGs at Saphan Kwai ( at least Tded 99 and Chats) will be open and for my Scractch Dog loving bros, it is open today too.

But for those tat have nothing to do but wanna just chill out over beers/drinks...I suggest a "Big 2" card session....LOL!! Any takers??
Lol. last night u guys went scratch dog again? Poseidon is not open today. Bro atoll can perhaps second to that? My memory failing me.

Quote:
U coming? Bro atoll going back today. Awww.

Quote:
@ Bro Rukthai - No Lah...now u get me wrong....I know why she so drama and all. Wat i always did was giving her the attention u did not wanna give when she drama. tats it. I also know she not simple, in fact told u from day one i saw her..LOL! Next time, ask her open the bottle for us lah, and we sit same table but u do ur same stuff. ANyway she like to go see u ( might as well same table) and open bottle for us so we can save...hahahah!! She did not complain abt u and Atoll leaving her lah, wat she was saying i tat U guys were hunting she alone...so she drink alone and drunk alone..hahah!

@ Bro Atoll - The Lord's selection has improved?? Last time I went, I felt the gals wre not worth the price...but tat was some time back...I think its time me go take a look soon...thanks for sharing bro!!
She won't be doing all that already. Told her not to waste money doing so. She is pretty ok with everything now. Let's not bore the people here with this issue. Wait kana zapped for trolling.

Glad bro atoll had fun at lord like I did. Hehe.
Old 05-12-2012, 11:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 12
Pinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Nope no delay and the seats are better than jetstar/tiger.
But u can't expect much from "budget".
Old 05-12-2012, 01:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Yup Poisedon is closed today. But the Lord Group Copa Cabana and Lord both open. Didnt see any signs for La Belle closing either

Bro Nookie, selection was quite bad when i arrived at 5pm, had about 10 WL but none could justify the price. Saw afew with customers who were not bad but too bad taken. i was about to leave when the Chiangmai girl came and sat down after customer, so quickly took her.
Old 05-12-2012, 01:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 12
nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rukthai View Post
Lol. last night u guys went scratch dog again? Poseidon is not open today. Bro atoll can perhaps second to that? My memory failing me.

She won't be doing all that already. Told her not to waste money doing so. She is pretty ok with everything now. Let's not bore the people here with this issue. Wait kana zapped for trolling.

Nope..did not go out yestrday ...dun know if the rest went out though....and I told u...u are KC King...sure no prob wan lah...must learn ur KC skills to complement my Talk Cock skills..LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
Bro Nookie, selection was quite bad when i arrived at 5pm, had about 10 WL but none could justify the price. Saw afew with customers who were not bad but too bad taken. i was about to leave when the Chiangmai girl came and sat down after customer, so quickly took her.

Yeah man...tat was the thing when i went the last time..MOST were not worth the bahts at all...of course just like at every MP, there will be some Gems!!
Old 05-12-2012, 02:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 12
Pinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Yeah man...tat was the thing when i went the last time..MOST were not worth the bahts at all...of course just like at every MP, there will be some Gems!!
Bro ah bro not everyone can be like you got informer de horz.
Lolx
Old 05-12-2012, 03:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Long live the king & happy fathers day! :d

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 05-12-2012, 05:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 13
rukthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrukthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

To the bro who woke up so early in the morning to zap me 6 points, u should at least leave your nick so that I can reflect on myself with your contributive posts in Thai forum thus allowing me to learn from u. Pm me your nick so I can up u. Buy u drinks if u happen to come Bangkok.

Happy fathers day to u if u have a kid. Cheers.
Old 05-12-2012, 07:11 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Lara85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Am going Bkk this sunday ...any recoman on guest friendly hotel at there??..
Old 06-12-2012, 12:47 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
darrenpie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ssup bros! Anyone up for drinks from 20th Dec to 25 Dec 2012?

I would be flying to Bangkok from my conference in Phnom Penh.

Also need your advice on Nana vs Soi Cowboy. Which one is more syiok?

Kamsia.
Old 06-12-2012, 01:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 13
LoverSon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will be hitting BKK from 23rd - 27th of Dec!

CANT WAIT WOOOOT~

It's my first virgin trip there with another bro, just the 2 of us, heh heh

Wish us luck!
Old 06-12-2012, 01:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

It's been 1.5 years since I stopped working in bkk. Gosh I miss it. Not the job, but what happens after the job
Old 06-12-2012, 02:36 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 17
sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute

back to singapore yesterday night, will write a detailed FR for a week stay in bkk later.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1