The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 18-12-2018, 02:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Balaallen123 is Cool - loads of Potential
HIV related question

Recently I fell ill with fever at 38.6°c, body aches, joint pain, dry mouth ( no cough), enlarged tonsillitis and a very sharp and painful headache. I just went to my GP and told him I have protected sex throughout my whole sex life (except for bbbj). At some point, my condom became lose when I had sex cause my penis isn't big enough to fill the whole condom. My last sex sessions was with a Thai lady at fl1 dome 1 last October early November and other old lady at Petain road around November too.

I'm worried that I might get infected cause the gp suspected that the loose condom might sip some vaginal fluid in there.
He told me if see any rashes, come back to him immediately as it's a high chance of acute hiv symptoms.

My question is my whole time of sex with FL is all worn with condom. Only a few times I get bbbj. And does my loose condom affect me getting transmitted?

Planning to head down to dsc just to do the 4th gen test. Very worried cause of the symptoms I'm facing
Old 18-12-2018, 03:29 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: HIV related question

it is the time of the year and u probably caught the flu..

if u are still worried about the HIV thingy... just go for the 4th gen hiv test 28 days after exposure..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balaallen123 View Post
Recently I fell ill with fever at 38.6°c, body aches, joint pain, dry mouth ( no cough), enlarged tonsillitis and a very sharp and painful headache.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 18-12-2018, 04:31 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Planning to head down to dsc just to do the 4th gen test. Very worried cause of the symptoms I'm facing
I doubt very much you have caught HIV but the best way to allay your fears is to get tested.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 19-12-2018, 01:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 13
Magnataur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, i think your symptoms are not consistent with HIV seroconversion, but more into fear of catching HIV.

HIV is very fragile and hard virus to catch sexually.
The chances of you acquiring HIV from each exposure as the top (insertive) is less than 1% in general if you have sex with positive(that's is still without the protection, such as condom, and Prep).
In order to be infected, she needs to be HIV positive and has detectable viral loads and then her vaginal fluids, or blood must come in contact with a mucous membrane, in your case, will be the opening of the penis. And some more, you wore condom. In order for that sequence to happen and sip into the condom, I will say it is pretty much impossible.

The fact that you have the protected sex throughout your sexual activities, I wouldn't be worried so much as the transmission will be nearly non-existence but I will be more worry of STI for you.
The chances of you getting hit by the car is much more higher than you getting HIV in this case.
But to allay your fear, you can go and tested after 28 days. I am pretty sure it will come out negative.
But what are the weird symptoms that you are currently having? I don't know. You need to check with GP for other underlying causes. But definitely not related to HIV.

Last edited by Magnataur; 19-12-2018 at 01:51 AM.
Old 19-12-2018, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnataur View Post
TS, i think your symptoms are not consistent with HIV seroconversion, but more into fear of catching HIV.

HIV is very fragile and hard virus to catch sexually.
The chances of you acquiring HIV from each exposure as the top (insertive) is less than 1% in general if you have sex with positive(that's is still without the protection, such as condom, and Prep).
In order to be infected, she needs to be HIV positive and has detectable viral loads and then her vaginal fluids, or blood must come in contact with a mucous membrane, in your case, will be the opening of the penis. And some more, you wore condom. In order for that sequence to happen and sip into the condom, I will say it is pretty much impossible.

The fact that you have the protected sex throughout your sexual activities, I wouldn't be worried so much as the transmission will be nearly non-existence but I will be more worry of STI for you.
The chances of you getting hit by the car is much more higher than you getting HIV in this case.
But to allay your fear, you can go and tested after 28 days. I am pretty sure it will come out negative.
But what are the weird symptoms that you are currently having? I don't know. You need to check with GP for other underlying causes. But definitely not related to HIV.
That's what everyone told me also. I don't really think it's HIV but the symptoms I'm experiencing now feels so weird. I hardly get sick and out of a sudden, I had fever, chills, headaches, enlarged lymph nodes, enlarged tonsils and some sort of secretions coming out from my throat. Similar to phlegm but dark green only if I try very hard to cough it out
Old 19-12-2018, 11:16 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

these are not weird. these are common symptoms of someone having caught the flu

anyway if your last exposure was in oct/early nov.. you can do the 4th gen test now.. go for it..

Quote:
the symptoms I'm experiencing now feels so weird.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 19-12-2018, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
That's what everyone told me also. I don't really think it's HIV but the symptoms I'm experiencing now feels so weird. I hardly get sick and out of a sudden, I had fever, chills, headaches, enlarged lymph nodes, enlarged tonsils and some sort of secretions coming out from my throat. Similar to phlegm but dark green only if I try very hard to cough it out
The symptoms that you are experiencing is very similar to common flu or the bacteria infection to the tonsils.
Your recent exposure with the loose condom poses nearly non-existence to hiv infection. But to allay your fear, like what other bros mentioned, you can go for 4th gen hiv test.
One thing you need to remember is - Does it solve your worry? No. Because after some time, you will have similar exposure and starts to question yourself and cry for help in this forum, "am i infected?" Then, you will go tested for hiv, so it will be the same vicious cycle.
The best way to avoid hiv infection is to have monogamy relationship.
Old 19-12-2018, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
The symptoms that you are experiencing is very similar to common flu or the bacteria infection to the tonsils.
Your recent exposure with the loose condom poses nearly non-existence to hiv infection. But to allay your fear, like what other bros mentioned, you can go for 4th gen hiv test.
One thing you need to remember is - Does it solve your worry? No. Because after some time, you will have similar exposure and starts to question yourself and cry for help in this forum, "am i infected?" Then, you will go tested for hiv, so it will be the same vicious cycle.
The best way to avoid hiv infection is to have monogamy relationship.
Very much agreed. I now have abstain myself from having sex until I find the right partner. As for taking the hiv test, I don't have the time to go to cause I'm an nsf
Old 19-12-2018, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Very much agreed. I now have abstain myself from having sex until I find the right partner. As for taking the hiv test, I don't have the time to go to cause I'm an nsf
HIV testing is not warranted for your case, but if you do want to go tested for peace of mind, please go ahead by all means.
Old 20-12-2018, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Bulus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
testing is not warranted for your case
I feel the same way too because its not like the condom slipped off, it was fully intact and in place the whole time according to TS
Old 27-12-2018, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1150 / Power: 15
gjlow has much to be proud ofgjlow has much to be proud ofgjlow has much to be proud ofgjlow has much to be proud ofgjlow has much to be proud ofgjlow has much to be proud ofgjlow has much to be proud ofgjlow has much to be proud ofgjlow has much to be proud of

Fully agree with you. Sometimes the thought or fear of getting an std is a lot worse and stressful.

Quote:
HIV testing is not warranted for your case, but if you do want to go tested for peace of mind, please go ahead by all means.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1