The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 26-08-2018, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
yourslovingly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by cleyeo View Post
I don like going Batam on Sunday,,, reach Batam custom,, lonnngggg que !!Basically, going to Batam on Weekend, you need to face to huge crowd !! The worst part, at BC custom, there is one particular officer will monitor the noise the visitors makes. He will shout (instead of telling the people nicely) to the people to be quiet !!

that was my experience !!
Harbourbay normally not crowded in ferry even sunday and ph. I always choose harbour bay. Fast clearance no long waiting and very near to Nagoya.
Old 26-08-2018, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 10
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
sedikit sedikit boleh jadi bukit.
Long time never hear this phrase. I actually learnt this phrase from TV when MediaCorp is still SBC.

Precisely, save here and there and slowly we can add more trips to "fantasy island", except that I'm now happily settled down in another town in Indonesia and won't be going Batam anytime soon.

Savings Per Trip for my case:

Ferry: easily 200k rp or more

Hotel: I book from Agoda which gives me much better rate plus gift cards as rebate, easily 60k (more if compared to Formosa which I used to stay and still hold their Silver member's card, maybe 250k)

Taxi: Max 20k per trip, savings of 80k per 2D1N trip avg, though most of the time I use gojek, instead of gocar.

Booking cewe: I don't book ceweks since the mid of last year. Rather, I've been getting short time FL and pay avg 300k - 500k, these are girls in their early 20s, with the youngest being 19 years old. Those who know me, know that I only go for young pretty ceweks, and these usually cost 1 juta above, usually 1.5 juta discounted to 1.2 juta. At my age, I don't go for 4/5/6/7 shots, so max, 600k - 800k per 2D1N trip. Compared to booking prices in Batam, savings of minimum 200k.

Food: usually 50-70k per meal. Savings? Well, my avg bill at Hai O is about 180k and this is eating alone (yes, I can eat a lot, even the waitress even asked if I can finish the food when taking my order), let's put it at 100k savings.

So, per 2D1N trip, my savings is already 540k, this is enough to pay for 2 return ferry tickets for me. And, I'm being conservative with the numbers. Small money? Given that we don't spend more than $300 per 2D1N trip, $54 is nearly 1/5 of $300. Best of all, I don't feel any hassle at all. :-)

We are on holiday when in Batam. Just take things easily and leisurely. Everyone puts a value on time, but what is another 30 mins spent when taking a leisurely ride on the motor or mini bus through the streets of Batam. Of course, for Black Page's case, it's different as he's lugging 25 kg with of luggage. But, the average bro who visit Batam for cewe only bring along a haversack with perhaps few pieces of clothing. Even when I'm bringing my Surface Pro plus 2-3 days clothing, I don't find it difficult taking gojek. What hassle?

On the point of immigration officers, everyone has been complaining about BC immigration officers (and even those at Balai) but the only time that I ever encountered corrupted immigration officer is at HarbourBay. It's my fault though that I gave them the opportunity to extract money from me. Cost me $30 SGD to get my exit chop. So, only problematic immigration officers at Batam Center? My experience tells me otherwise. And with average 4-6 trips per month, I guess I stand a higher chance than most (probably 70%) on this forum of running into problematic immigration officers at BC, but I didn't.

My 2,000 rupiahs.

Last edited by miumiu6464; 26-08-2018 at 12:41 PM.
Old 26-08-2018, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
averysu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

My first FR in this thread. I would like it to be detailed as possible after appreciating the long FRs some bros put up here. I'll split it up to two part, first and second day.

Last Friday, decided to go to batam to de-stress and got inspiration from Oscar Bro.

Booked a 10.45 Horizon ferry to Harbour bay. Paid 48 dollars. When I cleared singapore immigration, I was shocked. It was so crowded till there was no seats left and there were alot of ppl standing as well. There was a big group of Korean guys as well.

Thankfully, a majority of this group was getting on board the Batamfast ferry to batam centre. The horizon ferry that I was on half filled. Reached harborbay under 45 mins. Immediately went to the provision shop near the exit of the terminal and stocked up (Bro nono's advice). While I was in the provision shop, it started to pour. The rain was so bad that water from the road started moving into the terminal. Eventually, got a cab for 30k and my bottom half got soaking wet from the flooding.

Reached my hotel in no time. I decided to stay in an expensive hotel because I had 200 dollars worth of agoda points to clear. Topped up only 10 dollar for a deluxe room. However, only non-smoking rooms were available. It was pouring outside and I didn't have anything to do to kill time. I decided to take up on the non-smoking room.

Once I got into the room, settled down and then immediately when on Tan Tan. The app is like tinder. Swipe left swipe right. The app also gives you distance on how far the girl is. Once I saw the girls I liked and nearby, I swiped right. After 15 mins of swapping, I got 10 matches.

The thing how this app work is that you need to chat with them although you get a match. Very rare they will chat up with you. As I know the language, it was a plus point. Chatted with about 4 simultaneously, asking all the important questions. As I didn't have plans to go out and wanted to stay in the room for that day, I decided to get a booking. Got this 23 year old palembang girl who does this full time. She initially quoted 1.2 million. I told her that I'm a regular here and have never paid more than 900k for a booking. Nego Nego, assuring her that I'll settle her dinner, cab fare back and good tips if the service was good, we settled for 900k. Told her to come at 4pm as I wanted to get a legit massage. In the meantime, I got her to send me a couple of full bodied photos and a video as well. She obliged and sent me. She kept asking for assurance that I won't cancel on her.

When she arrived at 5pm, she messaged me to pick her up from the lobby as a key card was needed to get up to the room (negative point for the hotel). Went down, saw her and she looked as good as the photos and videos she was sending me. Went up with me and she immediately realised that it was a non-smoking room. She immediately called up reception and asked for a change of room to a smoking one. This was done by her without me asking. Wow.

Within 15 minutes, we got into our new smoking room. She saw that I had a bottle of whisky with me and asked me if I wanted a drink. She called room service for ice and started to drink. It was a very GFE experience. Massaged my shoulders while we chatted and then she showered and enticed me to the bed where we had our first round. There was a lot of foreplay before the actual FJ.

After the first round, it was 8pm. Ordered gojek delivery as the hotel food was ridiculously expensive. She used my phone and did the ordering which came up to 110k. Had Soto ayam, Bakso, meatballs, gado gado.

After finishing up dinner, we continued drinking and chatting away as both of us could speak the language. She shared a lot of things regarding the freelance world in batam which I will dedicate in another post. Drank and chatted till 12 midnight. Had our second round, started in the toilet and then finished off on the bed. By then, it was one plus and she fell asleep. She woke me up at 6am and asked if I wanted another. As I was still hungover and tired, I told her to go back. Tipped her 300k because she really deserved it and she kissed me goodbye.

End of part 1.
Old 26-08-2018, 03:54 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by miumiu6464 View Post
$10 is 106000rp which I can use to buy 3 bottles of perfume, which in turn can make 3 ceweks very and give me very good service. Very good return for just $10 saved a trip. For those that go Batam regularly, it's extraordinary return.

Edit: this, thanks to bro NoNo for this tip. I saw it right in front of my eyes how the girls go crazy when given then perfume, albeit it's fake.
So now you know the man behind the perfume and y he alway buy alot

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 26-08-2018, 04:25 PM
Samster

miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
So now you know the man behind the perfume and y he alway buy alot
LOL.. ya, shared and learnt a lot from him.

And, of course, I enjoyed reading your FRs in the JB section too.
Old 26-08-2018, 05:55 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
LOL.. ya, shared and learnt a lot from him.

And, of course, I enjoyed reading your FRs in the JB section too.
Thanks, don't read better cos some said was fake "paid writer".

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 26-08-2018, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 17
Tomas79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Hi bros and seniors ,

Visiting Batam tomorrow with another friend and we will be staying at Da Vienna hotel. My first trip after over a decade. We will be exploring the place on our own without taxi drivers. Can anyone advise on any good joints for cewek (Overnight). Need recommendation on massage place , KTV or FL joints if possible. And also any nice place to eat if possible . I know that there is a lot of very experienced seniors that is familiar with cheonging in Batam and would appreciate the valuable info. Thanks in advance for the info that may follow and your effort is deeply appreciated.
Old 26-08-2018, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 14
OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomas79 View Post
Hi bros and seniors ,

Visiting Batam tomorrow with another friend and we will be staying at Da Vienna hotel. My first trip after over a decade. We will be exploring the place on our own without taxi drivers. Can anyone advise on any good ybjoints for cewek (Overnight). Need recommendation on massage place , KTV or FL joints if possible. And also any nice place to eat if possible . I know that there is a lot of very experienced seniors that is familiar with cheonging in Batam and would appreciate the valuable info. Thanks in advance for the info that may follow and your effort is deeply appreciated.
You can take a walk to booking joints, Happy8, Havanna, MM, Sri Kandy, Bunga,... etc. from Da Vienna. Overnight rates are 1juta upwards. You can try social media like WeChat, Tantan, ....,etc. for online booking, rates are 400k/800k upwards for ST/LT, but need exercising due diligence on safety of your assets. Just cross the road from Da Vienna to Windsor Food Court with your ceweks for dinner and beer. Cheers and enjoy.
Old 26-08-2018, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomas79 View Post
Hi bros and seniors ,

Visiting Batam tomorrow with another friend and we will be staying at Da Vienna hotel. My first trip after over a decade. We will be exploring the place on our own without taxi drivers. Can anyone advise on any good joints for cewek (Overnight). Need recommendation on massage place , KTV or FL joints if possible. And also any nice place to eat if possible . I know that there is a lot of very experienced seniors that is familiar with cheonging in Batam and would appreciate the valuable info. Thanks in advance for the info that may follow and your effort is deeply appreciated.
First trip and you don't bother to do your homework? And, even want to venture around without taxi?

Do yourself a favor and book a cab for your trip. You save a lot of time hunting for the joints. Just take it as paying tuition fee.
Old 26-08-2018, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Thanks, don't read better cos some said was fake "paid writer".
Real or fake fr doesn't matter to me. I just read for entertainment.
Old 26-08-2018, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 14
OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!

Quote:
First trip and you don't bother to do your homework? And, even want to venture around without taxi?

Do yourself a favor and book a cab for your trip. You save a lot of time hunting for the joints. Just take it as paying tuition fee.
It is not too difficult if you use the excellent map supplied by Bro Nono1973 in his Guide to Batam together with Google Map. Remember to get a SIM Card before starting on the tour, otherwise you can also download the offline map of Batam first, either at home or at Da Vienna Hotel. If you are one day later, you can follow my group on the walking tour. Cheers.
Old 26-08-2018, 11:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 7
retirebatam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterretirebatam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
At times supirs can be real assholes. 60k from HB to Nagoya not cheap too. But now hosay leow. RP30K. Fm hotel just bok grab or Gojek.

If we are not in a hurry taking angkor can be fun and cost saving too. But of course be alert of pick pockets.
Every time I go Batam when stay in Formosa I will always take a 10 min short walk from harbour bay ferry terminal to Jalan Raja Ali which is the main road infront of bank BCA. (quite near planet holiday hotel).

Along that stretch of road, there are many angkot (mini van) which you can take to nagoya hill shopping centre at 3000 rupiah only nia. Upon reach, just need to cross the street and walk slightly to reach formosa. Everytime I go, no issue getting an angkot as there are plenty and many of them will pass by nagoya hill. My saving is 60000-3000=57,000 rupiah.

When going back to habourbay then no need to cross the road just take the angkot infront of bridge massage to opposite bank BCA (3000 rp) or some angkot driver can even send you to harbour bay terminal outside. (maybe 5000 rp)

I seldom book taxi unless I am in a rush or raining heavily. It is good to walk by foot to explore and know the way in case there is no taxi, you will still be able to get back to the ferry terminal yourself.

Nagoya city is rather small, about 1km radius taking Formosa as the centre of the radius.

Northwest of formosa is habourbay/jodoh/pacific/atalanta spa.
North of formosa is NED or kampung bule/macdonald/KFC/goldbird
Northeast of formosa is trinity/the hills/seruni hotel
West of formosa is citywalk/newton disco
East of formosa is Nagoya hill shopping mall
South of formosa is windsor/BCS mall/penuin area
Southwest of formosa is DCmall/massage joints/utama hotel

Booking supir to hunt for cewek is not necessary as all the booking joint can be found in the map provided by nono and further more can avoid supir taking commission from joint. Take a one way taxi from point A to B with negotiation is the best option. Upon confirm the girl you want, you may give 20k for her to take ojek to your hotel room at your desire time.

Conclusion: If you make a habit to walk by foot or take angkot, you can save much more than taking ojek and taxi. The saving can be used for better food and more massage
Old 26-08-2018, 11:50 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5122 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
10 piece pack cost about S$1,hehehe...the aunties and uncles tell me that sometime when they travel to other countries,restaurants charge them extra if they want more sauce.
Don't complain for the sauce tax. Did I ever tell you about my battle about tissue and nuts against Singapore waitresses every time I go to eat there?

Singapore is the only country in my experience, where I find myself charged $0.50 for a tissue and $2 for nuts, without being asked first. I perceive it as a kind of tax.
I don't want nuts, and I believe a restaurant should include a tissue as a basic service, as chopsticks or a fork.

Since I am fucking (take it literally) stingy one, I send back the nuts, I exige they remove the $2 from my final bill (they often try to leave it), and I go to washrooms to take 10 meters of toilet papers to clean my hands after the chilly crab. Charging $0.50 for a tissue someone who is paying $50-$100 is uncalled for.
Old 26-08-2018, 11:58 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5122 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I see no point in resorting to sacarsm just to try win this argument. Let's just agree to disagree...
My friend, or bro, or hobby colleague, don't take it wrongly. I didn't want to be sarcastic against you, but as a way to make a bit of fun out of a discussion among ourselves. Sorry if you felt offended. It was not my intention. I respect you.

About the discussion, once again, I was just pointing out that saving 5 dollars over a total expenditure of hundreds (typical for the majority who go to Batam for a weekend) is like to begin cutting nails as a first step for a fat man who wants to lose weight. Marginal saving.
(As you read below, I save $2,50 over my bill at Singapore seafood restaurants. I can be more stingy as you may expect)

Quote:
Yes. Should be US$7.30 or S$10. Sounds like not worth the savings right? But if is M$30 or S$10 tats substantial for one whos regular monger in Btm.
A regular monger in BTM, even the most savvy spender, easily leaves thousands SGD in Batam in one year... Say minimum 200$ in a weekend.
I was pointing out the difference between an absolute saving (amount in SGD) and a relative saving (% over the total expenditure).

Last edited by Black Page; 27-08-2018 at 12:12 AM.
Old 27-08-2018, 12:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Hehehe...still so costly.

Formosa Residence,studio apartment (above).

Looks like Nagoya Mansion (below) has aged a bit,hehehe...

...low floor tho and studio too.

And thats Bayerina at Harbour Bay,almost opposite Zest hotel. Price seem to have come down a bit,hehehe....looks like there's not much resale value for Batam apartment. Its a studio too.

Just taking down some notes, for my future reference.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1