The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 30-09-2015, 04:30 PM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up GPGT - The Day I Lost My Manhoot ... A True Sinkie Story

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Today in Orpit, sibei free... :D

So I flippie my pic galley in my archive hard drive...then hor... to my horror...i saw 2 beri beri old peektures... ok ok..will share the peektures at the end of my story in 3 parts... cos sibei long story :*: and took me 20mins to write you knowsh..... so dun get all sexcited yet ok..:D:D:D

I have neber shared this story about my first gal, save for 1 or 2 close friends ... it happened when i am 18 years old... well thats more than 25 years or so ago.

Of course, I am not wif her now and god knows who she is wif, married or still single...all I can say now is I wish her well and hopefully, she is having a goot and comfie life, and of course great sex life 2... :)

Well...it all happened like this... :eek:

At 18, in JC2, in one of the better known JC, I hung out wif a bunch of siao ding dong Peng Yews...and so the fateful day happened to be my Hor Peng Yew's Birdday.

It was an happy day for me and others and we were really sexcited as there were many gals from other JCs which my sibei woolui Birdday Peng Yew invited...

After 16 years in a all-boys skool and wif hormones cheonging all the way from Ranjiao, Lampar and to brains, this was going to be a fun nite at my Peng Yew's parents big semi-d house in 6th Avenue vicinity...

At the party, lim jiu, tcss and had fun. Then I saw this cute gal in the late 1980s flickaling-a-ling type disco crystal ball...so I asked her for a Lance...god knows what happened...my tsibuy amateur DJ zeebuy pengyew sabo me or huat... Jibuy kia changed the song to slow music... :*: Nabeizzz...so i hug her and lance lor ...and at 18 years old, really couldnt kontrol liaozzz and could feel my Ranjiao erect si bei gin ... so gin until I thik got chut zhup :*:....I thot she could have felt the nudgy nudgy too.... :D

We lanced and lanced, then hor, I could feel her hands around my groin area... i machiam like shocked and at same time sibei sexcitedly song song... :D

After that sexciting lancing session...we chatted about the sun, moon and stars...knew that she was from a JC around Stevens Root area ... anihuey...drank and drank and i tink we were both lim jiu chui liaozzz. So we decided to leave and I offered to give her a lift home in my Lao Peh's Mercedes...

On the way back from Bukit Timah to her place in Siglap area... she suggested to stop by East Coast Park for a breather... i thot..ok lor... good oso cos a bit too tipsy to continue driving...

Aniwae, what I say up to now is usual JC shit...

....And then I had my first sexual encounter... I lost my manhoot in the most unthinkable manner. Till this day...I am still ashamed...

At the dimly lit East Coast Park Service Root, we kissed and groped...her hands were un-lossening my shirt and pants, my hands were furiously squeezing her nehs and trying to peel off her party dress... At 18, all I wanted is to touch and feel a real life pair of nehs...:D

Sucking and licking neh neh pok for the first time in my life at 18 y.o. brought the animal instincts out of me...Grrrrrrr... I was roaring like a Lau Hu :D :D

In my sexcited brains, I was thinking this gal must be beri sexperienced and no longer a virgin. I was still virgin at 18, but not wanting her to know...I had to act sexperienced given the amount of Playboy and Hustler magazines I have read by then...

After licking her half naked body and her babylicious nehs and raisins... I forced myself on her womanhoot... lifted her dress below, flipped her undies aside and lick her abalone....she moaned and moaned... then she songzzz liao...she offerred to mouth my Ranjiao... I could tell that she struggled a bit as it was fully erect...

As she mouthed my manhoot, I was fingering her womanhoot... she was all wet and I decided it was about time...

I got her to pull out her panties, reclined the passenger seat in my Lau Peh's Merc...then I was ready to mission her from the top ... and get my first Manhoot Trophy :p :p :p ...

.....to be continued :D:D:D

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1