The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 10-01-2019, 02:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3535 / Power: 19
sexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Events in CP 2 and Dongguan Happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnichiwawa View Post
if you are like me working as CEO and earning big money do u think you bother to surf Sammyboy here to be a agent and arrange mix KTV Just to earn some small extra money?
You say you are CEO and earn big money, then why are you surfing Sammyboy now.

You are slapping your own mouth

You some more not a Ordinary Member. You are a Premium Member. That mean you pay money for that. Not any ordinary member can give you a Negative Feedback;
Old 10-01-2019, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2416 / Power: 17
aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexrookie View Post
You say you are CEO and earn big money, then why are you surfing Sammyboy now.

You are slapping your own mouth

You some more not a Ordinary Member. You are a Premium Member. Not any ordinary member can give you a Negative Feedback;
Well said taikok..

My humble two cents.
Old 10-01-2019, 02:09 PM
Samster

aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
if you are like me working as CEO and earning big money do u think you bother to surf Sammyboy here to be a agent and arrange mix KTV Just to earn some small extra money?
Who are u calling an agent?
Who are you picking a fight with?
Have u been cheater by an agent?
If so please share so we all can learn from your mistake.
Old 10-01-2019, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
cannot go toilet and surf Sammyboy meh?
WoW this clown....surfing the SBF is in same as going to the toliet...it ia really going ro the toliet....s
Old 10-01-2019, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro
whatever job u working, u have to go toilet dont tell u use rubber band tie yr cock dont need go lah. my buddy flying aeroplane also need go toilet
So u surf SBF while going to the toliet....
Old 10-01-2019, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
my secretary give me a blow job in office and i give her pay increment....
See u have secretary giving u services so why are u still here shooting hate?
Unless the blow job is no good...no teeth gum job..
Old 10-01-2019, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
i already told u before i am a CEO not agent (why i fighting with agent where i earning power is enough even if tomorrow i retire as CEO ?) and i can get free fuck fr chinagirl why should i bother to use the agent service.
What do can i share where i dont use the service of agent. i can share how to get free fuck fr chinagirl But u need up my pts to positive so i use PM u info
Wow u are looking for upped points....haiz...grow up little one....
Old 11-01-2019, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

Knn. I hope u slipped in the toilet whilst surfing SBF, knock your head into toilet bowl .
Old 11-01-2019, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
Knn. I hope u slipped in the toilet whilst surfing SBF, knock your head into toilet bowl .
I think he already did knock his head....
That is why he is so smart....
Old 12-01-2019, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
my secretary give me a blow job in office and i give her pay increment...
Guess you are rich enough to pay for the premium SBF membership, I'll add extra point to you once you're a member ok?

If can't even afford to pay for SBF member and your point always in red, think most people cannot believe what you said. So don't say so much and start to join as paid premium member NOW
Old 12-01-2019, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3526 / Power: 15
Islands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
Guess you are rich enough to pay for the premium SBF membership, I'll add extra point to you once you're a member ok?

If can't even afford to pay for SBF member and your point always in red, think most people cannot believe what you said. So don't say so much and start to join as paid premium member NOW
He is indeed a CEO, the Chief Entertaining Officer, trying his best to make all of us laugh here.. just enjoy the crap... hahaha

Min 4 points for exchange:
Old 12-01-2019, 03:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post

Hi bro,
Well said taikok...

My humble two cents.
Old 12-01-2019, 03:28 AM
Samster

Going to enjoy the responds from seniors to this clown's posting.....hahaha...
Old 12-01-2019, 10:39 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by aakumu View Post
Going to enjoy the responds from seniors to this clown's posting.....hahaha...
look like born losers like u enjoy people fighting?
thin u enjoy bangla baning u while u surf sammyboy enjoying people fighting?
u still in your job begging people to take loans?
Old 12-01-2019, 09:43 PM
Samster

Ho bros,
Where did the cEo clown gone away to????

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1