The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 25-06-2014, 01:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 11
ChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

I think a lot of bros feel the same now...I can't think about 'risking' trying another when I know Venus is there!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodOfWar View Post
Tried to keep my FR simple and short. Tried Venus, few weeks back. All i can say is...MARVELOUS!! Bath together, the massage was great. She maybe she small n skinny, she the massage packs alot of power. The boobs...wow..the tits...yum yum... Allowed me to breast fuck her until i release. After all over, wash up together again, use towel dry for me. Wah i felt like a king. Until she left singapore, i will only go to her for Massage.. Won't regret one bit.

P.S. Had bad experience with liltiger sugar and one other lady. Too fast and no roaming. Waste my money. Don't think will patronise his massage lady anymore. Chiong Venus all the way!

Regulars:
Venus RTC

Google Translate worthy (non-English speaking but totally worth the effort):
Yang Yang RTC
Miqi back for limited time only!
Old 25-06-2014, 01:27 PM
Samster

ChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR on Michelle copied from Bro Stiff's thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by taylorlauren View Post
hi bros, would like to share my humble FR on Michelle

went for Michelle's massage earlier in the day. was satisfied with the experience and she asked me to support her by writing an FR. pls dont zap/flame me as this my first time posting.

Michelle is a nice looking PRC lady in her 30s doing real authentic Thai massage, pleasant looking and chatty personality. NO FJ or BBBJ service provided ... but she is quite good at her body massage or what she calls "GFE massage". she says has many years of experience in massage and juagen and worked in Thailand before.

FR : called her to get the address , went down to her place, which is located at a convenient and centrally located area.

after stripping down, she started off with a good back massage (her strength was quite good so I asked her to be a little softer). she continued with the neck and rest of my body and I asked her to concentrate on my lower back due to the strain from sitting too long at work

after 30mins or so, she started rubbing her boobs on me and make my didi stand. after my didi stand, she asked me to turn around and she will start the juagen. it was a little painful at first but was still within my tolerance.

she rubbed my didi's head and then stretch and massage the veins. my experience after she did the juagen was that when had sex, I seemed to ejaculate with more power

her service is very good. asked me whether I want to cum or not and I did. after that she clean my ears, give me facial and scrub.

her room also smells very nice with aroma therapy and background music, quite relax

sorry if my FR / english is not good ... do up my points if u like it

Damage : $140 for 90 minutes, $30 tips (nice relaxing aircon room in a central location)

http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=453877

Regulars:
Venus RTC

Yang Yang RTC
Old 25-06-2014, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 16
simonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud of
Wink Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodOfWar View Post
Tried to keep my FR simple and short. Tried Venus, few weeks back. All i can say is...MARVELOUS!! Bath together, the massage was great. She maybe she small n skinny, she the massage packs alot of power. The boobs...wow..the tits...yum yum... Allowed me to breast fuck her until i release. After all over, wash up together again, use towel dry for me. Wah i felt like a king. Until she left singapore, i will only go to her for Massage.. Won't regret one bit.

P.S. Had bad experience with liltiger sky and one other lady. Too fast and no roaming. Waste my money. Don't think will patronise his massage lady anymore. Chiong Venus all the way!

On behalf of VENUS
, Thanks For The SuPpOrt !!!!
Old 25-06-2014, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
Noob9876 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChillNRelax View Post
FR on Michelle copied from Bro Stiff's thread...
Below is my FR on Michelle after 4 visits.

Looks: 8/10 (bros looking for SYT, Michelle probably is not the type for you. She is in her 30s. But her gfe and sincerity really makes up for everything. Seriously, she is not bad-looking even though she has put on some weight compared to the photos. I immediately felt a chemistry with her while we chatted during the massage session.)

JG: 9/10 (Her JG is definitely genuine. For bros who are not used to JG, you might experience some pain in the process. For me, it's totally relaxing. Imagine, she's in control whether your little boss stands up or goes to sleep. Bros are advised not to confuse JG with HJ. JG does not include releasing your load.)

Others: 8/10 (She provides facial, body scrub and ear candling. You can let her know if you want to opt out of these extras if you feel that they are taking away the valuable massage time.i actually did a facial on my first visit, ear candling on my second, and body scrub on my third...)

BM/HJ: 9/10 (As for the bm, it's just like you are making it out with your gf. Nice huge boobies. The passionate kiss and the sensational touches really arouses me. In no time, I was sucking her breasts just like a baby sucking milk like there's no tomorrow while she performed the hj on me.)

I even stayed for quite a while to chat with her after my session ended as there is no next appointment.

Bros need to take note that she don't provide bj, bbbj or fj. What she states in her thread is what she provides. I rather prefer this true fact then to went to those who states they provide certain services, but go there, the girls actually don't know. Worst, kena those cannot even touch, want to touch must upsize the value meal.

Disclaimer: My FR posting is based on my personal experience. Other bros may have encountered different experiences. Book an appointment with her and you will know what I mean. Cheers!
Old 25-06-2014, 04:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
singaporenaturi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=stiffness;11303228]Bro singaporenaturi - please do post a link to the girl.
Baby from simonquing
TS - Congrats on this becoming sticky! Now make url]
Old 25-06-2014, 05:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
midnight88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I just wrote an FR for summer. Tried her earlier today and she speaks passable english although we communicated in mandarin. Guys looking for english speaking girls might want to check her out.

Have not have much experience with massage girls but might give venus a try to see how things compare.

Great thread btw.
Old 25-06-2014, 08:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 10
hummingbirdbird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros out there, if you have spare cash, please go try Vera from Chewyfruit before she goes home this friday. She said she might not come back.

I dont know if i tio kc trap. But damned if i do because her gfe is solid. And her english is the best i have experienced so far so communicating was really a breeze. I could tuck my useless f9 mandarin away.

FR on Vera:
The place is about ten minutes walk from the nearest mrt but plenty of parking lots around. Centrally located. Very spacious apartment with air conditioning and ensuite bathroom. She even plays soothing music during the massage. And pillows smells great!

When she opened the door, she was only wearing an oversize tshirt. Damn kinky! Big smile on her face and you immediately feel welcomed. Some small talk and later helped me take off my clothes. And she giggled while struggling with my pants. Omg cannot tahan want jump on her liao.

Shower was fast and sop. Didnt care cos wanted to get to the bed asap.

Massage was good and strong. A lot of finger pressing and elbow pressing. And some parts can be quite uncomfy. But she is always asking if pressure is good pressure is ok. And she definitely can talk about a lot of things.

Then she started doing this water garggle thing on my back which is unique.nvr kena before. Her catbath was ok but she did this thing where she bite gently and drag up and down. Wahhhh shiok. I dunno what these two new things are but i thot wah first time. Cool.

Then she ask me up my buttock a bit and start hldy while playing with my butt. Feeling rly like go to heaven. Alternate pressure so like teasing me want to shoot dowan to shoot. Then turn around see she naked liao. Nice round boobs to cup and play with the nipples. Too bad cannot suck nia. But can autoroam. Even her pussy which was wet wet wet.

Then she suckle my nipple went down and did bbbj with lots of suction. A lot of slurp slurp wet sound i like and even deep throated! Wah song liao i trying v hard to tahan. Then she lie next to me let me play more with her boobs and she give slow and then fast and then slow hj while moaning softly into my ear. The moaning!! Cannot tahan liao shoot shoot shoot.

She gave a nice long hug and planted a peck just beside my lips. Wahlaneh really feel like gf!

After that clean up chat a bit more talk about her future plans and then leave.at the door still ask me for one more hug. I think ah lucky she leaving this friday. If not cfm all my money go to her.

Dmg: 110+tips

Ps. I tried venus before and i must say venus my no.1 until i had vera.
Old 25-06-2014, 09:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
kunlun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My first post in this forum..... never intended to give an FR but I received surprisingly very good service from Michelle.

I have a thing for PRCgirls, but my race is not Chinese. Without revealing too much about myself, let's just say I am a tanned skinned local.

This usually makes communication hard for me, even when trying to book PRC girls for a massage / FL appointment. Michelle's English was pretty ok, both tru SMS and spoken. Not super excellent but I did not have any issues communicating when trying to book a slot and getting the location.

I must say that around 70% of the time when I patronise a PRC service provider, the experience was more than disappointing. I cannot help but feel that there is some underlying racism, even if they don't express it explicitly. Michelle was just as friendly and chatty as the FRs by other forummers, and I experienced everything that was described here.

I did ask her why her English was pretty good for a PRC girl in this line, she mentioned that she graduated from some university in Shanghai (can't remember the exact name).

Michelle is one of the best experiences I have had from a PRC provider to me, a minority race. So I think she deserves a thumbs up FR from me.
Old 25-06-2014, 10:35 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bongolee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros,

I am quite new in this thread.
I have went through all comments.
But I still can't decide who should i try..
Can you recomment any one for beginers like me?
Thank you.
Old 25-06-2014, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 13
Diavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of light

Hi guys, any eng speaking that does the AR while HJ?
Old 25-06-2014, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 13
Charliesig deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCharliesig deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

yeah man, pretty sure Vivien does it, AR then bbbj though, not hj.
Old 25-06-2014, 11:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
skallsader deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hummingbirdbird View Post
Bros out there, if you have spare cash, please go try Vera from Chewyfruit before she goes home this friday. She said she might not come back.

I dont know if i tio kc trap. But damned if i do because her gfe is solid. And her english is the best i have experienced so far so communicating was really a breeze. I could tuck my useless f9 mandarin away.

FR on Vera:
The place is about ten minutes walk from the nearest mrt but plenty of parking lots around. Centrally located. Very spacious apartment with air conditioning and ensuite bathroom. She even plays soothing music during the massage. And pillows smells great!

When she opened the door, she was only wearing an oversize tshirt. Damn kinky! Big smile on her face and you immediately feel welcomed. Some small talk and later helped me take off my clothes. And she giggled while struggling with my pants. Omg cannot tahan want jump on her liao.

Shower was fast and sop. Didnt care cos wanted to get to the bed asap.

Massage was good and strong. A lot of finger pressing and elbow pressing. And some parts can be quite uncomfy. But she is always asking if pressure is good pressure is ok. And she definitely can talk about a lot of things.

Then she started doing this water garggle thing on my back which is unique.nvr kena before. Her catbath was ok but she did this thing where she bite gently and drag up and down. Wahhhh shiok. I dunno what these two new things are but i thot wah first time. Cool.

Then she ask me up my buttock a bit and start hldy while playing with my butt. Feeling rly like go to heaven. Alternate pressure so like teasing me want to shoot dowan to shoot. Then turn around see she naked liao. Nice round boobs to cup and play with the nipples. Too bad cannot suck nia. But can autoroam. Even her pussy which was wet wet wet.

Then she suckle my nipple went down and did bbbj with lots of suction. A lot of slurp slurp wet sound i like and even deep throated! Wah song liao i trying v hard to tahan. Then she lie next to me let me play more with her boobs and she give slow and then fast and then slow hj while moaning softly into my ear. The moaning!! Cannot tahan liao shoot shoot shoot.

She gave a nice long hug and planted a peck just beside my lips. Wahlaneh really feel like gf!

After that clean up chat a bit more talk about her future plans and then leave.at the door still ask me for one more hug. I think ah lucky she leaving this friday. If not cfm all my money go to her.

Dmg: 110+tips

Ps. I tried venus before and i must say venus my no.1 until i had vera.
Hahahaha ya the water gargle thing really one of a kind. And you explained it better than me bro especially the part where she suck and slide up the back. I don't even know how to explain! The KC is strong in this one also.
Old 25-06-2014, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 13
Diavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charliesig View Post
yeah man, pretty sure Vivien does it, AR then bbbj though, not hj.
yeah, aware about that but am actually looking for HJ instead of BJ.
Old 26-06-2014, 03:03 PM
Samster

Another English capable girl from Bro Liltiger...Yina

Regulars:
Venus RTC

Yang Yang RTC
Old 26-06-2014, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Who here has FR for local Joey?
http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=452457
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1