The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 27-12-2018, 10:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1214 / Power: 6
nakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud of
Re: fun in osaka

Tobita Shinichi is a must-go tourist destination, I would rate it as important as visiting Osaka castle and eating takoyaki.

Some of the gems there...wow
Old 10-01-2019, 09:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 6
Truekopi is one of the Best!Truekopi is one of the Best!Truekopi is one of the Best!Truekopi is one of the Best!

Sharing a gem find in Osaka. Direction to location is exit 1st floor rear door of Shin-Osaka Esaka Tokyu Rei Hotel, turn right and head straight for 15 steps, you’ll see a blue signboard on your top right saying Stylish club Blue Dolphin, go into the entrance and take the lift to 5F. Run by all chinese ladies in their late 20s, early 30s. 8000 yen 1 hour massage including 1 x HJ. The one who took care of me was a slim lady in her early 30s wearing a body hugging black short dress, she’ll hand job you sitting down on the floor crossed leg allowing you free view into her panties, she wore cotton white today and Inwas allowed to circle my finger on her clit area with panty on while she HJ me with her right hand and twirl my nipple with her left hand.

Left a satisfied man after an hour !
Old 15-01-2019, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4233 / Power: 16
sometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond repute
My virgin visit to Osaka

After Okinawa, I came to the holy land, Osaka!

For my review on Okinawa, pls refer to this thread;
https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=18232563&postcount=4

Basically before I come, I did the necessary research so I will just touch abit on the norm and elaborate on the less mentioned in this thread. As this may be my first and only chance to come Japan without my OC, my plans are to try all types of services in Osaka regardless of price, but as time is limited, I could only try some of the following;

Ear Digging (no special service)
My favourite pass time whenever I visit any country and I am surprised to find this lovely place. The official site is yumegokochi dot jp. There are 3 outlets but I only went to the main outlet which is located near Umeda station. Navigate to the map on the site by clicking any of the shop name (on the left column), then scroll down to see the 3 maps, click on the map itself to link to the exact location in google map.

You can choose the girl you like on a picture chart (add Y1000, the girl I chose is kawaii type 9/10) and the counter will ask you whether you want massage after digging. I took the ear digging + massage and I was brought into a small Jap style room. The girl placed a mat on her lap and then ask me to lie my head on her lap and started digging my ear. Very attentive and slow and I enjoy it very much. After that I was told to lie down and she start massaging me. Overall the service is good and I felt it is a good alternative to go if got time. (Cost total about Y6000, for me I waited about 1hr for the girl I choose. I am not sure whether can call to book as I do not have a phone)

I researched in Osakabros site as recommended by Bros in this thread and actually wanted to try the school girl Panchira JK but the location mentioned on the site is wrong. I saw another man looking at his hp and also trying to figure out where is it, so I am quite sure I am on the location mentioned on the site. So I moved on.

Sensual Massage (no special service)
Also from Osakabros site, Tamanegi is one sensual massage recommended. I went to the official site and email them and no one reply. So I did some google search and manage to add them on LINE by searching for Tamanegi. From there, their response is very fast. After confirm the girl, the girl auto contacted me directly and inform me the time and location. The pictures posted are all neck down so not able to see the face. For the girl I chose was not free so was recommended another and I say ok, she is located near Tanimachikyuchome-9 station. They will also double inform you that this is not a sex service massage to let you understand.

Went up to the apartment and the girl was 7.5/10, body look nice wearing a mini skirt dress. She is very polite and invited me to come into the apartment and we sat down to chit-chat. Her english is still ok and able to communicate. After that, I was asked to sign a contract, basically the rules are no violence, etc.. and I just signed and off i went to bath and change into a sexy disposable panty. I was asked to lie face down and the massage was not bad but mainly when her touch come near the sensitive part, she will be more gentle and slowly rub the area which makes my bro stand immediately. Thru out the session she will do small talks to me and she also reminded me that there is a long mirror beside us (for me to peek at her).

When turn over, my bro is fully erected already and the disposable sexy panty like go'g to burst. She still continue to slowly massage me and at one point she was at 69 position and she was massaging near my little bro, so I pop the question, can touch? (As I read from osakabros site that one of the rules is I (the girl) touch u, u dun touch me). The girl did not reply and just smile, so I test water by touching her legs (no issue) and then slowly moving to her buttocks (no issue) and then slowly to her breast (still dressed up). No issue and so I thought maybe further my moves, so I tried to pull up her skirt to undress her but she stop me. So I knew that is the limit and I just enjoy myself touching her while she massage me. In the end, no special service.

Time is almost up and she politely asked me to go shower. I went inside the toilet and took out the panty and when I wanted to start bathing, she came into the toilet and politely ask me whether I need help to bath. My little bro was fully marikita all along after her massage so I was thinking maybe got chance. So I say ok and she say just help to wash the back. While washing I was peeking at her breast in that mini skirt dress, actually wanna slip my hands into it to grab her breast but thinking of the contract and at a foreign land, I restrained myself and waited for her.. but after she washed my back, she say ok and thank you and left.. I looked at my fully erected little bro and felt abit sad After bath, changed up and she hug me and I left. Would only recommend to Bros who love sensual massage without special. (cost about Y17,000)

Matsushima Shinchis
After my sensual massage, cannot tahan so went to recce Matsushima. The place is rather quiet, not much ppl walking around. Girl quality wise as described by all Bros here are correct, not as good as Tobita. But I saw a kawaii girl 8/10 but did not onz her as I wanted to go Tobita to see the quality.

Tobita
Came here to recce after Matsushima and was really amazed of the set up here. Girl quality definitely better and more choices, I could easily find 3 to 4 above 9/10 girls there (my standard is quite high). As it was about 10 to 12 degrees, I have to wear about 2 layer + a jacket to keep myself warm at night. Initially I thought the girls would be wearing thick clothes as well but amazingly they have a warmer (where they sit) to keep them warm even with bikinis or super revealing clothes. As it was quite late already, in the end I did not try and return to hotel.

On the second day (sat), i went again to Tobita and the crowd was massive! I could easily count 50 ppl in each lane I went.. so I recommend not go'g on wkends. All in all, I walked about 2 hours, took a break in between to eat, & continue to walk and I really njoy myself just by walking & looking at the girls. Finally I stop at one of girl which I have walk passed her like 4 to 5 times and she is one of the best looking I felt on the street. Super young, super kawaii and very nice body! We went up and I actually wanted to choose the 20mins but she recommended me to take 30mins as can kiss her body if I take. So I say ok and I had a super wonderful time bonking her! Till now I am still recalling the moment... In the end, as usual given the lolipop and left a happy man!

This marks the end of my trip after that and I regret not having more time to try others! E.g. the High-end hotel health "Love" from Osakabros site and the famous Soap land Club amour to confirm whether really can FJ there. As what I experienced in Okinawa can FJ.

Really hope to have another chance to visit Japan again

Wishlist hope to do before retire:
Foursome (MFFF), FJ on 一字马, Identical twins (China), FJ with a close friend

Total girls bonked till Sep 23: 772 (aim 1000 b4 retire)

Last edited by sometimes_only; 15-01-2019 at 08:58 PM.
Old 17-01-2019, 02:38 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 13
jaded16satisfy is one of the Best!jaded16satisfy is one of the Best!jaded16satisfy is one of the Best!jaded16satisfy is one of the Best!

Hi guys, moi got MILF fetish and in Osaka these few weeeks... How much should I expect the Milf range to cost up to? I know the XMM JAV standard is 16K yen for 20 mins, for the MILF range leh?
Old 18-01-2019, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 501 / Power: 12
thorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of light
Re: My virgin visit to Osaka

Quote:
Originally Posted by sometimes_only View Post
This marks the end of my trip after that and I regret not having more time to try others! E.g. the High-end hotel health "Love" from Osakabros site and the famous Soap land Club amour to confirm whether really can FJ there. As what I experienced in Okinawa can FJ.

Really hope to have another chance to visit Japan again
Nice to see that you made it to Osaka

Btw I went Club Amour twice and both times no FJ. Did you read somewhere that someone got an FJ there?
Old 20-01-2019, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4233 / Power: 16
sometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My virgin visit to Osaka

Quote:
Originally Posted by thorium View Post
Nice to see that you made it to Osaka

Btw I went Club Amour twice and both times no FJ. Did you read somewhere that someone got an FJ there?
Bro,

Ic.. so really no FJ in Soap land Osaka.

Thats what I read too. I experienced it in Okinawa, you can read by review here, refer to this thread;
https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=18232563&postcount=4

Wishlist hope to do before retire:
Foursome (MFFF), FJ on 一字马, Identical twins (China), FJ with a close friend

Total girls bonked till Sep 23: 772 (aim 1000 b4 retire)
Old 24-01-2019, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
drunknmunky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone wana go hunting together in Tobita in April?
Old 17-02-2019, 12:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 12
ertai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bros, I'm looking for a soapy massage with maybe b2b and hj, no bj and fj
Any recommendations? No need to be jap girl also, just want the experience.

So far I only found China girl with massage and bath, with disposal undies, I can share if anyone's interested
Old 19-02-2019, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1581 / Power: 8
Gaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truekopi View Post

Sharing a gem find in Osaka. Direction to location is exit 1st floor rear door of Shin-Osaka Esaka Tokyu Rei Hotel, turn right and head straight for 15 steps, you’ll see a blue signboard on your top right saying Stylish club Blue Dolphin, go into the entrance and take the lift to 5F. Run by all chinese ladies in their late 20s, early 30s. 8000 yen 1 hour massage including 1 x HJ. The one who took care of me was a slim lady in her early 30s wearing a body hugging black short dress, she’ll hand job you sitting down on the floor crossed leg allowing you free view into her panties, she wore cotton white today and Inwas allowed to circle my finger on her clit area with panty on while she HJ me with her right hand and twirl my nipple with her left hand.

Left a satisfied man after an hour !
8000? I'm not sure but it sounds really good price, are they pure sushi?
Old 02-03-2019, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 16
hellobag is a glorious beacon of lighthellobag is a glorious beacon of lighthellobag is a glorious beacon of lighthellobag is a glorious beacon of lighthellobag is a glorious beacon of lighthellobag is a glorious beacon of light

Any good soapland in Osaka that is gaijin friendly? Visiting Osaka next week.
Old 03-03-2019, 05:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 12
ertai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I haven't tried but club amour seems to be the best gaijin friendly soapland
Old 19-03-2019, 06:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 7
UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!

Currently in Osaka and going home today. Read about tobita and matsushima from you guys so i went to both places.

Went to tobita first and the young girls there were super hot. Like those girls from JAV. Tried 2 milfs and 1 jav yui hatano look alike.

The milfs gave superb service from bbbj to frenching. As for the Yui Hatano lookalike i received a cbj and normal fuckjob. No catbath and etc. No shower and sex on a futon.

Prices range from 11000 yen to 30000 yen. Milfs are cheaper.
Old 19-03-2019, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3254 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltramanTiga87 View Post
Currently in Osaka and going home today. Read about tobita and matsushima from you guys so i went to both places.

Went to tobita first and the young girls there were super hot. Like those girls from JAV. Tried 2 milfs and 1 jav yui hatano look alike.

The milfs gave superb service from bbbj to frenching. As for the Yui Hatano lookalike i received a cbj and normal fuckjob. No catbath and etc. No shower and sex on a futon.

Prices range from 11000 yen to 30000 yen. Milfs are cheaper.
Wow how much u spent ? Which was better. Tobita or matsu?

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 19-03-2019, 06:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 7
UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfan View Post
Wow how much u spent ? Which was better. Tobita or matsu?
I spent about 80k yen on 6 girls. Its alot but they are full blooded japanese women. Worth it for me. I went to matsushima but i didnt try anyone. Wasted trip.
Old 21-03-2019, 12:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Angrydude deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So I recently went to Osaka on vacation, and I did try one of the fuuzoku stores for the first time, which was pretty good, IMO.

STORE
Mukitamago Maniacs

Girl
Mitsu Ami

Cost & time
30,000+ yen for 70 minutes

Review
Normally I don't have a lot of money to spend, so I considered Tobita, but the price for the short time didn't attract me. A bit of research led me to this site, which promised AF.

After a bit of thinking, I decided on Mitsu Ami since one of the reviews for her mentioned her teaching him on what to do as a first-timer to anal. Sure enough, she was quite easygoing with me, and did quite a lot to ensure I had a good time. So I was led to a waiting room, before the shop staff directed me out to the elevator in which the girl was already waiting.

She led me to a nearby love hotel, took the lift up to the given room, and quickly made a call to let the shop know. After that, we talked for a bit before stripping for a quick wash, then we got down to business.

Looks: GND level. The photo on the site was definitely touched up a little, but she's still cute
Boobs: A nice handful, and she was sensitive there
Body: Slightly chubby, but a definite feminine figure
BJ: She was holding back so I didn't blow too early, but I could definitely tell she could do so
AJ: After a bit of loosening, she let me put it in. It was a bit hard to feel a good sensation at first, but eventually we managed to get a good rhythm, and I shot with 2 minutes to go.

Overall, I definitely felt I got my money's worth.

By the way, I did walk through Tobita, and those girls are all 9-10 in looks. I did see costumes like virgin killer sweaters or cat keyhole bras too. Too bad I didn't have much money left if I wanted to enjoy the rest of my vacation.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1