The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 16-01-2019, 10:45 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 530 / Power: 28
Marc1966 is a glorious beacon of lightMarc1966 is a glorious beacon of lightMarc1966 is a glorious beacon of lightMarc1966 is a glorious beacon of lightMarc1966 is a glorious beacon of lightMarc1966 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

I remember reading a few days ago some bros mention an atomic bomb here.

Now I totally agree

Atomic (Sexhouse)

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=714987

No regrets as hardly any lady could made me cum twice and this girl does it very easily.

From first shot to massage to massage balls and cock to second shot. Everything done within 90 mins.

Looks: 9/10 She looks younger than photos, photos got abit of chao lao face.

Body: 8/10 Slender body + Nice big tits but from the firmness can tell it is enhanced

BBBJ: 9/10 This has to be the highlight. Started off 1st by licking my dick before moving to the dickhead. Quite a bit of tongue actions. She's experienced in this area.

Pussy: 9/10 Tight. I think she doesn't work in this line back in wherever she came from. She told me she hardly has sex. Pussy wets itself easily as no KY was needed

FJ (1st shot): 10/10 First shot done in cowgirl,she's very hardworking with cowgirl. She started slowly before increasing the speed gradually. I don't know how she managed but I came in that position

Massage: 7/10 Her massage is pretty good over here but the whole idea she has was to get my cock up hard in no time. Very very experienced hands

FJ (2nd shot): 9/10 Second shot rammed her violent in 1 position all the way until I come

I feel like such an animal

Overall: 9/10 Looks wise pretty and tip top quality service -1 point for not SYT, still sucker for SYT.

*Pics shown are for illustration purposes only*
Read a quote somewhere
"Who says men are not loyal, we are loyal to 18 year olds"

Last edited by Marc1966; 18-01-2019 at 02:42 PM.
Old 16-01-2019, 10:51 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
NavyBlue is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc1966 View Post
I remember reading a few days ago some bros mention an atomic bomb here.

Now I totally agree

Atomic (Sexhouse)

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=714987

No regrets as hardly any lady could made me cum twice and this girl does it very easily.

From first shot to massage to massage balls and cock to second shot. Everything done within 90 mins.

Looks: 9/10 She looks younger than photos, photos got abit of chao lao face.

Body: 8/10 Slender body + Nice big tits but from the firmness can tell it is enhanced

BBBJ: 9/10 This has to be the highlight. Started off 1st by licking my dick before moving to the dickhead. Quite a bit of tongue actions. She's experienced in this area.

Pussy: 9/10 Tight. I think she doesn't work in this line back in wherever she came from. She told me she hardly has sex. Pussy wets itself easily as no KY was needed

FJ (1st shot): 10/10 First shot done in cowgirl,she's very hardworking with cowgirl. She started slowly before increasing the speed gradually. I don't know how she managed but I came in that position

Massage: 7/10 Her massage is pretty good over here but the whole idea she has was to get my cock up hard in no time. Very very experienced hands

FJ (2nd shot): 9/10 Second shot rammed her violent in 1 position all the way until I come

I feel like such an animal

Overall: 9/10 Looks wise pretty and tip top quality service -1 point for not SYT, still sucker for SYT.
Read a quote somewhere
"Who says men are not loyal, we are loyal to 18 year olds"
Totally agreed! We love 18 y.o. forever! Well written FR!
Old 16-01-2019, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 7
Redfin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lovers Fortress - Jessica

Fully agree with previous FR for this babe

Jessica is all natural with a beautiful pair of breasts tipped with large suckable nipples.

Tall girl with smooth fair skin, looks better than the pics and closest to the vid posted.

From start to finish, she was cheerful and joking and naughty and accommodating and gave me a great time.

Two thumbs up
Old 16-01-2019, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1215 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaiexpress View Post
Wah wind blowing getting stronger... Which stable is this in latest news?
Old 16-01-2019, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 7
knopfler is one of the Best!knopfler is one of the Best!knopfler is one of the Best!

My truly deepest honest FR
Name: Sandy
Stable: Lovers fortress

Looks: Face similar to photo
body: Fat with tummy bigger than mine
BBBJ: Had better
FJ: couldn't keep my didi up cos she used so much KY lube
Attitude: Sucks!

Sorry if this bothers any of you! but don't go to her!
After her BBBJ, I CIM, she rushed to the toilet and i could hear her retching! and almost vomitting! quite a turn off!

RTF: Nope
Old 16-01-2019, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 20
biatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbiatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbiatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbiatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbiatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbychin View Post
Made a wasted trip to see Mickey from SH69.

Though there are a lot of good reviews about her, what is said about her not being a looker is putting in lightly (in my opinion). She is honestly way below average. So potential bros please note.
I dont think she is much of a looker. but in terms of service, i would rate her like Michell from D88. Very fierce !
Old 17-01-2019, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1447 / Power: 8
jamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

MiMi (Silkstockings)

Bros, Good Mindblowing cock sucker to intro.

Definitely a good blower. Her BBBJ is one of the best I had.
SYT cute with big boobs. Enhance but soft to touch.
Young and Horny.
RTF is a definitely for me.
Its no wonder her price is higher.
Privacy room alone.

Promised Bro Silk to post FR on her and here it is.
Now jelly legs when trying not to shoot as she blows.
Fucking long blow:_)
Old 17-01-2019, 12:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
doubleholecp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After reading bro 木头和尚敲木鱼 FR on Anny
fast hand fast leg msg Bro SK for a slot
fwah! slots are taken up fast lucky managed to grab a 10pm session on 16-Jan

got instructions from okt & went up accordingly

door opened & true enough she does look a bit like hk tvb Priscilla Wong from certain angle

ho seh liao, my dream of bonking a tvb star 5555

Whole session was freaking insane!
very commando as what prev bro mentioned
never had such an experience before

Score:
Looks >> 10/10 have to be perfect lah, like really bonk a tvb actress; if have like Charmaine Sheh best 5555
Body >> 9/10 meat at the right places, loved it; don’t really like slim bony type
Boobs >> 9/10 huge enhanced Ds still soft not those hard type
Shower >> 10/10 really fun & erotic
BBBJ >> 10/10 fwah! really no horse run; nearly CIM have to stop her in time before explode
French >> 10/10 fierce tongue fight
Picasso >> 10/10 dripping wet love juices
Finger >> 10/10 no complaints
FJ >> 10/10 very spontaneous, she will ride n hump n pump herself like she’s fucking you
GFE >> 10/10 fall in love with her liao
Comms >> I also cannot speak much thai so no issue here
Overall >> 10/10 IMHO 5555
ended in reverse cowgirl & doggy
RTF sure! before slots are snapped up!

thks Bro SK for fast response
thks bro 木头和尚敲木鱼 for sharing such a gem
this is the real deal! mai tu liao!
Old 17-01-2019, 01:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
nomad696969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by brosxx View Post
Just had the worst experience ever by Yui from galaxy.

Reached location and went in, she was like abit blur from just waking up. After that asked to shower, told me to take off my clothes while she left hers on then just helped to rub me abit and went back to the room.

1st shot was normal. She blew me for awhile then proceeded to cap me and we did missionary til i came. After 1st shot she just went to sleep. After awhile i woke up and went to the toilet to pee and came back. She asked me what time did i reach and i told her then she told me “oh still got 30mins.” After that she just sat on the bed and looked at me and did nothing. Then i abit sian alr went to text okt let him know if can change to 1 hour instead but okt say slot alr booked and cannot change. So in frustration i just paid her $140 and left.

Looks: 7.5/10 (was really disappointed with the service as her looks was really not bad.)
Bbbj: 6/10
Fj: 6/10

Didnt manage to do anything else and okt also very “helpful”.
Conclusion, no more trying new stables. Just going to stick to the ones i know. Definitely not going to rtf or try galaxy ever again.

Eh. Chillax. I just did yui 2 days ago and she was pretty good.
Maybe it's your own fault?

Chemistry is everything in sex even if it's transactional.

Don't blame the stable just cuz one girl.

I'm supporting this stable anw.
Old 17-01-2019, 01:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 7
Rogueboi is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRogueboi is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRogueboi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Jessica @ Lovers Fortress; $120/90/2

Looks: WYSIWYG, fair OL, on-point makeup, no ink

Boobs: Natural

BBBJ: Will keep on going, plays with the balls, with eye contact, good suction

FJ: Tried cowgirl, missionary, doggy, no complains. very hardworking.

GFE: French, offers you drink, chocolate, cigarette (if you smoke), decent massage. Let's just say she knows how to please a man. Excellent bonk. Totally got KC'ed by her. Her service level is way better than some of the $150/90/2 I had, not to mention she's at $120/90/2. Grab your slots fast as she leaving in a week or so.
Old 17-01-2019, 02:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
kingsky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by staycool6543 View Post
Tq for sharing. How is her massage stds? Strength and techniques?
Can french? Tq.
Pretty good oil massage for my standard. Checked with her and she is no pro masseur, just a filial girl who always massage her mom or something. A french-er for sure. YMMV though.
Old 17-01-2019, 02:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Geekydork deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Carolyn from SA:

Visited her today, location is convenient, near Somerset, very discreet. Was late but bro KK was accommodating, replies fast and good instructions.

Now for the best part, when she opened the door, wah blew me away sia, never thought the girl can be prettier than the photos, looks mixed Thai European, her smile can melt some places but make other places hard. Spoke very good English and very playful. SOP shower.

Very hardworking, bj had a lot of suction, went down on her and she give the innocent cute smile just makes my little bro rock hard. Very accommodating to positions, even set the mood and asked what kinda of things turned me on. Best PSE, her face really on point all the time, when shooting even pull you in more to make sure deep deep.

Bros treasure her and treat her well, she going back next week le, definitely RTF!!

Looks: 11/10
Body: 8/10 (curves at the right places)
Bj: 9/10
Fj: 10/10 (fucking phenomenal)

Damage: 130/1/1 (added tips cos confirm worth more)

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=714049

First FR give chance
Old 17-01-2019, 07:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Amanster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any idea when will kacie from lv be coming back?
Old 17-01-2019, 08:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
Score1hole deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Forever have this nonsense. When no report the girl have no report the whole stint here. When there is bad fr for that particular link stable or that stable sure all the good fr auto appear in that few min. Joke man seriously and the white knight will appear out of no where very fast.

2. To those who say chemistry are also clone la. Example I pay for this amout for sex, blowjob enjoy the service listed. Just because one word chemistry i deserve bad service or non exist service? See lady black face? Why not we pay to the lady also depend our chemistry with them in the session. See how they feel. Customer fuck up ladies complain okt then some okt complain here or use clone. Ladies fuck up we kena clone say no chemistry, unhygine. Cb unhygine smelly then shower for fuck in the session? used this as an excuse only. We pay $130-$150 knn tell us chemistry cb then we knn see saggy boob stretch mark all over scar all over we diam diam because shower liao cannot cancel also must fuck. Yeah still everyone have on and off day but if you can't provide what basic then just simply fuck off not ask for any perfect. As chiongster we only want what listed simple as that.

Door open customer think diffrent can cancel same goes to the Ladies if think customer not good looking or dirty can cancel don't just simply take money and don't serve. So chemistry is a bullshit. Simi lan jiao ymmv all are bull shit.

Last edited by Score1hole; 17-01-2019 at 08:48 AM.
Old 17-01-2019, 08:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
Thaiexpress deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by riotspace View Post
Wah wind blowing getting stronger... Which stable is this in latest news?
Nowaday almost every month sure have vice raid. I also wondering which stable is it. Never went to those places there before
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1