The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 12-01-2019, 07:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2416 / Power: 17
aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jklpoi View Post
Bro, really sorry. Didn't know. Was a member for 10 years but seldom come up here to post. Forgive and let go ok?
Nothing to forgive...juat for sharing forum
...if want to advert just pm the mods....good luck with your jakarta sex tours.....
Old 12-01-2019, 07:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jklpoi View Post
Bro, really sorry. Didn't know. Was a member for 10 years but seldom come up here to post. Forgive and let go ok?
yea go on pretend dun know SBF rules...

Quote:
Originally Posted by aakumu View Post
Nothing to forgive...juat for sharing forum
...if want to advert just pm the mods....good luck with your jakarta sex tours.....
many clones say dun know this and that...just get used to it...similar to the other thread CEO...

typical clone points 51 but power 10...not keen to have more rep points...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 12-01-2019, 08:49 PM
Samster

aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
yea go on pretend dun know SBF rules...

many clones say dun know this and that...just get used to it...similar to the other thread CEO...

typical clone points 51 but power 10...not keen to have more rep points...
Hi bro,
We will see what comes out of the PMs he promise...how much he charges for the sex tours...

My humble two cents.

Last edited by aakumu; 12-01-2019 at 09:13 PM.
Old 13-01-2019, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 6
davidlah is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdavidlah is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I no longer working in jakarta and now only cheonging vietnam and maybe Batam due to change in work location. But Some pointers though; fly out from Johor Bahru to Jakarta, it is cheaper. Return direct to Singapore. If you are Chinese, cheong in mangga besar or kelapa gading. If you are ang moh, go Blok M areas. Have fun in Jakarta.
Old 13-01-2019, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidlah View Post
I no longer working in jakarta and now only cheonging vietnam and maybe Batam due to change in work location. But Some pointers though; fly out from Johor Bahru to Jakarta, it is cheaper. Return direct to Singapore. If you are Chinese, cheong in mangga besar or kelapa gading. If you are ang moh, go Blok M areas. Have fun in Jakarta.
Welcome to JKT thread....Great general info...any details like locations and prices and venues you recomend....

Last edited by aakumu; 13-01-2019 at 09:55 PM.
Old 14-01-2019, 12:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 6
davidlah is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdavidlah is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by aakumu View Post

Welcome to JKT thread....Great general info...any details like locations and prices and venues you recomend....
Well, like i wrote abv, if you are chinese and looking for prc to hugz, go mangga besar. Search at lokasari for a chinese reflexy, name A***e R****". May need sometime to warm up to the PRC theraphist but in general they do treat their return customers well.

As with all indonesial local prices, use this as a guide:

Add tips for
Hj/bj 150k to 250k,
Fj 300k to 400k.

Note, If you talk like newbie or foreigners, prices likely to double, try bargaining lor. Still it is a good way to get prc if you want a change in taste from local farm.

Stay healthy and happy.
Old 14-01-2019, 12:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
jklpoi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidlah View Post
Well, like i wrote abv, if you are chinese and looking for prc to hugz, go mangga besar. Search at lokasari for a chinese reflexy, name A***e R****". May need sometime to warm up to the PRC theraphist but in general they do treat their return customers well.

As with all indonesial local prices, use this as a guide:

Add tips for
Hj/bj 150k to 250k,
Fj 300k to 400k.

Note, If you talk like newbie or foreigners, prices likely to double, try bargaining lor. Still it is a good way to get prc if you want a change in taste from local farm.

Stay healthy and happy.
How long have you not been to Jakarta? And welcome.
Old 14-01-2019, 05:49 PM
Samster

Hi bro,
Any bros here know about the indo celebs that got caught by cops for online FLs acitiveties?

My humble two cents.

Last edited by aakumu; 14-01-2019 at 07:06 PM.
Old 17-01-2019, 11:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

Can brothers confirm that Classic Hotel girls nowadays insist covered blowjobs only? ANy place to recommend where good quality girls more willing to give BBBJ?
Old 18-01-2019, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana123 View Post
Can brothers confirm that Classic Hotel girls nowadays insist covered blowjobs only? ANy place to recommend where good quality girls more willing to give BBBJ?
Hi bro,
Colocium....try that.

My humble two cents.
Old 18-01-2019, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
nolaboy is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by SundayTwinkle View Post
Hi Bros,

Total noob in Jakarta here, wanted to check out B Fashion Hotel in West Jakarta as its super close to where I'll be for a few days.

What's the talent like? What's the procedure? Can PM me details as well.

Thanks all.
This is not a bad place but also on luck, entry fee 250K, next spa around 350K this includes just massage 90m + HJ, next full service additional 350K (+ tip say around 200k) includes FJ or CBJ, they provide condom. All full naked or what ever you want, they have few who can speak English but not the most beautiful one say 6/10 but massage and other service 8/10.

I visited around 6+ times, 4 time had good exp, 2 times ok exp, never bad exp. If you need any name PM.
Old 19-01-2019, 08:46 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
andystall9999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I think mostly now only do CBJ.
maybe can try Travel bro.
Old 19-01-2019, 04:31 PM
Samster

It seems that between Tavel and claasic ...that is offer upped
No other offering in JKT .....
Please correct this nob ...if I am wrong....
Old 19-01-2019, 09:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

Thanks....usually stay in Thamrin area and Classic is near enough usually for me using Gojek.... never tried anywhere else.... CBJ very difficult to erect
Old 19-01-2019, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks....usually stay in Thamrin area and Classic is near enough usually for me using Gojek.... never tried anywhere else.... CBJ very difficult to erect
Bro what is GOjek?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1