The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 06-01-2019, 07:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 10
horneemeeh is a glorious beacon of lighthorneemeeh is a glorious beacon of lighthorneemeeh is a glorious beacon of lighthorneemeeh is a glorious beacon of lighthorneemeeh is a glorious beacon of light
Stopped at woodlands immigration

Hi bros, i posted this in another section but i tot i will post here as well as it is more relevant. Here is what went down.

"Hi bros, came back from JB today and brought procomil delay spray with me back. I got stopped and checked and had my particulars taken. I didnt know it was allowed. Was brought to dispose it in a bin near the escalator and then I asked about follow up actions but officers said they will call you if they want to. What does this mean and anyone can advice? TIA"
Old 06-01-2019, 09:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1214 / Power: 6
nakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud of
Re: Stopped at woodlands immigration

Quote:
Originally Posted by horneemeeh View Post
Hi bros, i posted this in another section but i tot i will post here as well as it is more relevant. Here is what went down.

"Hi bros, came back from JB today and brought procomil delay spray with me back. I got stopped and checked and had my particulars taken. I didnt know it was allowed. Was brought to dispose it in a bin near the escalator and then I asked about follow up actions but officers said they will call you if they want to. What does this mean and anyone can advice? TIA"
Seems like you went by bus. All should be ok lah.

Next time try carpool
Old 07-01-2019, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Razagal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Well if you disposed it they can't really charge you in court. You didnt sign any statement so I believe it is case closed
Old 09-01-2019, 02:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 10
horneemeeh is a glorious beacon of lighthorneemeeh is a glorious beacon of lighthorneemeeh is a glorious beacon of lighthorneemeeh is a glorious beacon of lighthorneemeeh is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razagal View Post
Well if you disposed it they can't really charge you in court. You didnt sign any statement so I believe it is case closed
I was made to sign a form they filled up. Did not check the content.
Old 09-01-2019, 07:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 15
cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!

Quote:

bro,
dont mind sharing with me ,, where did you buy the delay spray from?. thks
Old 10-01-2019, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Razagal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I was made to sign a form they filled up. Did not check the content.
seriously?? without knowing the content of the form it is hard to guess. if it is narcotics they have to the exact weight and composition. Still be careful next time and definitely dont sign anything without reading. I wouldnt lose sleep over this. The worst is probably issue you with a compound to pay if they get nasty
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1