The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 13-12-2017, 11:58 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 519 / Power: 7
Chewwsy is a glorious beacon of lightChewwsy is a glorious beacon of lightChewwsy is a glorious beacon of lightChewwsy is a glorious beacon of lightChewwsy is a glorious beacon of lightChewwsy is a glorious beacon of light
Are MP girls safe from HIV/STD?

I have been going to a particular MP which offers BBBJ and full service. Recently, I saw some rashes on my penis head which made me very pranoid. I'm wondering does the girls who work in the MP goes to check ups? Are they safe? I'm so scared now...
Old 13-12-2017, 05:29 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Are MP girls safe from HIV/STD?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewwsy View Post
I have been going to a particular MP which offers BBBJ and full service. Recently, I saw some rashes on my penis head which made me very pranoid. I'm wondering does the girls who work in the MP goes to check ups? Are they safe? I'm so scared now...
Nobody ever seems to read the stickies that many have invested time and effort in creating.

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=573175

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorTan View Post

Masseuse Licenses are renewed every 6 months. They are required to undergo testing for HIV, Syphilis, Gonorrhea and Chlamydia.

Legal FL in Geylang are tested every month also for HIV, Syphilis, Gonorrhea and Chlamydia. Gonorrhea testing for the vagina is standard. Most get Gonorrhea testing for the throat also. Those who do anal sex also get Gonorrhea testing for the anus.

They are NOT tested for Herpes, HPV, Molluscum, NSU, Trichomonas etc etc
MP girls go for screening every 6 months but you have to bear in mind that they can catch STDs/HIV between check ups so the chance of catching something certainly is NOT zero.

Also note that they are not screened for viral STDs such as Herpes and Genital Warts because these infections are so common that almost all of them would fail and there would be no MS left to service Singaporeans.

No sex is 100% safe not even with your girlfriend or wife.

Some categories are statistically safer eg Geylang registered whores while some categories are very dangerous eg Batam whores who know absolutely nothing about STDs/HIV and probably NEVER get checked.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 13-12-2017, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Genital Warts because these infections are so common
Always knew they never tested for herpes as they were common but never knew warts were also in that common category
Old 14-12-2017, 03:26 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmAwesome View Post
Always knew they never tested for herpes as they were common but never knew warts were also in that common category
http://hpv.emedtv.com/hpv/hpv-statistics.html

HPV Statistics
Health experts estimate that there are more cases of genital HPV infection than any other sexually transmitted disease (STD) in the United States. According to the American Social Health Association, approximately 5.5 million new cases of sexually transmitted HPV infections are reported every year, though 6.2 million new infections are estimated to occur. At least 20 million people in the United States are already infected -- most of them may not even know it.

Current statistics on HPV indicate that at least 50 percent of sexually active men and women acquire a genital HPV infection at some point in their lives. By age 50, at least 80 percent of women will have been infected with genital HPV infection.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 18-12-2017, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1009 / Power: 15
jotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud of

Wow.. I didn’t know that..
Old 19-12-2017, 03:41 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmAwesome View Post
Without the presence of visible warts there is no straightforward blood test to detect HPV.

Old 21-01-2018, 09:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
TreeTrunks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
no straightforward blood test to detect HPV
Always thought HPV could be detected via blood test but now i know better, thanks
Old 07-02-2018, 04:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 15
freezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find better

nobody is safe from a mere glance.

Even your own gf or wife, safe is based on trust and bonding. If a spouse cheats, there is always a risk.

Everything carries risk as long the unknown factor is there. How we survive is calculated risk.
Old 28-02-2018, 09:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
IAmReallyNotGay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by freezetheDB View Post
nobody is safe from a mere glance
Very well said thats why its always advisable to practice safe sex especially with someone you don't know or just met
Old 06-03-2018, 03:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Mikka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Even the girls you met and slept with from pubs are unsafe. So what do you reckon about the girls you were referring to?
Old 11-03-2018, 12:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5412 / Power: 10
Continental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
MP girls go for screening every 6 months but you have to bear in mind that they can catch STDs/HIV between check ups so the chance of catching something certainly is NOT zero.

Also note that they are not screened for viral STDs such as Herpes and Genital Warts because these infections are so common that almost all of them would fail and there would be no MS left to service Singaporeans.

No sex is 100% safe not even with your girlfriend or wife.

Some categories are statistically safer eg Geylang registered whores while some categories are very dangerous eg Batam whores who know absolutely nothing about STDs/HIV and probably NEVER get checked.
Quote:
Without the presence of visible warts there is no straightforward blood test to detect HPV.
So does it means that at these screenings, these MP girls would have to strip off their panties for the doctor to visually check their pussies for warts and other STDs ?

( Click to show/hide )
Not active in points exchange. IOU 2nd round :- ejectjoy, Steventan, Clouboutin, SK3636, kopigaogao, hamsapkwai, essinine, simplyunperfect, powerkid, Smoky7, twin towers, HC NEWBIRD, passerbyer...To return faster, PM me your latest post
Old 11-03-2018, 12:47 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6854 / Power: 60
bradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikka View Post
Even the girls you met and slept with from pubs are unsafe. So what do you reckon about the girls you were referring to?
Safe Bet are...

- Left Hand
- Right Hand
- Your Wife *This one very hard to say, i know of friend wife who goes out fuck other guy also.*
Old 11-03-2018, 01:00 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continental View Post
So does it means that at these screenings, these MP girls would have to strip off their panties for the doctor to visually check their pussies for warts and other STDs ?
Patients have to undress for a vaginal swab to be taken so visual inspection can be done at the same time.

Old 11-03-2018, 01:09 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

why do u sound like u are excited by the thought of that?

warts apart, most other std test can be done via a blood test

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continental View Post
these MP girls would have to strip off their panties for the doctor to visually check their pussies for warts and other STDs ?

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 11-03-2018, 03:29 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
why do u sound like u are excited by the thought of that?

warts apart, most other std test can be done via a blood test
If the whore has been fucked in the ass on a regular basis an anal swab is required to check for anal gonorrhea so she has to expose her brown eye as well as her chee bye.

http://www.drtanandpartners.com/anal-swab/

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1