The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 18-11-2017, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 8
Timidshyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Loose condom?

Had sex with a fl from FL dome. No kissing, nor did i paint her. Only did fj and cbj but I realize the condom was loose like it's always shifting and had to adjust but not totally loose. The lady who put the condom didn't put it correctly cause there were no air bubbles in the condom so the tip was somewhat loose. Didn't see any condom break. First round never cum so do for like 20 mins then rest awhile. Second round she changed the condom and again she didn't hold the tip so after doggy her I came and lie down on bed, I realize the cum was dripping inside of the condom to my pubic hair. So does condom being loose have any effect on getting any STDs or hiv? Her boss claims that she already went for test but given she's not a registered prostitute like the ones in gl, could he be lying? Went for the sensual feel. And for some strange reason my dick after the sex was kinda sticky. Not sticky like cum sticky but more like oily. Not sure if it's from wearing the condom
Old 18-11-2017, 01:49 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Loose condom?

As long as the condom didn't come off and was still intact when you withdrew I don't think you have anything to worry about.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 18-11-2017, 08:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timidshyboy View Post
does condom being loose have any effect
Its very very highly unlikely
Old 19-11-2017, 02:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 11
Tuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant future

Quite strange. By purging the air, it prevents condom from breaking. I not sure what u mean by condom being loose. Likely you frighten yourself then dick cannot stand is it. This cause sperm to flow out of the condom.

If cock fully erected, quite difficult for cum to flow out unless your prick is super thin. Those with sizeable tool even difficult to take out after fucking.
Old 27-11-2017, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 22
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of

Quote:
Had sex with a fl from FL dome. No kissing, nor did i paint her. Only did fj and cbj but I realize the condom was loose like it's always shifting and had to adjust but not totally loose. The lady who put the condom didn't put it correctly cause there were no air bubbles in the condom so the tip was somewhat loose. Didn't see any condom break. First round never cum so do for like 20 mins then rest awhile. Second round she changed the condom and again she didn't hold the tip so after doggy her I came and lie down on bed, I realize the cum was dripping inside of the condom to my pubic hair. So does condom being loose have any effect on getting any STDs or hiv? Her boss claims that she already went for test but given she's not a registered prostitute like the ones in gl, could he be lying? Went for the sensual feel. And for some strange reason my dick after the sex was kinda sticky. Not sticky like cum sticky but more like oily. Not sure if it's from wearing the condom
lubricant from the condom just wash with warm water will be gone in no time
Old 08-12-2017, 02:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
lester2017 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Your safe, it did not contact your penis at all, just the skin, a very very low risks of having a disease.
Old 09-12-2017, 03:21 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

Very safe because there is only skin contact thus there is very very low risk of getting anything nasty??? Where did u u hear that from? Have u not heard about herpes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lester2017 View Post
Your safe, it did not contact your penis at all, just the skin, a very very low risks of having a disease.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 09-12-2017, 06:34 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lester2017 View Post
Herpes and genital warts can be easily transmitted via skin to skin contact.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 09-12-2017, 03:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 11
Konnichiwawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

U Better go CDC kelantan for full body testing

Quote:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1