The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 14-06-2017, 03:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Europa View Post
Today Premier Legaure fixtures release at 9am UK time. All 380 matches released.

The league cup renamed to Carabao Cup.
Wah lao how come sound like curry pow...
Old 14-06-2017, 03:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

What are we doing?
Still trying to find potential with high resale value.
Old 14-06-2017, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 891 / Power: 8
Europa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Europa View Post
Today Premier Legaure fixtures release at 9am UK time. All 380 matches released.

The league cup renamed to Carabao Cup.
Liverpool opening match vs Watford (Away)

2nd match Liverpool vs Crystal Palace (Home)

3rd match Liverpool vs Arsenal (Arsenal)

Opening day fixtures:

Arsenal v Leicester City
Brighton and Hove Albion v Manchester City
Chelsea v Burnley
Crystal Palace v Huddersfield Town
Everton v Stoke City
Manchester United v West Ham United
Newcastle United v Tottenham Hotspur
Southampton v Swansea City
Watford v Liverpool
West Bromwich Albion v Bournemouth

Final day fixtures:

Burnley v Bournemouth
Crystal Palace v West Bromwich Albion
Huddersfield Town v Arsenal
Liverpool v Brighton and Hove Albion
Manchester United v Watford
Newcastle United v Chelsea
Southampton v Manchester City
Swansea City v Stoke City
Tottenham Hotspur v Leicester City
West Ham United v Everton

Liverpool EPL fixtures 2017/18
Old 14-06-2017, 04:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 891 / Power: 8
Europa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to behold

Liverpool PL fixtures 2017/18: Watford, Palace then Arsenal first up

http://www.empireofthekop.com/2017/0...enal-first-up/

Liverpool EPL fixtures 2017/18
Old 14-06-2017, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

It doesn't matter how Liverpool matches will be like . What I would like to see for Klopp and the team to develop a strategy to counter those teams who like to double park their buses . Next season will be Klopp's 2nd season in charge and he needs to start delivering results . Liverpool looks like they are still having difficulty in getting the players they want.

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Old 15-06-2017, 03:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

No bargain buy for Salah: Roma

Roma have warned Liverpool they are not "a supermarket" and there will be no bargain buy for winger Mohamed Salah
Old 15-06-2017, 06:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 9
Firmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of light

It is becoming increasingly frustrating to follow our transfer news. While major clubs around the world are trying to seal a deal for the best players we are still struggling with one average player.

I am afraid Salah might be our marquee signing which is disappointing. I would prefer the club to pursue the likes of Koulibaly, Lacazette or Belotti.

It is clear that the Transfer Committee is heavily involved in the dealings. In such a case I would never blame Rodgers for all the sub standard signings.
Old 16-06-2017, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 495 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
No bargain buy for Salah: Roma

Roma have warned Liverpool they are not "a supermarket" and there will be no bargain buy for winger Mohamed Salah
Roma has to sell by end of this month or they run foul of the Fifa regulation and could be banned from transfers for next 3 windows........ it is to Liverpool advantage if the transfer gets delay day by day and making Roma anxious as the month end deadline approaches.
Old 16-06-2017, 12:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4961 / Power: 12
Baigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond repute

Ah Gong do not have high hopes for Liverpool transfer plans for this summer simply because go new team in place. Klopp can only do so much. Ah Gong hope that Klopp do not let go too many players this time around.

Already Upped: otamay ; Koizumi ; diputs1269

Upped b4 :

2nd round to up : SureScore ; Prince7 ; TwinTowers ; lonebonker ; Cafu ; sailsingapore Greenfrog ; SimplyUnperfect ; Lemon2 ; lipe ; xpeipanx

MIA :

Age is just a number.

Ignore

LiverpoolClown
Old 16-06-2017, 06:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Roma has to sell by end of this month or they run foul of the Fifa regulation and could be banned from transfers for next 3 windows........ it is to Liverpool advantage if the transfer gets delay day by day and making Roma anxious as the month end deadline approaches.
Did not know about this?!

Monchi trying his luck with us
Old 16-06-2017, 07:26 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Did not know about this?!

Monchi trying his luck with us
Yeah.... I also read some months ago that Roma was willing to let Salah go for as low as 15m until Liverpool came along and knowing that Liverpool are the carrothead of the BPL ... they are now trying their luck to milk as much money as possible from LFC. I hope Liverpool will string them along and then abort the deal on the last day
Old 16-06-2017, 08:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Apart from buying a LB, I think Pool should forget about buying other players cos no point paying above market value for a player... Pool can make use of the 3 potential youngsters Solanke Ejaria n Ojo in the 1st team.. I believed they are good!
Old 16-06-2017, 08:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11548 / Power: 21
Lamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond repute

Liverpool should bid for C. Ronaldo since he wants to leave Spain.
Old 16-06-2017, 09:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamborghini View Post
Liverpool should bid for C. Ronaldo since he wants to leave Spain.
He is wanted by the taxmen .

Happy Birthday to Jugen Klopp .

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Old 16-06-2017, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Arsenal have bid for Lacazette.
What are we doing?!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1