The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 14-12-2017, 12:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17573 / Power: 23
w00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baigonggong View Post
Ah Gong really don't understand why certain Liverpool players keep on making mistakes that cost the team to drop points . Ah Gong hope that the team can pick up another 3 points in the next game.
Like bro sc said! Pool will be doomed if klopp insisted that his godson Lovren can save the day!
Old 14-12-2017, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23458 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by w00f View Post
Like bro sc said! Pool will be doomed if klopp insisted that his godson Lovren can save the day!
Lol! Klopp = BR! I don't see any difference lor! Only blind supporter think otherwise! Year in year out.....struggling to be top 4! No wonder gd players wanted out! Vvd is God meh....overhype Lah! Just another Lovren in my opinion!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 14-12-2017, 06:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

We quite simply need a proper world class striker - we can score goals for fun when our midfield/forwards are allowed space but it's games like this one and against Everton when you need that kind of player(which we currently lack) that can attract the ball like a magnet in the box and is a lethal finisher.

The Salah header comes to mind, in both tonight and Everton.

Had that been a natural centre forward, he probably scores both. There was even a moment when the ball goes to Firmino tonight, 10 yards out and he tries to take a touch and gets crowded out, ideally you want a player whose instinct is to hit it first time.

We created enough to win the game, but we aren’t clinical enough at times, especially in these games that small margins decide. We are a pretty team but just can't do the ugly stuff it takes to be true champions.

Sure we can win games the pretty way but not when we need to bully, breakdown and grind out wins against lesser 'park the bus for a point' teams. Arsenal are now our are identical twins.

Ref made a big mistake though as the Solanke 'goal' was indeed a goal, but that said the Baggies were worth the point, which says a lot about our performance.

Maybe playing away from home the next two games will lessen the pressure on the lads a bit, because they don't do well under pressure at Anfield, and we've been under pressure two games in a row now, the first time caused by Klopp messing about with a winning team, and this time by the added pressure of needing a win, having dropped those two points. WBA gained a huge amount of confidence from that derby result, which they probably wouldn't have had if we had thrashed Everton. They had lost a lot of games and are helping to prop up the table.

The inexplicable changes Klopp made for the derby killed our momentum, and took away the Fear Factor we had been building up over previous games, scoring freely and playing some beautiful fast-flowing football.

It was dire tonight, and I just hope we can regain our composure and boa-scoring instincts soon, or we'll be out of top four contention by the new year.
Old 14-12-2017, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23458 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

lol.....for once I thought Jose was the manager of LFC! Oh....its Jurgen klopp! it's always the referee 's fault!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 14-12-2017, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LiverpoolClown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Another match goes by with pain in the stomach. The players seems to have individual mistakes which have cost the team 4 points in 2 games!!! Mane and Firmino were bad and unable to place the ball in the net. Coutinho was all over the place and Salah needs to improve his finishing!!!

1977 1978 1981 1984 2005 2019
Old 14-12-2017, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3657 / Power: 24
newton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
lol.....for once I thought Jose was the manager of LFC! Oh....its Jurgen klopp! it's always the referee 's fault!
At least Klopp can boast his defence kept a clean sheet with Lovren.
What happened to Shaky Simon? Don't tell me even modern-day goalie now needs a rest.
Compare to the rest of the team , Lovren looks a like a super-human, no need rest.
Old 14-12-2017, 01:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4961 / Power: 12
Baigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond repute

Ah Gong starting to shake head again. The Fab four and the team huff and puff but they still just can't blow the house down . Another disappointment of dropping points.

Already Upped: otamay ; Koizumi ; diputs1269

Upped b4 :

2nd round to up : SureScore ; Prince7 ; TwinTowers ; lonebonker ; Cafu ; sailsingapore Greenfrog ; SimplyUnperfect ; Lemon2 ; lipe ; xpeipanx

MIA :

Age is just a number.

Ignore

LiverpoolClown
Old 14-12-2017, 01:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 9
Firmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of light

Players are human too. Sometimes they have a good day and others day not too positive.

Some fans worship Ronaldo and Messi. Even these guys have bad days on the field.

I think Klopp must improve his squad in January but it will be very difficult. The window is tough and players will move carefully as not to harm their chances in the World Cup.
Old 14-12-2017, 07:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 7
Robertson26 is one of the Best!Robertson26 is one of the Best!Robertson26 is one of the Best!

Disappointed we didn't manage to score . But WBA came to Anfield with the aim of defending . But most important of all it is a clean sheet and I hope to have more chances to play now that Moreno is injured.
Old 14-12-2017, 09:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

Yet again another 2 points drop . I think Klopp need to start tweaking his tactics again . This time the midfield is at fault . Klopp and the team really need to find a way to by pass teams who pack all their players behind the ball . I wonder why can't Liverpool just play long balls into the 6 yard box and hopefully find a Liverpool player who can head or score a goal ?

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Old 16-12-2017, 09:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Based on Klopp's update seems a few players are still out.
It will be good to have Lallana back.
Old 16-12-2017, 12:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4961 / Power: 12
Baigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond repute

Ah Gong read somewhere that Klopp had said wining the BPL title is definitely out for Liverpool this season. Liverpool should try to win the Champions League title . Really can Liverpool win the Champions League this season ? Ah Gong doubt so .

Already Upped: otamay ; Koizumi ; diputs1269

Upped b4 :

2nd round to up : SureScore ; Prince7 ; TwinTowers ; lonebonker ; Cafu ; sailsingapore Greenfrog ; SimplyUnperfect ; Lemon2 ; lipe ; xpeipanx

MIA :

Age is just a number.

Ignore

LiverpoolClown
Old 16-12-2017, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baigonggong View Post
Ah Gong read somewhere that Klopp had said wining the BPL title is definitely out for Liverpool this season. Liverpool should try to win the Champions League title . Really can Liverpool win the Champions League this season ? Ah Gong doubt so .
Klopp is better off concentrating on top 10 in BPL n maybe a minor trophy like FA cup. Dun have to think of winning BPL or CL. Last 8 in CL also difficult.
Old 16-12-2017, 09:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

It will be interesting to see how Klopp will line up his players for tomorrow's game . I expect Bournemouth to also park the bus . Will the Reds pick up another 3 points or will it be another draw game ?

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Old 17-12-2017, 02:37 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -49 / Power: 0
ShadowRiders is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterwanker View Post
It will be interesting to see how Klopp will line up his players for tomorrow's game . I expect Bournemouth to also park the bus . Will the Reds pick up another 3 points or will it be another draw game ?
Bournemouth is an attacking team.... been playing that way since their days from the Championship ever since Eddie Howe took over as manager. Their players are hard runners who never stop running during the game. This may work against them as they had 2 tough away games and tomorrow is their 3rd game this week so I think their players will be tired since they have small squad and cannot rotate like Liverpool. But last season they beat Liverpool 4-3 in a 2nd half fightback win after down going 3-1 at halftime.

I think Liverpool have players with fresher legs and will win this game.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1