The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 20-12-2017, 04:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1428 / Power: 17
old_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud of
Re: Understanding Thai Life Partner

Can't compare myself to some veterans who have been residing in Thailand for many years but my 2 years living in Thailand have made me come to conclude something about Thai ladies especially those I get to know in clubs/pubs/bars & restaurants /any drinking places:

1) Telling lies is in their genes (never even believe 50% of what they said)

2) 60% will have more than 1 partner at any moment of time excluding yourself

3) Their priority as follows: Rank 1=Your money, Rank 2= her mother, Rank 3=her pet dog/cat, Rank 4=her friend(s),Rank 5= her Thai Giks and if your are lucky... Rank 13=yourself.

I have 3 friends who married Thai wives, Friend A who is happily married with 2 kids. Friend B divorced, ex wife got his 2 houses+ 1 Nissan Teana. Friend C got divorced 1 year later after he opened 2 hair salon and 1 cafe for his Thai wife.

So just proceed with lots of caution.

To up list: -Empty for now-

Planning to retire from Commercial Sex Scene
Old 20-12-2017, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
moneymoneycome deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Never trust those puyings. No matter how sad their stories are!. 100% agree with bro old yet horny said, telling lies are in their genes, it is an inborn trait pass on from generations to generations. One of my ex, her mum at 50++ still has many guys to fool around and those guys are in their 20s and 30s. Lol. Chinese saying upper beam not straight, lower beam follow suits!
Old 21-12-2017, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55055 View Post
Try do people watching in Bangkok, you can see many beauty and the beast walking at siam paragon/ central embassy.
Lucky, I am always in neighborhood shopping mall.
Old 21-12-2017, 12:27 AM
Samster

[QUOTE=55055;16815480]They need sex. [/QUOT

Old pipe needs to be clear of choke 55555. Buchai ducks, need money from old goose.
Old 21-12-2017, 01:21 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55055 View Post
5555 night bazaar, Talad Rot Faii, also many.
I better avoid these places...
Old 22-12-2017, 07:31 PM
Samster

Those ladies will always make a u turn when they need a favour. Just happen to me now. 55555
Old 23-12-2017, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 596 / Power: 20
bluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to all

No money no honey.
Old 29-12-2017, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 807 / Power: 14
A+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by yuddle View Post
Inspired by the similar thread on Viet life partners.

Hope to hear from any experienced bros about their life together with their Thai partners and the cultural experiences integrating a Confucian belief system with that of your Thai partner
Well from what I understand is that thai girls are still better than viet chicks. Viet will take ur money to feed their useless family. As for culture thai is more modern & similar to us compared to viet.
Well like all bros said not all thai/viet are bad cos most bros here know thai/viet from clubs & ktv of course their 1st priority is to suck money from us
Old 30-12-2017, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by A+++ View Post
Well from what I understand is that thai girls are still better than viet chicks. Viet will take ur money to feed their useless family.
Then u better cheong more to change your prospective.... Thai ger will ask u to buy buffalo, buy pick up... behind u, label u as "kwai".
Old 31-12-2017, 11:34 PM
Samster

Happy New Year everyone!
Old 03-01-2018, 05:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 687 / Power: 16
xchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to behold

Agree that language is the key when wanting to have a relationship with a foreigner-knowing your prospective spouse/mistress/girlfriend language allow you to understand their thinking, behaviour and culture and help you decide if its the 'workable' choice.

There is no right and wrong-whether you can accept them for what they are.
I see many guys marry Thai women (mostly Isan or Chiangmai area ) and yet cannot speak beyond a few words of Thai and cannot even write a single alphabet-and yet start to complain they cannot understand the Thais (after the sex is over).
Perhaps a Thai Chinese will be a better match culturally/value wise but most will not be in Thailand long enough to venture beyond the bars/pubs/massage parlours/tourist belt.

Last edited by xchange; 03-01-2018 at 06:12 PM.
Old 03-01-2018, 07:37 PM
Samster

Yes, need to understand their language is the first priority. That will help in differentiate between lies and truth.

Money does helps in, smoothing out things but that is not the root of solving problems.

Another thing I've observed, a lot of them are single mums, but there are also singles which are quite rare. Think hard before committing with them if its a long distance relationship. A lot of time, money, effort, trust, heartpain will be involved.

Never try and you will never know, if successful, will be a blessing, if fail take it as a life experience. Better to know you had tried and failed rather than grow old with regrets.

This applies not only to thai girls, but also, cambodian, filipinos, Laotian, Burmese, Indonesian, Malaysian, etc.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1