The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 19-12-2017, 10:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1109 / Power: 12
Siriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud of
Re: Suitable Spouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by DurianLove View Post
I wonder how to know if the guy is real or just preying?
Maybe preying thinking she is vulnerable..
The guy should be single/divorced himself. If he is still married, then that is 100% preying.

See how the guy treats his parents is a good indication on how he will treat you and your family. A person who doesn't treat his/her parents well can never be a good person.

The guy should be able to accept your children, in fact I know a friend who is in the exact situation as the girl you mention. She also has 2 young children and she managed to find a guy who loves her and accepted her for who she is, along with her kids of course.. come to think about it, scarly you are talking about the same girl lol... Does she live in GB? haha
Old 19-12-2017, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2027 / Power: 16
january29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
30+ Lady, divorced with 2 young kids..
Looks average, not rich.

Will any single young eligible man woo such a lady?
I meant, single man can chose any lady to try woo, why pick a divorced with 2 kids?
There are so much "baggages "
He need pacify her kids, maybe her ex too, her ex will still be part of their life coz of the Kids,
He may not have his own kids since they " got " already..

What is logic?
Anyone , can enlighten me ?
i think she will get BF (free fuck to the man without any burden raising others kids) to fucks around ... but marrying might be difficult ...

no last post cant return

exchange min 8 and above
Old 01-01-2018, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 973 / Power: 21
watmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
My apologies.
I am a guy I am just statng example from my real life..

I have seen 2 cases..
Case number one..
The guy has just gotten married and quickly divorce to marry this woman..
This woman got 2 kids and one of them has special need .
I can never understand what he was thinking..
Of course I wasn't in a position to ask him if he is happy now.

Case number 2 is still in progress
Which is the example I quoted in my first post
Women are very manipulative. My guess is these women saw the weak points of those men, threw in the bait and now the men are hooked. Women have bent the rules of society to their advantage just because they are physically weaker (the women's charter, so-called workplace "equality", etc. are prime examples). But their mind game is stronger than any. Their weapons range from sweet trapping to guilt tripping and emotional blackmailing. Can be any of those tricks that got those men sucked in.

SBF points can redeem free fuck is it? Why are people so obsessed?
Old 05-01-2018, 10:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 624 / Power: 17
porscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to all

Oh a positive note:

Love is Blind. Hence, it defies logic when that happens so don't think too much about it.
Old 08-01-2018, 12:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
lester2017 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocky1234 View Post
Men would want to have his on flesh and blood someday. A divorced woman without kids might not be an issue for some guys, but with a baggage will be a different stories.
Not many men will spend his efforts n money to raise someone else children.
Totally agree with you mate!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1