The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION)

Notices

Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION) This is a Private Section where we trade pix of our sexcapades with wives, girlfriends & broads.To gain access as a contributor, pls read the contributor requirements. Thousands of new images. Brown sugars, PRC Pussy, Local babes, Malaysian Stars. Everything you need to jerk off nightly if you don't want to pay for sex. Contributors to this section receive DOUBLE reputation points!

Sam's Private Picture Forum Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. TWELVE years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. View them ALL with PREMIUM MEMBERSHP!

User Tag List

Old 23-08-2017, 01:49 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12437 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 22 year old blonde model

It's a tough life. Truly.
I actually have to get up in the morning to milk my cow!
Best position for maximum milk production is doggy of course.
When she is stimulated, her nipples grow bright pink and she gives off a lovely sweet scent...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg vlcsnap-2017-08-22-18h42m39s412_crop.jpg (101.7 KB, 174 views)
Old 23-08-2017, 01:53 AM
Samster (P)

I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

I know she rewards me with a good breakfast.
And a good shine and polish too!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg vlcsnap-2017-08-22-18h50m56s163_crop.jpg (127.9 KB, 177 views)
Old 23-08-2017, 01:56 AM
Samster (P)

I'm going to open a bed and breakfast in Europe and dedicate it to her.
She can be the innkeeper.
I'll call it "The perky tits and naughty tongue"
Traditional Slovakian breakfast included!

And that my dear is her Prehensile tongue.
Google the term. I'm teaching evolutionary biology today.
Singaporean girls can't compare.
If Lynn Tan or Rachel Kam came to my room when I'm with Miss Slovakia..............
I'll tell them to clean up the room later, and to bring extra coffee sachets (no decaffeinated please!)
And no artificial sweeteners either! Allergic to them..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg vlcsnap-2017-08-22-18h53m45s662_crop.jpg (97.5 KB, 180 views)
Old 23-08-2017, 02:05 AM
Samster (P)

Do up my points if you want the Cum in Mouth vidcaps!
It's bloody hard trying to hold a camera still when Miss Slovakia is blowing my brains out!
Old 23-08-2017, 07:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19188 / Power: 25
ken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond repute

support support and camping for more

Next up :

Minimum 6 points for exchange pls
Please up me on below post
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/reput...php?p=19483336

MRs For "Gem" = HDLY Princess, Must Try !!
Old 23-08-2017, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57188 / Power: 87
MarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond repute

Love the way you word it.

Min 4 pts for exchange. Click the URL above ⬆️for my latest post anytime when is my turn

next up: No Q
Old 23-08-2017, 12:14 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1501 / Power: 19
conquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant future

Wow bro... awesome!! Curious question... you knew her in SG? Wah, I need to venture out more haha
Old 24-08-2017, 12:51 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Nice one.Thanks for sharing bro

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 26-08-2017, 05:47 PM
Samster (P)

Ever noticed a hot chick at the swimming pool or beach that you're mentally undressing?
It's great knowing that I can unwrap her and make love to her! A fantasy come true....
She's high maintenance, but she's worth it....
But then again with a body like that she could get any man....

That's another swimwear model in the foreground.
We were shooting on the beach in a different country (clearly not Sentosa)...
Then I shot in her....
Hehe...

Old 27-08-2017, 07:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19188 / Power: 25
ken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond repute

support and camping for more

Next up :

Minimum 6 points for exchange pls
Please up me on below post
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/reput...php?p=19483336

MRs For "Gem" = HDLY Princess, Must Try !!
Old 30-12-2017, 07:33 AM
Samster (P)

Been trying for months to convince my ang mo gf to allow me to take creampie pics...

1. She thinks it's too kinky
2. She likes to hug me after I cum in her, and prefers me cumming in missionary
3. Her pussy is too tight, hardly any cum leaks out. And she'll always desperately try to wipe up the creampie.... otherwise she has to wash the bedsheets (yes, she does the housework...)

Support and comments if you want more pics!

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 30-12-2017 at 03:53 PM.
Old 30-12-2017, 07:37 AM
Samster (P)

And this one is from last night's epic marathon sex session.
Her labia is engorged from the multiple orgasms, and you can see the cum on the bed....
I think you can see how fucking wet she is... look at her thighs! All wet!
We snuggled and slept after. Too shagged. Literally...

I will provide a high res sample.... do up my points to support!

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 30-12-2017 at 03:53 PM.
Old 30-12-2017, 08:15 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Look like she have tight pussy hole

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 30-12-2017, 01:17 PM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Look like she have tight pussy hole
Very tight and wet!
Old 30-12-2017, 03:50 PM
Samster (P)

Wow!
I got zapped of about 200 points by some fucked up dude and his clones. In about an hour...
Appreciate the brothers support here to regain my points...

Honestly, I've taken the effort to post my pictures up...
Some SG guys are so petty. Vindictive and jealous society..

I'll remove the pics until my points are restored.
There will also be no further postings of anything from my collection.
There is no appreciation here.
To all my supporters, especially Marlboroken, Ken6890 and Ah Rat - thank you and take care....

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 30-12-2017 at 04:00 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1