The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 01-02-2017, 09:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 0
alkz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalkz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Marry whore u fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
Almost all relationships begin with emotion feeling, I don't see anything wrong with that. But this passion will soon be gone, what's waiting for you ahead are endless responsibilities and challenges of how both of you can achieve the common goal in life.

If you can see such prospect being together with a whore, just go ahead. But I doubt that.
im referring emotional feelings with whores, thats lust feeling. Most guys who fell for whores are based on egoistic feeling not the so called love feelings. though minority has happy ending but not majority. Will u encourage a normal peron to marry a whore? i dont think so. i know the point some bros are trying to say that happy ending may still happen with a whore. but do u all know who much effort, trouble and obstacle to go thru both physically and mentally to have such happen ending. Most wl, ml or fl has character flawed issue thats y they choose to betray their body to earn money. Vice versa we also choose to pay money for sex rather instead of being loyal with our partner. try telling normal gals we met that we pay for sex but we are the minority good pple who u can trust u see whats the response from her. I guarantee they shun away like they have met a rapist. in summary I just won't encourage a bro to marry a whore and most bro will give up half way before reaching the stage of getting marry
Old 01-02-2017, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

I am sure there are some bros who marries a whore and end up having a happy marriage...unfortunately this is far and few....It is not about whether a whore is use for sex or anything....but i really dun get it why would anyone marries just coz the sex is great...U marries someone coz u see urself growing old with them...not just for sex....

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 01-02-2017, 12:16 PM
Samster

alkz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalkz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxsee View Post
I am sure there are some bros who marries a whore and end up having a happy marriage...unfortunately this is far and few....It is not about whether a whore is use for sex or anything....but i really dun get it why would anyone marries just coz the sex is great...U marries someone coz u see urself growing old with them...not just for sex....
yes u r right...thats the point
Old 01-02-2017, 12:18 PM
Samster

go with majority dont go with the minority especially when u r talking about marrying a whore.
Old 01-02-2017, 09:00 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 0
eroticbomb is a splendid one to beholderoticbomb is a splendid one to beholderoticbomb is a splendid one to beholderoticbomb is a splendid one to beholderoticbomb is a splendid one to beholderoticbomb is a splendid one to beholderoticbomb is a splendid one to behold

i think he is too emotionally invovled
Old 01-02-2017, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alkz View Post
im referring emotional feelings with whores, thats lust feeling. Most guys who fell for whores are based on egoistic feeling not the so called love feelings. though minority has happy ending but not majority. Will u encourage a normal peron to marry a whore? i dont think so. i know the point some bros are trying to say that happy ending may still happen with a whore. but do u all know who much effort, trouble and obstacle to go thru both physically and mentally to have such happen ending. Most wl, ml or fl has character flawed issue thats y they choose to betray their body to earn money. Vice versa we also choose to pay money for sex rather instead of being loyal with our partner. try telling normal gals we met that we pay for sex but we are the minority good pple who u can trust u see whats the response from her. I guarantee they shun away like they have met a rapist. in summary I just won't encourage a bro to marry a whore and most bro will give up half way before reaching the stage of getting marry
Agree. Haiz, if you think about normal circumstances of just making friends with MLs and FLs.... Kinda hard. Can never understand them even if they are your friends due to character issue. In the 1st place, why do we even need to understand them in the 1st place.
Old 02-02-2017, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alkz View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by nutman38 View Post
If you can achieve the common goal in life with a whore plus good sex.
Why not?
Maybe... but not me. As their mindset totally contradict with the norm and the value of this society, they put themselve in no place in this society.
Old 02-02-2017, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
tofuman1977 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I do see a few examples from our circle of friends.

Some of these ladies have better character, responsibility and morals ( after marriage) than many of the people I know. So I do not really judge them based on their job choices.
Old 02-02-2017, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxsee View Post
Very well said.
Old 02-02-2017, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 16
hsp0804 has a brilliant futurehsp0804 has a brilliant futurehsp0804 has a brilliant futurehsp0804 has a brilliant futurehsp0804 has a brilliant futurehsp0804 has a brilliant futurehsp0804 has a brilliant futurehsp0804 has a brilliant futurehsp0804 has a brilliant futurehsp0804 has a brilliant futurehsp0804 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgforex666 View Post
Pros are also human. Both parties must be willing to accept the past and move on together. Easily said than done but this is the fact.

My pal has married a pro and they are still together after so many years. Happily married.
well said!!!
Old 04-02-2017, 01:50 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2719 / Power: 28
merelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond repute

Two camps here... it has been a year of courtship soon for me with an ex fl who tries hard not to go back but what one bro said is true... financially and emotionally draining because they can give you up anytime for their family instead if you cannot support.... but like another said, if you can see yourself growing old with her, not for the great sex, then give your best shot. Sex is dull i am speaking from experience but after 1 year, it still feels fresh because i am doing it with someone i have strong emotional attachment with, better than with an FL. Though it is no longer a weekly affair. We are at a stage of financial planning and making things work out... not for the faint hearted.
Old 07-02-2017, 09:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5363 / Power: 17
HC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuan Aik Hong View Post
Strongly agrees.....marriage is just another form of prostitution..
in Singapore, with the WC, its even worst for men.
Old 07-02-2017, 09:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5363 / Power: 17
HC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tofuman1977 View Post
I do see a few examples from our circle of friends.

Some of these ladies have better character, responsibility and morals ( after marriage) than many of the people I know. So I do not really judge them based on their job choices.
there was a saying --- goes something like this ::

it is better to marry a whore who later become a good wife,

than to marry a wife who later become a whore.

@
Old 11-02-2017, 01:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 14
bastardball is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbastardball is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbastardball is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Marriage and prostitution are both for fucking for money.
Sorry boss...i have to disagree with you on this one...

Marriage you need to pay...but sex is not always guranteed and it is often more expensive...and hard to change.

Prostitute you also need to pay...but sex is almost always guranteed...the wider they spread, the more these whores get paid. I can choose what i want n if i am not happy, can change without too great of a loss. Plus, i can have variety in terms of looks n skills set.

Its no brainer why so many married men choose to fuck whores over their wives.
Old 16-03-2017, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 15
DaKnight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDaKnight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

If you want to date or even to the extent of marrying a whore. U need to really sit down and and seriously discuss with her to find out what are her and your expectations

Some whores are in constant pursuit of material gains; boasting about the condominium they have purchased and that their networth are more than a million, are things that are very real and not far from the truth

Some whores do it for their families. They will conveniently use this an excuse to get into this trade but most will be unable to handle the riches that are brought along in this profession and start to turn to the dark side

If a person absolutely needs to consider the prospect of a relationship or a marriage with a whore, then I've a few pointers to suggest and some words of caution

It must never be a marriage of convenience. It should never be a marriage owing to sexual gratification and wants. No doubt a whore can fulfill literally all your fantasies in bed, bit it is the harsh reality that u need to face in the near future that u need to be extremely careful about

I quote what a bro has discussed previously, if u wanna date a whore, never be flashy with your money or dress fancifully. It helps if u don't have a car as it can potentially weed off those whores who are materialistic... Yes, they are certainly rich enough themselves to buy one, but what's stopping them when eager Roberts and beavers are willing to offer carrots

U wanna filter what kind.of whores are good... Try telling them u are saddled with debts, and I mean real debts, show them ur personal loans, business loans, credit cards, balance transfers
etc, no point showing them ur assets since most whores will go after assets... The ones who are still willing to consider u & at the same time understand ur predicament without demanding u to pay for her exorbitant meals, purchases… then u can begin to consider them

Now don't ever give them the impression u are a small white face 小白脸, they know how to filter these scums as well. I know alot of whores are supporting scums like that in Singapore and China, but my suggestion is, don't be one to leech on her even though they have leeched on many men

Look for those whores that intend to stay in Singapore for the medium term to long term, not just for the PR or citizenship but genuinely wants to have a better life by moving out of this trade on their own accord and on their terms... Now what do I mean?

If they have the intention to set up a business in Singapore and I'm referring to a legitimate business, not some massage parlours, shady businesses or prospective whore houses, that will be a good start and this whore is worth some of ur time to look into and consider. However they will need to achieve their goals first before moving on... Never let them hook u into investing in their businesses unless it's a really decent profitable venture that does not compromise the law. Otherwise u will be held accountable and liable for any financial losses, potential lawsuits and jail term

Look for those that are comfortable with public housing (read HDB) and have been staying in HDB for 7 years and beyond, without contemplating a move to a larger or private apartment when she knows u within the first year

As long as she starts telling u her dreams of a new one apartment, u know she is not the one. Never allow itself to be compromised by sex. Whores will tempt u with sex to do their bidding. The whores that are worth spending ur precious time to look at, are ones who will never initiate sex with u. And on the other hand, do not be motivated by suggesting to have sex with her when the both of u have just entered a relationship, she will use sex to manipulate u

Short term PRC whores who are here on short term social visit passes are not worth our time. They are here for the short term..The ones u should look at and into, are the PRs and citizens who have achieved their status by their whoring means, whether by hook or by crook

Now I'm not saying all of them are decent, they are not... However there are a few odd gems who just want to settle down even though they are PRs or citizens. It works best if they have a a son or daughter, who are Singaporeans. Well u might say, haizz I don't wanna have this excess baggages and I don't wanna be saddled with her child/children bit these are some harsh realities that u need to face since u intend to marry and set up a family with her... The only thing u can console itself is, she has already helped u offset the financial costs involved in bringing up a child from an infant stage to pre adolescent

Good luck with ur venture with whores and stay smart and sharp for potential KCs. Rid itself from the desire of sex u will be better and able to see how the relationship will proceed in the future
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1